Author Topic: "Ambassador of Conscience" Colin Kepaenick comments on Suleimani's death  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism.
Colin Kaepernick

Is this not a seriously woke and progressive person? Really we found here a man with really deep thoughts.

And look what for honors he got:

Awards and honors
2017 GQ Magazine Citizen of the Year[139]
2017 Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award[140]
2017 American Civil Liberties Union Eason Monroe Courageous Advocate Award[141]
2017 Puffin/Nation Prize for Creative Citizenship honoree[142]
2018 Amnesty International Ambassador of Conscience Award[143]
2018 Harvard University W. E. B. Du Bois Medal[144]

https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/1213552939786096640

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador_of_Conscience_Award

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick#Awards_and_honors

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Ambassador of Conscience" Colin Kepaenick comments on Suleimani's death
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 12:13:48 AM »
I saw articles on this, didnt want to post. I'm busy wondering what exactly they're trying to o to society by making a sports player and that particular one the hero and how many levels theyre trying to convince people he's the hero on. Is it just to make lots of people direct their energies at him or are they trying to change society in certain ways?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 07:28:35 AM »
I saw articles on this, didnt want to post. I'm busy wondering what exactly they're trying to o to society by making a sports player and that particular one the hero and how many levels theyre trying to convince people he's the hero on. Is it just to make lots of people direct their energies at him or are they trying to change society in certain ways?

I think they want to make him some kind of role model.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 12:41:14 PM »
We should throw him out of the US. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »
I think they want to make him some kind of role model.

Why? To make the counter culture more hostile to America?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 04:02:58 PM »
Why? To make the counter culture more hostile to America?

I think this is what they want. This are the Democrates.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 05:23:02 PM »
I think this is what they want. This are the Democrates.

It's old school Soviet stuff to bring the worker's revolution, except of course the workers are right wing so they make it with race. I think that's the point then, a massive social troll. You take the most ridiculous character possible and make him the face of black America. Anyone will see he's crap, so a bunch of people, ideally white, will go now and say he's crap. The one's who make it about his race get pushed to the forefront. Now black people who didn't want to be represented by this circus clown come out to defend him and ultimately many support him, opposition to crapernick is an attack on all black people all of a sudden. Now we have lots of black people eating whatever leftist propaganda he regurgitates, and attacking what he says becomes racism, so it's now racist not to be leftist. If, and it does, that includes hating America, then not hating America is racist. Every step of the way, this doubles down any non-black hatred of him, and the situation grows. Now you have more divides in the population, a clown to represent a race, which makes his fans more foolish, who in turn affect black people around them who don't want to be the "uncle tom" naysayer, you grow racial hatred and provide continued justification for him and the left, and you have leftist political ideology associated with racial tolerance.

In light of this theory, it makes more sense that he says killing the terrorist is racist. Everything the left doesn't like is racist, and they have a celebrity for their commercial, makes it more trustworthy to brainwashed morons who think celebrities are special.

There's much more too this but that was my .5 seconds of brain activity I can handle for the moment. I can not describe to you in how much and how many different pains I am in atm, I need to maintain a trance for my sanity. Someone add to this, there's a number missing from my equation here.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 06:33:10 PM »
He might dethrone AOC as the dumbest person on the planet.