Author Topic: Orthodox Jews Promoting Homosexuality On ZooTube  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Orthodox Jews Promoting Homosexuality On ZooTube
« on: February 05, 2020, 01:42:22 PM »
Soon By You is a show about Jewish singles in New York. It was a kosher show but now all the sudden they promoted homosexuality because one of the characters' brother is homosexual. They promoted "Jewish Queer Youth" and "Eshel". The first is supposed to welcome fags in the Jewish community and the second is allegedly a support group for families of fags. I say allegedly because rather than help families deal with homosexuality, they embrace homosexuality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6okwYL_QBk&t=743s

People are commenting that we were betrayed. It reminds me of how Trump betrayed us with his "peace" plan.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 03:21:41 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Orthodox Jews Promoting Homosexuality On ZooTube
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 02:06:54 PM »
They aren't sincere and see their duties as burdensome annoying and resent to go to shul then start to make excuse for deviant behaviors because they want to criticize Judaism but they can't do it openly. So called orthodox parties represented as political parties give a bad example backing Netanyahu as though he is messiah leech his feet

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 02:41:35 PM »
There are Rabbis falling one by one to this. A dayan giving a class in a yeshiva in Jerusalem told me he'd give an opinion on an issue involving homosexuality for me, but he said I can't say his name or the Israeli authorities would harass him and make him lose his job as judge. The question was basically if the transfer of sexual energy is forbidden and not shaking hands with women expressly, then gay people wouldn't be able to touch other men and his answer was yes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 10:37:57 AM »
How can they claim  to be Orthodox if they promote mishkav zochor/faggotry?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 03:30:47 PM »
The characters on the show are Shomrei Negiah. A rabbi was on a date and the woman was embarrassed to tell him that her brother is homosexual. He only found out when her brother and a female friend went with them on their date. He thought they were dating but were just friends and then it turned out to be that they are homosexuals. It's not fitting with the rest of the shows that preceded it. It was always kosher entertainment but they thought they had to introduce homosexual characters and promote the two homosexual organizations that try to legitimize homosexuality in the Orthodox community.

I actually met a woman on Shabbat.com and we talked on the phone and when she found out I don't tolerate homosexuality, she said it was a deal breaker. She's way more religious than me on other things. Her family is very religious from a family of Moroccan rabbis and she is Shomeret Negiah. She said most men reject her since she tolerates homosexuality. She said she would be tolerant if she had homosexual kids and that she doesn't want a husband that will quote scripture against homosexuality.

I actually found out about Shabbat.com from Soon By You. The characters used its dating app on the show. They promote different organizations that donate money for the show. Maybe the fags donated money to buy them off and promote it since it's expensive to make and only made 7 shows in about 4 or more years.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 06:16:10 PM »
It was always kosher entertainment but they thought they had to introduce homosexual characters and promote the two homosexual organizations that try to legitimize homosexuality in the Orthodox community.

Movies get a ton of their cash from that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline JDS49

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 12:48:49 AM »
I can't stand "soon by you"

It's like sex in the city but without the sex

Jewish orthodox 20 something virgins unnaturally delaying marriage for all kinds of stupid reasons

It's cringeworthy and nauseating

Most of the characters, especially the main character has chronic one-itis: he won't either make aliyah with the "girl of his dreams" or break it off and find someone else

This is what American modern orthodoxy has  produced