Author Topic: Memes Page  (Read 27947 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Memes Page
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2020, 07:07:43 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2020, 02:33:24 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2020, 01:00:38 PM »
These and some others are technically political cartoons, so this is also a political cartoon page in case the semantics police get me.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2020, 08:56:06 PM »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2020, 05:35:24 AM »
Afro-Nazi

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2020, 11:57:24 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2020, 05:55:00 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2020, 04:32:03 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2020, 08:23:58 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2020, 05:52:42 PM »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #210 on: October 02, 2020, 07:00:35 AM »
Joe Biden as The Diddler

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2020, 07:02:54 AM »
Avigdor Liberman in cartoon form

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2020, 11:02:18 AM »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2020, 01:38:21 AM »
Typical JINO

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2020, 01:43:31 AM »
Typical Negro candidate on the campaign trail

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2020, 04:00:12 PM »
I don't get the "yehudon" one, and your second meme is only funny if you don't like black people. There are a lot of memes that are only funny if you don't like Biden and I don't post them because they're objectively not funny, but your meme there you got funny hair, watermelon, fried chicken and the ghetto black English dialect. He's more for muslims that murder black people and didn't do anything for black people and tons of the big black groups are backing Trump for what he did.

There were 100s of thousands of jokes like these went I went through 4chan for memes to include here, and I found like 4 that actually involved humor. And equal pic would be Kamala harris with a bunch of Indian sterotypes and saying "campaigning quality number one thank you come again", except that is funny is other ways yours isn't. The core though is still they're another race so haha, and there's just no objective humor in them.

It's annoying as crap to write long things like this in response to retard lefty memes, they make them terribly. As I wrote here after my search of 4chan, the only people that make crappier memes than lefties are Nazis, at the end of the joke all most people will say is, "so you don't like X people?", says only things about you, watermelon and fried chicken next to Obama's face has not informed me on any of his policies or actions, but not if I hate black people I will hate him more and if I don't hate black people I will have less respect for you. It's way more annoying to write a long speech in response to a stupid comment, which leftists and Nazis do (are you denying there's a genocide/Jews control the banks?) but then try to present their emotions as humor or information.

Memes made the anti-Islam movement in Europe and the right wing movements in England, America, Canada and Brazil thrive. We present information the media won't report on in less than 10 words with a picture, and it makes the point memorable. I really accept even the darkest and lowest forms of humor with joy, like the last one about the fetus and R. BabyKiller G., yes it does contain the same "if you hate abortion then you will agree if not you won't", but also you can imagine his little fetus mouth cursing her and him furrowing his little fetus brow and screaming that in the last second after they chop him up and then him going "ill be back", which is about as low and dark as you can get but ok, still a joke.

It's like if I put a picture against Kamala of her husband with a pile of money, some foreskins and bagels and wrote "oi campaigning is hard". You only think that's funny if you hate Jews. If you just put him with images that expose his hostility to Judaism, Jews and Israel and write "oi campaiging is hard", now we can see you're making fun of how weak and pathetic the left wing Jews that call for our own destruction are, and that's an effective point with humor. The hair on Obama looks like of funny at least.

Like I will go one by one for every one of these memes here and explain the humor in each of them and contrast it with that one if you want me to explain the point better. When I post this page places now, people keep telling me "oh it's a racist thing", and they don't stay like they did with the anti-Islam memes though many are even funnier, because they see dumb racist stuff and say "that's gay" and go. I don't care, maybe they'll post it because they're mad, but the problem is now I can't post this to 90% of people I know or it'll and already has made problems.

I never said anything because I did alot of working trying to think where the humor is there, maybe I didn't get it, and there are lots of jokes that are totally racist that are completely hilarious, but for people that actually just don't like black people, they aren't able to effectively judge between two jokes against the people they don't like because either way they get to huff their nervous laugh that yeah. Even when it comes to racist things, if you wanted to effectively convince other people to be racist against black people you could focus on them doing crimes, their lack of desire to work, or a hundred other things the majority will side with you over. Watermelon and fried chicken knowing nothing of black people in the states, say it to a thousand people and they have no emotion. If you then say "black people eat it", they will only say things about you. So it's kind of like a fire that burns itself out then, if you hate someone than even an attack that only hurts you is seen as effective as long as its pointed in their direction.

It reminds me of a old hells angels friend that would always say "I'll be white black" instead of right back and laugh hysterically every time because he just didn't like black people and just saying black he's like "yeah I hate them". He'd hang out with me when I had black people over, just always like lift his nose a bit like "we hells are better than that" lol. In general I keep racist people around, because the level of indifference to details you need to have to make an assumption about an entire group of people reveals a lack of development in major psychological areas that basically I can tell you anything will be bad for black people and you'll do it at the extreme level, and the other levels are wonderful for financial exploitation. Usually people are embarrassed now that this is their humor.

Like imagine this is a group started by a Rabbi and what it would look like if a Rabbi posted that in a speech on youtube, and then we put big smiles on and say words like "influence politicians". So you have a politician who puts that in a speech multiplied, and then we're fighting to give the Jewish issue on things, so we agree the big Jewish groups are run by commies and we should replace them, and our AIPAC puts this in a press release, now all that together and more is what we're pretending to be.

I made my first meme collection here of all the anti-Islam jokes to attack their ideology. Many times I had to sift through ones that were just about how they don't like Arabs, and I didn't post them in all those hundreds of thousands. Tons of people shared and liked it.  This one I was wondering why there are no shares despite attracting likes, which soon disapear. After investigation, I post all those memes, and the ones everyone says is "oh there are little racist memes repeating I don't like it", and that is at very best. Unless you find a way to explain the humor in it where I couldn't with months of effort, I can scrunch up and say "well he doesn't like black people whatever I'm just trying to have one page with just pictures" and they still will not share it and so that was a waste of time.

Rav Kahane in jail was friends with everyone and fought for others to have their food and basic rights because he really cared about them so he would talk about them. If you don't really care about someone, you'll just how how great you see yourself and how bad you see them. An uncaring brother will say "my life is great and yours is crap just be like me" as encouragement in a tough situation even if both things are untrue, because with the very best of intentions of taking to someone like that you're not able to do more than be obvious about your limitations. Now you add not understanding how people work with not caring and you get these jokes.

Go try to write that much proving wrong any meme I write and it'll be crap, except maybe some of the covid ones, memes are supposed to make a small and indisputable point that makes an argument about a policy or someone's character to be effective. We rape leftists because most of them do find memes like this funny and make this twisted effort to hold in their laughter and hide they were trying, judge themselves in an egotistical circle for thinking it was funny and the person for making the joke. Alot of the good meme pages run it like a serious job with meetings and discussions and people invest a lot of time that we get nothing for but beat the billions of the corporations to the commies with our funny pictures that prove all their crap is what it smells like. You come along and post one single meme like you did, the entire message of this page to everyone who reads it online is that we and everyone here hates black people.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2020, 04:05:55 PM »
Correction, you did post memes like that eventually in my Islam one and it made the black people leave but even more come because a lot of the people that are justly fighting against Islam also happen to be racist in places like India and East Asia. It of course attracted attention of some major groups and they took down every page I posted to there. That's on me for not posting elsewhere and linking back here, I should have learned how that works before I did it, but at best while it was happening it made a few less hits in countries where people have money to do things about political things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2020, 04:36:40 PM »
Yehudon is basically Israeli speak for a traitorous self  hating JINO scum is & that is exactly Bernie Sanders is

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2020, 11:35:56 PM »
Yehudon is basically Israeli speak for a traitorous self  hating JINO scum is & that is exactly Bernie Sanders is

OK so it's one of those memes where you post a picture of bammy and write "commie". Yeah so this is a neutral example of my point, I hate the Commie chicken Sanders so you can write "nose-hole bandit" or any absurd thing that is slightly disparaging to him and I will want to laugh a bit because I hate the evil things he has done. Should a man tell me, "feel shame at your hate", I will be proud to refuse because the only righteous judgment of a man is to judge him on his righteousness and all other judgement is wickedness and this law was written on your heart same as mine and every single other. If you post your meme and start laughing at black stereotypes, if say whatever Nissim or some other black Jew that is righteous you respect felt uncomfortable with that, you'd be embarrassed probably beforehand to say that you are laughing at that joke because you know for there be any humor at all you first must make a judgement that is wrong. Yehudon under Bummie's face isn't funny at all in itself, but I would stand in public with many people walking by with that on a poster and explain it and be proud that I am promoting the message in it, Bernie Sanders is a traitor to the good among the Jewish people. You would be embarrassed to stand with that meme and explain the messages it contains like I did here because your heart is telling you what is right and wrong.

With an abomination you G-d forbid make a good force into an evil thing. Obama did evil in terms of economy, personal freedom and foreign relations to start listing, attacking him for the things he did wrong is good because it teaches people to fight for what is right, and indeed, many of the fresh right wingers that voted for Trump were convinced over the years with high quality Obama memes. I will debate you or anyone in this forum or anyone reading this who wants to join that it is good for America to post intelligent memes showing the stupidity of Obama's policies. Also people not here.

Oh look Candance Owens is here. Tell her why you posted that meme. I'll pretend I posted the Bernie one and explain in completely different words after. If you already get the point, like there are tons of awesome memes bro, you really have to refresh your collection...

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2020, 03:40:39 PM »
Team Joe Biden

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2020, 04:06:02 AM »
Welcome to Obamanation 2.0

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2020, 12:31:49 AM »
Democrats pushing for masks since 1865

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #222 on: December 23, 2020, 02:05:16 AM »
Democrats pushing for masks since 1865

Hey look your first meme that isn't crap. Too bad you waited to turn this page into a giant ad for 99% of America to never join JTF before you posted it. Let this thread die, everyone I talked to, about 40 people before I got the point, said it's a page for racists just on your one or two gay memes here and there. All the hundreds I posted no one remembers, just the racist ones and long speeches about how someone like me could get involved with someone like that.

Make your own memes thread. Good luck spending hours promoting it too. Know it won't go anywhere.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2020, 03:41:02 AM »
Anything & I everything I post you complain about,however most real Kahanists like what I post & agree with me so too bad!!! If I have violated any JTF policies please feel free to complain to a moderator,but I know I haven't so good luck!!!!               
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 04:05:15 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2020, 11:17:35 AM »
Anything & I everything I post you complain about,however most real Kahanists like what I post & agree with me so too bad!!! If I have violated any JTF policies please feel free to complain to a moderator,but I know I haven't so good luck!!!!               

Just the crappy memes and the leftist articles. We have had many useful conversations. I have no hard feelings, just posting here and spreading the page will result in people saying JTF are Nazis and do not result in anyone staying. It took me a while to figure out how I can get so many views on a page and then the people leave immediately after, while other sites with the same see lots of new members. And the result of the study was everyone said you, so you screwed my plan.

Rules are for unruly children. There was no tactical reason for your 4chan style memes, no benefit of any kind that I know of anyone that can determine, and therefore it was dumb. Damage is done, the rules are not relevant.

It's ironic that we refer to ourselves and optimists and idealists, and not only does no one here think JTF will go anywhere, few are willing to make the slightest effort.