Author Topic: Betting odds for democrat presidential nominee  (Read 5359 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Betting odds for democrat presidential nominee
« on: February 23, 2020, 09:03:31 AM »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/democratic_2020_nomination/

These are betting odds- not polls. People are putting money on bets that Sanders will be the nominee, and it is not even close.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Betting odds for democrat presidential nominee
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 08:24:38 PM »
Most likely it will be Bernie Sanders.  I feel that he will beat Trump in November.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 10:19:05 PM »
Most likely it will be Bernie Sanders.  I feel that he will beat Trump in November.

Now that's funny. Sanders will bow down and lick the feet of whoever steals the nomination from him this time, and then that person will lose to Trump. Sanders is there to bring the alt-left into the fold, but he's a joke to the democrats, no one will support him. Besides all his honesty and good-guy branding was wiped out in the debates. He also has 0 black support.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 06:31:09 AM »
https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures

Betting odds have Trump winning the 2020 presidential election.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 11:49:51 AM »
The first link is updated daily.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 01:54:52 PM »
Bloomberg has performed very badly at the Nevada debate. Even me would have done it better.

I really have expected much more from him.

Plus he has only mercenaries on the ground. Sanders has like Trump real people. If Michael Bloomberg continues like this, he will end like Biden.

Plus the party of character assasination has not really started. Sanders people will dig like hungry dogs for a hidden bone. In the moment it looks not well for him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 02:50:20 PM »
Bloomberg has performed very badly at the Nevada debate. Even me would have done it better.

I really have expected much more from him.

Plus he has only mercenaries on the ground. Sanders has like Trump real people. If Michael Bloomberg continues like this, he will end like Biden.

Plus the party of character assassination has not really started. Sanders people will dig like hungry dogs for a hidden bone. In the moment it looks not well for him.

Bloomberg has the charisma of a plankton and is used to yes men that agree with him for money. Everyone was saying it's obvious why he's avoiding the debates.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 02:56:29 AM »
Bloomberg has the charisma of a plankton and is used to yes men that agree with him for money. Everyone was saying it's obvious why he's avoiding the debates.

He is not avoiding it. He is today on the stage again in the next debate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_debates#Tenth_debate_(February_25,_2020)

It is hosted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Black_Caucus in Charlston South Carolina.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 03:09:56 AM »
He is not avoiding it. He is today on the stage again in the next debate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_debates#Tenth_debate_(February_25,_2020)

It is hosted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Black_Caucus in Charlston South Carolina.

He was before. He was taking hits for it, so he decided may as well jump in. Just proved them all right, he has no business being there and only exists as a political entity because he throws lots of money.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 03:58:33 AM »
He was before. He was taking hits for it, so he decided may as well jump in. Just proved them all right, he has no business being there and only exists as a political entity because he throws lots of money.

right.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 09:02:03 AM »
Todays odds:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/democratic_2020_nomination/  Dem primary winner

https://www.thelines.com/odds/election/  president 2020

Wow this graphic is very interesting. You can really see how the debate gave Bloomberg something on his behind.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 01:09:11 PM »
Wow this graphic is very interesting. You can really see how the debate gave Bloomberg something on his behind.

I find it interesting also. Will try to re-post regularly. I put much more weight on betting odds than these biased faulty polls.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 07:26:53 PM »
ROTFL for sure a bunch of morons bet on Obama at 1.0 lol. Man i'd milk that as the bookie like "you don't wanna be racist do you?"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2020, 07:30:50 PM »
"Can you bet in the US?

As of now, legal US online sports betting sites don’t accept wagers on elections. This is unlikely to change by the 2020 election. Keep your browser locked to TheLines for updated sports betting news throughout the year."

Since there isn't any actual money on this you still have to take this all with a grain of salt.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 02:20:39 PM »
Biden favored strongly now.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 04:31:29 PM »

It went through the ceiling.

This is the best what could happen. Bernies Bolschewiks will attack him for stealing the election and he himself has already problems with his brain. This is obvious. If it stays like this Trump is safe!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2020, 05:22:12 PM »

Last week at this time, Bernie Sanders was the heavy favorite.  The Democrat Nomination Race for President is like a roller coaster:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/democratic_2020_nomination/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 01:02:01 AM »
They just nominated a clearly senile man.  They are going to regret this.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 04:47:19 AM »
They just nominated a clearly senile man.  They are going to regret this.

You see. Nowhere in the world Sleepy Joe would have a chance.

He has mental problems
He is corrupt
He looks and appears weak

God is helping obviously Trump.

Offline UncleBourbon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2020, 12:05:12 PM »
Warren just dropped out lol.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 07:14:20 AM »
Looks like Trump vs Biden, and. if this coronavirus thing doesn't blow over soon, it does not look good. The virus has already had enormous economic impact. It is a strange reaction, if you compare it to the number of infections and deaths caused by the flu virus every year.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2020, 02:24:42 PM »
Looks like Trump vs Biden, and. if this coronavirus thing doesn't blow over soon, it does not look good. The virus has already had enormous economic impact. It is a strange reaction, if you compare it to the number of infections and deaths caused by the flu virus every year.

I'm probably in the minority in thinking that Bernie Sanders has a better chance of defeating Donald Trump than Joe Biden.  The reasons being:

1. Bernie Sanders has much more enthusiastic supporters than Biden.  They remind me of the supporters of Barack Hussein Obama,  Ron Paul, and Donald Trump in that they attend campaign rallies in large numbers and a high % will rip / attack those that criticize their candidate.  On the other hand,  most Biden supporters are mainly anti-Trump.  That increases the chances of many staying home on election day.  Much like with John McCain, Mitt Romney,  and Hillary Clinton. 

2. Sanders is much more capable in debates than Biden.  The more Biden speaks,  the better it is for his opponents.  A gaffe seems inevitable with him. 

As for the virus,  I think the situation in October and early November is what's most important regarding the impact it will have on the November Elections. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2020, 10:28:46 PM »
Bloomberg has been blasting the local radio stations with ads. I can't listen to the radio without hearing another Bloomberg ad. It's annoying because he talks about how we're all God's children and we should care about all the marginalized groups because of our American values in the commercial.... but he's all right with killing innocent babies through abortion so anyone who is in favor of abortion hardly has the right to talk about being one of God's children or about American values.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2020, 06:23:01 AM »
I'm probably in the minority in thinking that Bernie Sanders has a better chance of defeating Donald Trump than Joe Biden.  The reasons being:

1. Bernie Sanders has much more enthusiastic supporters than Biden.  They remind me of the supporters of Barack Hussein Obama,  Ron Paul, and Donald Trump in that they attend campaign rallies in large numbers and a high % will rip / attack those that criticize their candidate.  On the other hand,  most Biden supporters are mainly anti-Trump.  That increases the chances of many staying home on election day.  Much like with John McCain, Mitt Romney,  and Hillary Clinton. 

2. Sanders is much more capable in debates than Biden.  The more Biden speaks,  the better it is for his opponents.  A gaffe seems inevitable with him. 

As for the virus,  I think the situation in October and early November is what's most important regarding the impact it will have on the November Elections.

I think I agree with you on all this.   It seems like so far off in the future, but by summertime we will be recovering from the virus, and the economy will be getting back in gear.  So it may be that by October November timeframe we're looking at it in the past.