Author Topic: Cuomo For President in 2020  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Cuomo For President in 2020
« on: April 01, 2020, 04:44:31 AM »
Yes 2020, not 2024 (although that may happen also).
Some state elections are not going to happen now. The Dem Convention could end up an open convention where the party nominates anyone. Cuomo is positioning himself to be the backup of Biden. Now more than ever it seems possible that Biden could come up with an excuse for dropping out.  Dems are using the hashtag #PresidentCuomo and the media is writing about him and covering him nonstop The TV worshipers are used to seeing his brother on TV. https://twitter.com/DraftCuomo2020

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Cuomo For President in 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:54:32 AM »
That's a very good observation, unfortunately.
Too bad you might be right.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 12:08:03 PM »
Cuomo will fall victim of the "curse of Trump". Everybody who was praised and suggested as the cryptonite against Trump got something on the behind.

Avenetti - Prison
Alfred E. Newman - Dropped out
Pocahontas - Fell in polls because of her lies and then dropped out
Michael Bloomberg - Lost lots of money and dropped out
Beto - Dropped out
Sleepy Joe - Disgraced by even the mainstream media
Berny Sanders - Was marginalized by the Democrat establishment and now fights a lost war.

My personal oppinion is, that God himself has his hand in this. Why God should help Cuomo with his wicked abortion practise and LGBT policies in New York?

Why it should be different with Cuomo like with the rest in this time of judgement?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 12:13:36 PM »
he has no plans of ever running at least in the near future
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 01:03:53 PM »
he has no plans of ever running at least in the near future

You believe a politician?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 01:45:46 PM »
popcorn->face

The meltdown of the demonratic party is slightly entertaining, but more encouraging.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 02:45:55 PM »
popcorn->face

The meltdown of the demonratic party is slightly entertaining, but more encouraging.

You are right. Now Biden will be hit hard by the "curse of Trump".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »
If he ran now, he'll win the election.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2020, 04:19:17 PM »
If he ran now, he'll win the election.

Like all the others before him?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »
Like all the others before him?

I'm not sure how this dude is convinced that everyone will beat Trump. If someone asked him to take their dog for a run he'd probably say nah because he's worried he'll beat Trump.

It seems that Cuomo is trying to capitalize on the Tulsi Gabbard effect and is saying nice things about Trump dealing with China virus every day. While a normal person would do that to garner favor with the president to ensure help for the city in a crisis, he's a democrat, so obviously he would only do a thing like this to benefit himself or push some leftist monstrous policy. Since I didn't notice him using this to push a policy, it's likely that he is running for president and is trying to gain some favor from the right. Since the right today will give you favor despite your policies if you say nice things about Trump, in many cases.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 12:04:35 PM »
I'm not sure how this dude is convinced that everyone will beat Trump. If someone asked him to take their dog for a run he'd probably say nah because he's worried he'll beat Trump.

It seems that Cuomo is trying to capitalize on the Tulsi Gabbard effect and is saying nice things about Trump dealing with China virus every day. While a normal person would do that to garner favor with the president to ensure help for the city in a crisis, he's a democrat, so obviously he would only do a thing like this to benefit himself or push some leftist monstrous policy. Since I didn't notice him using this to push a policy, it's likely that he is running for president and is trying to gain some favor from the right. Since the right today will give you favor despite your policies if you say nice things about Trump, in many cases.
Trump won't win the popular vote again this year.  The only way he will win is by the electorial college again.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 12:51:29 PM »
Trump won't win the popular vote again this year.  The only way he will win is by the electorial college again.

Last year we had Hillary. She is an evil person and disliked by many, but she can argue and stand in an discussion.

Biden can not. he has obviously mental problems. Nearly every other canidate would perform better than him.

Trump will win the popular vote this year. This I am shure.

All the things that he archieved.

• Embassy in Jerusalem
  • Golan Israeli territory
  • Deregulation
  • Peace in the world
  • Sanctions against Iran
  • Baghdadi
  • Suleimani
  • Ventilators
  • Hospitals build by the army
  • Travel ban to Wuhan
  • Renegotiation of tariffs
  • Peace deal with the Taliban
  • Sharing the cost of defending of the West with the allies
  • Civilizing Saudi Arabia
  • Standing up to the Muslim Brotherhood legue Katar, Turkey and Qatar and hedging it
  • Readjusting immigration policy

Just say thank you Mr. Trump!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 12:24:20 AM »
I highly doubt it. His brother already asked him if he would run for P or VP and Andrew said, "No"

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 06:11:49 AM »
Bringing this back to the top since Chaim talks about Cuomo in 2024 on his show this week. I still think he will be the Dem nominee in 2020.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2020, 08:42:42 AM »
A vote for Cuomo means more for the homos!!!!!