Author Topic: Jewish Cowboys  (Read 2632 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Jewish Cowboys
« on: April 01, 2020, 06:07:57 AM »
A lot of these convincing cowboys I'm seeing turn out to be Jewish.

Bonanza:
* Pernel Roberts: no
* Dan Blocker: no
* Mike Landon: Jewish
* Lorne Greene: J

kirk douglas: J
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish Cowboys
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 11:36:19 AM »
Landon was NOT Jewish as his mother was not Jewish!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 02:19:20 PM »
I think the Cowboy is a synonym for freedom. Always on the road, sleeping under the open sky, breathing the fresh air, sitting in the evening at the fire.

I think all nice people like this sometimes.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 04:49:05 PM »
Landon was NOT Jewish as his mother was not Jewish!!!!

And in school, he was not a gentile.
His father was Jewish.  And self-identifies.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 06:47:04 AM »

And in school, he was not a gentile.
His father was Jewish.  And self-identifies.
He was always a Gentile because his mother was a Gentile period I can self identify as a billionaire it does not make me one!!!!  His mother was a shiksa so he is a Goy no ifs ands or buts!!!!!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 04:14:43 AM »
He attended and celebrated his Bar Mitzvah at Temple Beth Shalom. His family recalls that Landon "went through a lot of hassle studying for the big event, which included bicycling to a nearby town every day in order to learn how to read Hebrew and recite prayers.
Doesn't mean anything to you ?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 04:55:23 AM »
He attended and celebrated his Bar Mitzvah at Temple Beth Shalom. His family recalls that Landon "went through a lot of hassle studying for the big event, which included bicycling to a nearby town every day in order to learn how to read Hebrew and recite prayers.

It doesn't mean anything to God.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 06:20:26 AM »
I am not so sure about that.
It doesn't mean anything to God.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 06:38:18 AM »

Please give a Torah source that a Gentile is allowed to have a Bar Mitzvah. Your opinion on this means nothing, just like mine.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 01:19:56 PM »
Temple? Any place that calls itself "temple" is generally not orthodox meaning that they are reform or "conservative" which means they pick & choose at whim that which they wish to observe therefore it is totally meaningless to me or any other observant Jew!!!!! His mother was not a Jew therefore he wasn't a Jew either therefore such a ceremony is  totally worthless & meaningless!!!!

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 01:31:10 PM »
Temple? Any place that calls itself "temple" is generally not orthodox meaning that they are reform or "conservative" which means they pick & choose at whim that which they wish to observe therefore it is totally meaningless to me or any other observant Jew!!!!! His mother was not a Jew therefore he wasn't a Jew either therefore such a ceremony is  totally worthless & meaningless!!!!

Well said. In addition, the ceremony is sinful because it violates the prohibition of adding a commandment.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 06:18:57 AM »
Cow boy style

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 06:58:49 AM »
I don't know about halacha, my point was you can't say god doesn't give a damn about something.
Please give a Torah source that a Gentile is allowed to have a Bar Mitzvah. Your opinion on this means nothing, just like mine.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 07:33:41 AM »
I don't know about halacha, my point was you can't say god doesn't give a damn about something.

What do you mean I can't say it? We study the Torah in order to know what God wants and doesn't want. Since the discussion is about a person who is halachically Gentile, there is no question the ceremony was meaningless and sinful. To pretend otherwise is intellectually dishonest.   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 01:34:39 PM »

Yes. In that "temple" like all other reform "temples"* they marry men with men and perform abominations, so it was a sin for him to step into that whorehouse like for any person. As for his "bar mitzvah" and "struggle", if I tell you take 10 years, make a giant weird structure for me, and at the end, you have to pay me for doing it, that's basically what happened there. I have family members that married non-Jewish women. Some decided to be Jews, converted, and are now religious and wonderful brilliant Jews.

You too, Italian Zionist, can go online right now to one of many reform websites, pay $500, read a book about why you should be athiest by some Rabbi Christina, who happens to be a lesbian, and they will call you as Jewish as him. They'll even make a fun bar mitzvah. They also make bark mitzvahs for your dogs, and they make the dog wear a much better tefillin than they make people wear.

The reform have a festival where they try to eat the most unkosher food possible, lobster with cheese, shrimp with snails, whatever they can. Even though they put a lot of effort into it and call it a Jewish event, the only thing it means to Jews is that they are spitting on Hashem and his law, we do not give them any credit for it. Nor does halacha.

*(Why call it that? They started saying Germany is our Israel and Berlin is our Jerusalem so our synagogues are just as good as the holy Temple, we don't need Israel. They realized that Germany didn't feel the same way a few million dead Jews later, but now they say the same for America)

What does it mean to Hashem when a non-Jew eats matzah on Pesach? Same thing Gemarra says if you put tefillin on him, it is considered to be sitting on the table accomplishing nothing. There might be an argument that there's a sin there, but the basic understanding of halacha is that Jewish women are not rewarded for doing things that are commanded to Jewish men and not to women (with the exception of shabbos candle lighting, because we have a halachic way to delegate that to them so they share the reward even if it's still our mitzvah). A slave of a Jew is not rewarded for keeping things that a woman must keep and not them, and a non-Jew is not rewarded for keeping things that apply to any of them only.

Perhaps in his heart he was acting out of love for Hashem, and love for Hashem is richly rewarded. Since the reform lied to him, the sins he makes go to the person that made him ignorant of the situation, he is making a sin in ignorance because the reform "put a stumbling block before the blind", and therefore can not be held liable in the court of heaven. So if it was a sin, it's not his, but in no way, shape or form is the action itself a mitzvah, though of course he is rewarded if there was righteousness in his heart while doing it.

It would be very, very bad for him if it was a mitzvah. The category of the sins that damage you the most in the world to come are "mizvot done through sin", because then your defense is your prosecutor. You can imagine how badly that would play out on Earth, and it's basically the same.

I don't know about halacha, my point was you can't say G-d doesn't give a damn about something.

Now you're getting into an ultimately nuanced zone. Technically, there are 7 traits Hashem said about himself, like slow to anger quick to forgive, and according to Rambam, we can positively say Hashem is those while admitting that we have very little understanding about those concepts, and can't push Hashem into whatever box we decided means one of those. If you say anything outside of those seven, according to Rambam, you must always communicate in a double negative, Hashem doesn't not want good for you. We know there are things about Hashem that aren't true, but any real understanding outside of the seven traits is not possible for human minds, as far as I am aware, at least until Moshiach comes, may it be right now G-d willing.

What do you mean I can't say it? We study the Torah in order to know what God wants and doesn't want. Since the discussion is about a person who is halachically Gentile, there is no question the ceremony was meaningless and sinful. To pretend otherwise is intellectually dishonest.   

Is that the reason that gentiles study Torah according to your Rabbi? We do it for its own sake, but definitely we do come across things that Hashem "doesn't not like" and "doesn't not dislike" (to make the wonderful Zelhar all puckered up and satiated) all the time. The rest you said is correct, though there can be a debate to say it was just doing nothing and not sinful, there are points on both sides, I am undecided there, or rather, "kinda agree, kinda don't" with both.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 01:46:03 PM »
Is that the reason that gentiles study Torah according to your Rabbi? We do it for its own sake, but definitely we do come across things that Hashem "doesn't not like" and "doesn't not dislike" (to make the wonderful Zelhar all puckered up and satiated) all the time. The rest you said is correct, though there can be a debate to say it was just doing nothing and not sinful, there are points on both sides, I am undecided there, or rather, "kinda agree, kinda don't" with both.

All Torah study for Gentiles, no matter how deep, is primarily for the sake of observing our obligations. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 02:13:58 PM »
All Torah study for Gentiles, no matter how deep, is primarily for the sake of observing our obligations.

I can't tell you I have any ability to relate to that, for me it's Gemarra because Gemarra, I need no reason. I understand what you said, OK, I guess everyone has their job in the world. I would go crazy like that though. For instance, I read Mishnah Torah by Rambam, and first of course I go in detail to know everything I have to do, then I look for patterns and parallels to deep spiritual concepts and three minutes later we're discussing deep Kaballah about the sephirot and how blessing comes to the world, and anyone who walks by an hour later is baffled on how we find the laws of someone that died on shabbos for instance so interesting and how we got to some of the Ramchal's and the Alter Rebbe's deepest concepts from it. I definitely follow the rabbit hole to get to the deepest understanding, but even then it's not about learning the secrets of the universe even if it's happening, it's about studying it, you want to be around your wife because you love her, not because of a benefit. If I just read it for that I'd have half my brain off and G-d forbid get bored, not that such a thing is possible for me to be like as far as I know.

I've said it before, but thank Muman so very, very much for sticking up for me and educating me here when everyone was just saying ban poor brainwashed me, really by a long shot the most beneficial thing to my life anyone has ever done for me.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge