Author Topic: Sen. Cornyn: "China is to Blame for Coronavirus- they eat bats, snakes and dogs"  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't know how anyone could  eat a bat, they look like flying rats.  Even as a kid, when I went to the zoo, just looking at them hanging upside down from behind the glass made me nauseous.  Disease vectors.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-cornyn-blames-virus-on-china-culture-where-people-eat-bats-and-snakes-and-dogs

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Google for 8mages of the Wuhan wet markets.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Senator is right.

In China they ate bats and other stuff and they started the Corona epedemie.

Other cases prove it : The bush meat consumption in West Africa caused Ebola.

Perhaps, if the Chinese gouvernment is not lying about it, is the relatively mild course of the Corona in China caused by familiarization to this kind of viruses. But most Europeans and Americans have no familiarization.

Beside from the virus threat, there is also a general health threat. Carnivores are more up in the food chain. They eat other animals and so poisons like lead etc. are enriched in them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
China is the blame only because the virus came from there.  Not because they eat bats, snakes and dogs.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
China is the blame only because the virus came from there.  Not because they eat bats, snakes and dogs.

zoonotic transmission is one of the leading theories on how the virus first infected a person in Wuhan, and zoonosis could have been avoided if they didn't eat bats.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
zoonotic transmission is one of the leading theories on how the virus first infected a person in Wuhan, and zoonosis could have been avoided if they didn't eat bats.

True. And I can really imagine how the virus can spread in a cold and humid cave were thousands of this bats are hanging from the ceiling direct over their own excrements. This is corona paradise.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

This is a repulsive practice and beyond anything normal.