Author Topic: Interesting Pike County Pa. Election Mailing  (Read 2025 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Interesting Pike County Pa. Election Mailing
« on: September 26, 2007, 08:07:38 AM »

Someone gave me this newspaper article of mailings that were sent out to residents of Pike County PA. I have never saw anything like it before. Has anyone else in other parts of the country seen campaigning like this?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

Re: Interesting Pike County Pa. Election Mailing
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 08:32:03 AM »
Wierd, what history is going to repeat itself?
and why does looking at that picture make me want pancakes ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 08:42:24 AM »
Yes! I get the same feeling myself. After seeing this  elections folks have here on Long Island are very boring compared to Pike County Pa.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 09:02:02 AM »
Are they suggesting by blacks not voting that slavery will come back...not really sure what they are saying here....but Im at work and seriously did order some pancakes from next door :D...so if their goal was to get the white girl to have pancakes it worked ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:13 AM »
Are they suggesting by blacks not voting that slavery will come back...not really sure what they are saying here....but Im at work and seriously did order some pancakes from next door :D...so if their goal was to get the white girl to have pancakes it worked ;D
I think they are trying to say that the Republicans are trying to repress the true black vote and blacks should get out and register. After  you said that in your last post I would have really liked some pancakes also but would have had to make them myself sadly  I settled for a scrambled egg on rye instead.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 09:20:00 AM by cjd »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
Funny how they mention slavery as connected to the Republicans as being bad when it was the Republicans that freed the slaves...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »
Funny how they mention slavery as connected to the Republicans as being bad when it was the Republicans that freed the slaves...
Exactly MarZutra. The democrats have lured  the blacks into the party ranks in the past dangling social programs and reforms in front of them like a carrot. In actuality they have caused them to fall into the plight they are in. As this immigration fiasco unfolds and the democraps get themselves a potential new voting block I would love to see how much interest they have in retaining the blacks vote then.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
With muslims moaning about "islamophobia" and the illegals crying about their "rights" looks like the blacks may have to take a backseat for the first time in the cry me a river department ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »
With muslims moaning about "islamophobia" and the illegals crying about their "rights" looks like the blacks may have to take a backseat for the first time in the cry me a river department ;)
Very good and truthful comment.  You know most, if not all Black Leaders were Communists or associated with Ultra-Leftwing organizations like the ACLU and NAACP; both set up by members of the British Fabians Society.... 

Funny how these Leftists, who are the racists, use blacks like pawns to foward their own defunct "Utopian" agenda.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 10:39:07 AM »
;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.