Author Topic: Reverend speaks truth - State attourney investgates church condemns  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The reverends name is Olaf Latzel. He heads the St. Martini Church in Bremen historic town. A very conservative calvinist congregation.

He said, that Homosexuals are criminals "Verbrecher". - RIGHT
He said, that there is a satanic homo-lobby "teuflischen Homo-Lobby" influences society and church - RIGHT

The president of the church board Edda Bosse said:
Bereits in der Vergangenheit haben wir Äußerungen von Herrn Pastor Latzel erlebt, die bis an die Grenze des Erträglichen gingen, diese Grenze ist jetzt überschritten.

Already in the past we have seen statements of reverend Latzel, that reached the border of the tolerable, now he has passed it.

The state protection unit of the police started an investigation because of hate speech.

https://www.butenunbinnen.de/nachrichten/kurz-notiert/latzel-pastor-evangelische-kirche-100.html

I hate this country so much you cannot imagine.

Homosexuality or/and the promotion of it is forbidden for ALL humans. Regardless of their religion and God even sentenced lots of poeple in Kanaan to death because of it. He sentenced the citizens of Sodom and Gomorra to death. It is a very severe crime.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Reverend speaks truth - State attourney investgates church condemns
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 04:07:32 AM »
Maybe the corona virus is a divine punishment for encouraging & promoting this filthy lifestyle!!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 04:52:29 AM »
Maybe the corona virus is a divine punishment for encouraging & promoting this filthy lifestyle!!!!!!

It would be in fact a mercyfull punishment if we compare to the punishments before for this crime that are mentioned in the Bible.

But now they come more closer to the level of wickedness we saw in Sodom & Gomorrah. I remember very well when the citizens said that he (Lot) wants to play the judge, only by offering them the daughters instead of the guests. This was already too much for them. And they attacked instantly.

First the sodomists today say they want only left alone and not bothered while committing the crime. Then it becomes allowed in the law of the land. Even accepted by official "marriage documents". And now
 they want to punish the people who speak the truth about it. This is the last and final level of wickedness. And then they have reached officially the Sodom level at least in this issue.

I think we have to be afraid that God will bring some more severe punishment than Corona.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 06:14:14 AM »
It would be in fact a mercyfull punishment if we compare to the punishments before for this crime that are mentioned in the Bible.

But now they come more closer to the level of wickedness we saw in Sodom & Gomorrah. I remember very well when the citizens said that he (Lot) wants to play the judge, only by offering them the daughters instead of the guests. This was already too much for them. And they attacked instantly.

First the sodomists today say they want only left alone and not bothered while committing the crime. Then it becomes allowed in the law of the land. Even accepted by official "marriage documents". And now
 they want to punish the people who speak the truth about it. This is the last and final level of wickedness. And then they have reached officially the Sodom level at least in this issue.

I think we have to be afraid that God will bring some more severe punishment than Corona.
Indeed!!!!