Author Topic: Awesome new product  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Awesome new product
« on: April 16, 2020, 12:22:27 PM »
My boss just modded an existing product to for a multi billion dollar market. Much remains confidential, but if anyone knows anyone that owns giant CNC cutting machines, let me know and I'll make them money and hook you up too with something they can't get anywhere else.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Awesome new product
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »
If I could have just convinced more people to make more money more safely, not only would industry be growing in America, the world would have no need to rely on communist China and there would be no corona virus. Lucky for me, the aircraft industry in America is filled with vastly more intelligent people than I've met anywhere in industry in America, and we're making a healthy profit there now and I can look Americans in the eye today and tell them their job is theirs and not in China because of me. I wish I sold much more and could say that to many more.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 05:51:40 PM »
lol number one on google with 0 marketing budget, against people spending $5k+/month per marketing website on several websites. Poor puppy billionaires need SEO lessons.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 04:28:29 AM »
Link to the product?
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 06:05:44 PM »
How are they mass producing those?  They'll need a factory perhaps?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 09:19:53 PM »
Link to the product?

PM

How are they mass producing those?  They'll need a factory perhaps?

We currently make everything one by one. The factory we want to make to make our products will change the world. We use black anodized aircraft grade aluminum and a lot of extremely high quality components that would require a factory worth several billion, so we use just about every subcontractor in the region to make it, whatever they're better at than every other machine shop, we let them make.

Technically, we spent the 200k on molds, so we could just invest a few hundred mil in a few of the machine shops and make them do it for us, I could push government contacts to do it, but my factory of factories is already half designed in autocad and completely there in my eyes, we'll mass-produce our stuff when we can do that. At the moment, the products save people so much money on their jobs that it isn't really a big deal for them to pay an extra 50k for handmade, mass production of our own products will be critical for other products, like security and defense. For the time being, we help others mass-produce more.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 05:34:16 PM »
Is there anyway I can contact the Nigerian prince?   Someone may have borrowed his next idea.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 10:40:05 PM »
Is there anyway I can contact the Nigerian prince?   Someone may have borrowed his next idea.

Well Nigerian princes don't get front page articles in reputable industrial magazines. Nor make their city hundreds of millions of dollars, so far. Or gold innovation awards from Hannover-Messe to Geneva-Paloaxo not to mention all over Canada and the USA. Call one of your cousins, I'm trying to sue at least 12 Chinese companies for violating our patents to make worthless toys with, they think it's good too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 11:55:47 PM »
I can't.  They disowned me.

Now show us some evidence!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 12:54:29 AM »
I can't.  They disowned me.

Now show us some evidence!

PM

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »
So I saw your private message.
You sent me a link.
I saw it.  And links that followed.
Why are you making it seem like some secret?

I'm not going to say what it is, but it is not some shocking secret.  For those curious,  it's a technical product.

Thanks for sharing.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 01:34:02 PM »
Also, that site is not mobile-friendly.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
Also, that site is not mobile-friendly.

I hate it a bit changing everything now.

You sent me a link.

I'm not going to say what it is, but it is not some shocking secret.  For those curious,  it's a technical product.

Thanks for sharing.

It's a company. People that work for companies are not allowed to have political or religious opinions or any opinion on anything or there will be protests in a left-wing society. It's why major corporations do good and small businesses die, they can just fire anyone for anything and the corporation goes on as long as no one perceives anyone in the company to have a belief about anything that isn't the leftist anti-virtue of the day.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 03:42:19 PM »
You sent me a link.

Thanks for sharing.

By technical product you mean imagine anything and make it and then reform it when you want to make anything else. This is just an arm arrangement with a tool for the task with CNC machines, I'm interested that you and every other American has a factory in his backyard that can make TVs all day and switch to whatever he wants so it can bring him a beer or make him a sandwich. Check out the Milanese company that made a robotic bartender, this makes that look like a high school science fair project.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 10:05:54 PM »
I really do need Americans for this though, Canada doesn't have the money. It would follow the long history of inventions from the F-15 jet to the atomic bomb coming from working with Canada and basically taking the whole thing for America because Canada can't afford it. This time though, because you make everything out of identical parts, you can be selling to different markets and the cost to make it all goes down.

I didn't know how to communicate well with New York people that there could be a whole factory right there in a tiny space in the city in a way they could imagine, but there's more space and industry in the south and I wish I had spent more time there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 10:10:13 PM »
Yay so it's like yay award for sticking another tool on the thing, but really it's something that can make a factory that makes things the factory is made out of and anything else you want with a different tool on it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 10:50:16 AM »
I think I got you confused with another Jew who lives in Queens, NYC.

And yes, you are right. It is private information.   You're right, you don't want to get fired.

Thanks for trusting me.  I keep secrets very, very well.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 02:22:34 PM »
I only stayed in Brooklyn as far as New York for any extended period of time.