Author Topic: Victim of Vestite Vermin Endorses Ron DeSantis  (Read 820 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Victim of Vestite Vermin Endorses Ron DeSantis
« on: June 03, 2023, 12:14:19 AM »
Riley Gaines is a female competitive swimmer who was forced to compete against a male transvestite.  She knows first hand the threat posed by transvestite ideology to women, so naturally she would endorse someone who takes that issue seriously.  Let's see...Trump lets transvestites run wild in his restrooms, while DeSantis has actually outlawed transvestite mutilation surgery.  I guess that's why she's going with DeSantis.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/riley-gaines-endorses-desantis-for-president-its-the-right-thing-for-women

Former University of Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines, a 12-time All-American athlete who was forced to compete against trans-identifying male swimmer Lia Thomas in the 2022 NCAA Championships, endorsed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for president during an interview this week.

Gaines has since dedicated herself to defending and protecting “America’s daughters against the woke left and their gender-denying ideology.”

During a Thursday interview with Newsmax’s “The Balance” with Eric Bolling, Gaines made her endorsement of DeSantis.

“I’ve been affected by this gender ideology propaganda that’s being pushed across this country,” she said. “I really understand the threat that we as Americans are under, just based off my own experience, and being forced to compete and change in a locker room with a male, as well as being physically attacked by a mob for simply saying that that’s unfair.”

Gaines argued that the Biden administration is actively discriminating against women and girls “systematically” throughout the U.S.

“That’s why this next election is so important for the sake of restoring and ultimately saving America and the people who live here,” she said. “So that being said, I’m so excited to announce that I am officially endorsing Governor DeSantis as president.”

“His leadership has been crucial in rooting out the radical ideology that’s really driving this insanity, and really bringing visibility to these cultural issues that affect the breakdown of families, the breakdown of faith, the breakdown of freedoms,” she continued. “He’s really taken on this political establishment, the woke corporations, the media, and he’s won. And we know this based off his success in Florida alone.”

Bolling said that people often associate her with former President Donald Trump and asked her if she was ready for the blowback she was about to receive for endorsing DeSantis.

“I have the unwavering morals to know what I’m doing by endorsing Governor DeSantis is the right thing,” she said. “It’s the right thing for me, it’s the right thing for women, it’s the right thing for Americans.”
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Re: Victim of Vestite Vermin Endorses Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 12:55:13 AM »
Also, Riley Gaines was awarded her rightful title that she lost to a transvestite at a DeSantis rally in South Carolina.

https://twitchy.com/justmindy-313239/2023/06/02/riley-gaines-receives-award-at-desantis-rally-and-the-left-melts-down/
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Victim of Vestite Vermin Endorses Ron DeSantis
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 02:48:01 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Good thing that there is at least
  a ‘certain amount’ of justice on earth!