Author Topic: Ron Paul on Israel, his own words...  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Ron Paul on Israel, his own words...
« on: September 26, 2007, 03:52:46 PM »
Judge for yourself...
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ron Paul on Israel, his own words...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 04:04:10 PM »
Ron Paul isa little nazi like the Iranian dictator
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 04:20:09 PM »
what's wrong with him? why does Chaim call him a nazi? That interview was perfectly in line with Chaim's views on the U.S. supporting Israel.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing kikish questions like the ones posed by the interviewer.  Maybe Ron Paul would be good for Israel?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 04:32:10 PM »
Read Paul's article Neo-Conned to see what he thinks about Israel
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »
That was interesting. I honestly can't stand the man but he appeared reasonable on that particular video which is quite rare for him. I've researched Ron Paul alot and have no doubt he hates Israel and the Jews in general. He will never get my vote. He's no different than Pat Buchanan. Says the same sorts of things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:46:04 PM »
what's wrong with him? why does Chaim call him a nazi? That interview was perfectly in line with Chaim's views on the U.S. supporting Israel.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing kikish questions like the ones posed by the interviewer.  Maybe Ron Paul would be good for Israel?
the guy who interviewed him was'nt Jewish go to all the WN. sites and see his support why do they like him so much read what they say
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 12:52:06 AM »
The video wouldnt load for me, but from what Ive heard about Ron Paul, he is an isolationist. He doesnt want to be involved in Israel's affairs. That is the kind of president that would be great for Israel, someone who wont try to make "peace deals" between the Arabs and Israel. Anyone who has read any of Rabbi Kahane's books can see that the solution to Israel's Arab problem is America on Israels back.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 01:31:02 AM »
I don't trust big-nosed, German, Ron Paul for one second.  He's  a Nazi sneak.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »
Ron Nazi Paul would declare war on Israel in a heartbeat if elected. Anyone who does not think that is delusional.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 03:35:42 AM »
I can't view it so could you say what he discussed?  Was he trying to falsely blame Israel for things that he has no idea what he's talking about? 

He's actually stated that Saudia Arabia is one of the biggest funders of terrorism.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »
What makes Ron Paul the nut he is is the fact that he wants to make amends with our enemies, and says we should ask them why they hate Americans so much. Ron, go read the Koran. He's uninformed, and he blames the US for 9/11! He says we are responsible, because we didn't understand the Arabs. Understand? What is this psychology 101? They hate us because we're the infidels! Wake up, Ron.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:09 AM »
I don't know if he's nazi or not but all those nazim on WN sites are backing him up; and that's not the best advertisment; plus he has no chance anyway; we shoud dicsuss Juliani or Hitler Sodomy Arafat but not him he's waist of time. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »
I don't know if he's nazi or not but all those nazim on WN sites are backing him up; and that's not the best advertisment; plus he has no chance anyway; we shoud dicsuss Juliani or Hitler Sodomy Arafat but not him he's waist of time. 

Ron Paul's supporters seem to consist of a lot of the type of people, who a few days before the most recent anniversary of 9/11, held a protest to say: "9/11 was an inside job." 

MassuhDGoodName  is very intelligent and he's an exception. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 01:01:55 PM »

Ron Paul's supporters seem to consist of a lot of the type of people, who a few days before the most recent anniversary of 9/11, held a protest to say: "9/11 was an inside job." 

MassuhDGoodName  is very intelligent and he's an exception. 

I dont say that all his suporters are nazi; but mayority of US nazi i had displsure to meet on net are backing him up; and Massuh is an exeption yes.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
It's almost impossible to be a White nationalist without being anti-Semitic.

Why? the one has nothing to do with the other. Antisemitism is universal; you can find Jew haters of ewry race, nation and religion. 

Love your Enemy

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
It seems like Ron Paul was saying that the US should just leave Israel alone. The US should neither support, help or intervene with Israel. He also finished off by saying that the US should be a sovereign nation and so should Israel. So unless I'm missing something, his message sounds fine to me.