Author Topic: Yugoslavia: The Avoidable War - American documentary  (Read 5782 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Yugoslavia: The Avoidable War - American documentary
« on: September 29, 2007, 09:22:42 PM »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Re: Yugoslavia: The Avoidable War - American documentary
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
The Truth - hard evidence of crimes commited against Serbs

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »
We backed the muslims.We were wrong!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »
Jasenovac, the largest concentration and extermination camp in Croatia.

part 1

part 2

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »
we backed the wrong side!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 09:51:14 PM »
Neonazism in Croatia!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/02/world/europe/02croatia.html?ex=1341028800&en=b4357318118f99e2&ei=5088
http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=911

Infamous Croatian singer Thompson singing song in which he praises Croatian nazi Ustashas which murdered more then 1.000.000 Serbs,Jews and Gypsies.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 10:16:24 PM »
Mujahidins in Bosnia

British documentary about muslim mujahidins in Bosnia.

In one moment journalist who created this documentary says that there were crimes committed on all sides during the war in Bosnia which is simply not true.Serbs only defended themselves from bosnian muslims and mujahidins who came from arab muslim countries,as well as from croatian neoustashas.

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
Croatia is,rather are the nazis!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 03:14:44 AM »
Europe backed the wrong side?

That discovery is a little bit late for Serbia.
Perhaps you have find out that the Muslims are a bigger treat to the West than orthodox people.Today you look at those Muslims who were armed by Europe and supported in their separatist purposes as a treat. Maybe you think now that the enemies of Europe are not the Russian and the Serbs but those others?

But if we the Serbs are in conflict with catholic crusaders you will all support them and you will even support Muslims for the benefit of catholisme.     

I have discussions with Western-Europeans and they all support us when we are in struggle against Muslims. They support us if we guard Europe from invaders from outside. But if I mention Croatia then suddenly I see no more support.

Only the (anti Bolshevik) Jews understand our problems with the Croatians because they were also victimized by the same Nazi ideology.   

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
I smell the dirty money from KSA again, Ask George Wahabbi Bush why he support Kosowars. :o
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm