Author Topic: Tel Aviv to recognize same-sex and interfaith couples  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tel Aviv to recognize same-sex and interfaith couples
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 05:43:37 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/282227

This is a very dangerous thing for the residents of Tel Aviv.

Look how all the Demonrat infested cities got punished in USA. Hard lockdowns, burning, robbing, looting & shooting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 06:04:47 AM »
This is a very dangerous thing for the residents of Tel Aviv.

Look how all the Demonrat infested cities got punished in USA. Hard lockdowns, burning, robbing, looting & shooting.
Part of Tel Aviv has already  been taken over by illegal schvartzer infiltrators!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 06:09:04 AM »
Part of Tel Aviv has already  been taken over by illegal schvartzer infiltrators!!!!

Same story everywhere. And the people refuse to learn!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 06:22:57 AM »
Same story everywhere. And the people refuse to learn!
Are illegal Africans entering  & taking over parts of Germany also? 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 06:35:25 AM »
Are illegal Africans entering  & taking over parts of Germany also?

They have even a small fleet of boats bringing them from Africa financed by officials of the half state run protestant church and the half state run media.

It is insane. The say they do sea rescue. lol. They pick them up a few km from the Libyien shores. With this kind of rubber boats they use they can never reach Sicily, Lampedusa or Malta.

This people are fleeing from Libya? lol. They flee from Ghana a well developed country and holiday location to civil war Libya and from there they flee to Italy and from there to Austria and from there to Germany.

This is the most stupid narrative that I ever heard.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 06:44:49 AM »
They have even a small fleet of boats bringing them from Africa financed by officials of the half state run protestant church and the half state run media.

It is insane. The say they do sea rescue. lol. They pick them up a few km from the Libyien shores. With this kind of rubber boats they use they can never reach Sicily, Lampedusa or Malta.

This people are fleeing from Libya? lol. They flee from Ghana a well developed country and holiday location to civil war Libya and from there they flee to Italy and from there to Austria and from there to Germany.

This is the most stupid narrative that I ever heard.
The schvartzers here are from Sudan & Eritrea

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 07:58:00 AM »
Do gays hold hands so everybody can see in Tel Aviv?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 08:11:48 AM »
The schvartzers here are from Sudan & Eritrea

There are some Eritreans and some Sudanese here too. Some Eritreans have serious alcohol problems. Worse than the Russians.
The Sudanese people are generally more civilized.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 04:56:01 PM »
Maybe the religious communities need to start moving out to the rest of Israel. They can come back... after.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2020, 10:21:57 PM »
Do gays hold hands so everybody can see in Tel Aviv?
Unfortunately yes & than worse they even make out in public!!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 01:07:21 AM »
So... we can make a thing with people of whatever religion so long as they want to come kill commies and muslims a bit, declare them all Jews and bring them over, and clean up shop...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2020, 01:09:36 AM »
Tel Aviv one of the gay capitals of the world.  Thank you, Labor Zionism, you must be so proud of yourselves

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2020, 01:54:57 AM »
Tel Aviv one of the gay capitals of the world.  Thank you, Labor Zionism, you must be so proud of yourselves

You don't say "you must" like it's maybe, they celebrate it all the time.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2020, 03:26:23 PM »
This world is getting too PC for me.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
Tel aviv is Israel.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 03:24:53 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 07:56:59 PM »
Tel aviv is Israel.

No, it's one city in Israel. It is not an accurate representation of Israel. It is so out of touch with the Jewish People and the rest of the Land. Tel Aviv only represents the Bolshevik Establishment, the fake news media, and the fake entertainment industry. Tel Aviv used to be a nice city. Now it's a cross between a ghetto in an affirmative action area in major US cities and San Francisco (both have fags and illegal aliens everywhere).

Tel Aviv is the armpit of the nation. When I'm in Israel, I go there to switch trains. I also go to the Azrieli Center for the kosher Burger King since there is none in Jerusalem. An escalator goes directly from the station to the mall so I don't have to wander the streets of the zoo.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 07:58:19 PM »
Tel aviv is Israel.

Do you say this because flights to Israel are marketed as flights to Tel Aviv? The airport isn't even in Tel Aviv. It's in Lod.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 12:42:25 AM »

No, it's one city in Israel. It is not an accurate representation of Israel. It is so out of touch with the Jewish People and the rest of the Land. Tel Aviv only represents the Bolshevik Establishment, the fake news media, and the fake entertainment industry. Tel Aviv used to be a nice city. Now it's a cross between a ghetto in an affirmative action area in major US cities and San Francisco (both have fags and illegal aliens everywhere).

Tel Aviv is the armpit of the nation. When I'm in Israel, I go there to switch trains. I also go to the Azrieli Center for the kosher Burger King since there is none in Jerusalem. An escalator goes directly from the station to the mall so I don't have to wander the streets of the zoo.
There were a few kosher Burger Kings in Jerusalem one being at Malcha Mall the others being on Ben Yehuda & the bus station but since 2010 there have been no kosher Burger Kings or any Burger Kings for that matter in Israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 12:45:35 AM »
I don't think there was one in the bus station. Someone opened a new franchise in Israel. There are at least two kosher ones in Tel Aviv and one in the new Eilat airport.

https://www.burgerking.co.il/newactivity

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 03:13:00 AM »
I don't think there was one in the bus station. Someone opened a new franchise in Israel. There are at least two kosher ones in Tel Aviv and one in the new Eilat airport.

https://www.burgerking.co.il/newactivity
There was a kosher one in the Jerusalem bus station but all Burger Kings in Israel have been rebranded as Burger Ranch since 2010. I have heard rumors that somebody new got the franchise but as of yet no BK's have been anywhere in Israel since 2010

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 03:36:39 AM »
How embarrassing that for the billion messyantic church denominations, not one supports this particular abomination, and the billion  Schtudiasms that show off their few Jews all do.

I tried googling to see if there was a homo-messianic church, and not that I saw. Probably one somewhere. I guess Tel Aviv will have to start building some pink heart wedding venues G-d forbid if so. We should like covid quarantine the liberal places permanently so they stay inside.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 11:11:15 AM »
There was a kosher one in the Jerusalem bus station but all Burger Kings in Israel have been rebranded as Burger Ranch since 2010. I have heard rumors that somebody new got the franchise but as of yet no BK's have been anywhere in Israel since 2010

The old Burger King bought Burger Ranch and then they turned them all into Burger Ranch. Since at least of 2017, there are new Burger Kings. I went to the one at the Azrieli Center. I also got a drink from the one in the new airport in Eilat.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 11:14:28 AM »
They used the Na Nach thing that Breslovers say to advertise imitation bacon.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/holy-bacon-burger-king-uses-orthodox-ad-to-tout-kosher-version-610829