Author Topic: Tel Aviv to recognize same-sex and interfaith couples  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tel Aviv to recognize same-sex and interfaith couples
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
There was a kosher one in the Jerusalem bus station but all Burger Kings in Israel have been rebranded as Burger Ranch since 2010. I have heard rumors that somebody new got the franchise but as of yet no BK's have been anywhere in Israel since 2010

Are any of these burger ranches kosher?

Does Israel still have Burgers Bar?  That place was good

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 08:02:41 PM »

I think all Burger Ranches are kosher. Some used to be open on Shabbat so it was hard to find kosher branches in some places but I think most or not all or kosher now.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2020, 11:07:20 PM »

I think all Burger Ranches are kosher. Some used to be open on Shabbat so it was hard to find kosher branches in some places but I think most or not all or kosher now.
Only the ones with a teudat kashrut/kashrut certificate on display are kosher!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2020, 11:44:41 PM »
Only the ones with a teudat kashrut/kashrut certificate on display are kosher!!!

I know. But as far as I know, they all have it. Whenever I see one when I'm in Israel, it has it. Many years ago that wasn't the case and it was hard to find kosher fast food outside of Jerusalem.

Not all the Burger Kings are kosher but there is a list of kosher ones on their website. I haven't seen a non-kosher one in person because you have to go out of your way to see it unless you frequent the zoo called Tel Aviv. The only reason I even leave the train station at Tel Aviv HaShalom is to go to the one in the Azrieli Center and I bypass the zoo by way of a direct escalator over the highway into the mall.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 12:38:48 AM »

Yes Burgers Bar is still here & thriving B"H they are the best burgers in Israel!!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 07:59:55 PM »
Yes Burgers Bar is still here & thriving B"H they are the best burgers in Israel!!!!

I really have to go to Israel again