Author Topic: The bolschwik left goes after Elon Musk in NY Nazi Times  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The bolschwik left goes after Elon Musk in NY Nazi Times
« on: June 24, 2020, 02:17:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NyIVm16pqU

How much this great man created? How he invented and fabricated? This are low lives! Animals! This people live parasitic lifes without any serious output. Can they build a spaceship or a Tesla car?  >:(

P.S. I always liked Elon Musk! And this will not change!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 02:37:00 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The bolschwik left goes after Elon Musk in NY Nazi Times
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 02:46:44 PM »
Can they build a spaceship or a Tesla car?  >:(

I guess you never heard of da mother ship, UMM HMM!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 03:14:47 PM »
He is a lying crook.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 03:29:16 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 03:48:39 AM »
His companies all rely heavily on government subsidies and he uses lies and deception to promote both the stocks and the products and fake products. For example- he was together with his relatives controlling shareholder of "SolarCity" which was going bankrupt.
His privately held aeurospace company held most of the bonds of solarcity. So he made Tesla buy out SolarCity claiming this is a "no brainer" move, basically using Tesla cash to bail out himself his private companies and his family. He also came out with a fake product "solar roof tiles" and presented
what essentially was a glass block as if it were a working prototype.

With Tesla he manipulates the stock price and a little over a year ago he claimed that he was in talks with private investor to take Tesla private and that he had "funding secured". That was an outright lie and a violation which would have sent any other manager not just home but to prison, but somehow he weaseled out of that situation. Tesla's finances are also very suspicious if you want to learn about it there are many articles that delve into this.

He promotes an image of a genius scientist and engineer when in fact I am not sure he knows much about math and engineering. It's not like he "invented" the Tesla car or his rockets or anything significant. Remember the "Hyperloop"? another not so brilliant idea which he probably
borrowed out of some sciefi book.

Why?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 07:38:56 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NyIVm16pqU

How much this great man created? How he invented and fabricated? This are low lives! Animals! This people live parasitic lifes without any serious output. Can they build a spaceship or a Tesla car?  >:(

P.S. I always liked Elon Musk! And this will not change!

Ditto.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 01:16:48 PM »
His companies all rely heavily on government subsidies and he uses lies and deception to promote both the stocks and the products and fake products. For example- he was together with his relatives controlling shareholder of "SolarCity" which was going bankrupt.
His privately held aeurospace company held most of the bonds of solarcity. So he made Tesla buy out SolarCity claiming this is a "no brainer" move, basically using Tesla cash to bail out himself his private companies and his family. He also came out with a fake product "solar roof tiles" and presented
what essentially was a glass block as if it were a working prototype.

With Tesla he manipulates the stock price and a little over a year ago he claimed that he was in talks with private investor to take Tesla private and that he had "funding secured". That was an outright lie and a violation which would have sent any other manager not just home but to prison, but somehow he weaseled out of that situation. Tesla's finances are also very suspicious if you want to learn about it there are many articles that delve into this.

He promotes an image of a genius scientist and engineer when in fact I am not sure he knows much about math and engineering. It's not like he "invented" the Tesla car or his rockets or anything significant. Remember the "Hyperloop"? another not so brilliant idea which he probably
borrowed out of some sciefi book.

I think you are too hard in your judgement. I think business works with trial and error. He failed sometimes.

Has he asked ever for this subsidies? Imo he profits from it, because he is the only one who builds a practical electric car. The compitition is not able to build something with that I would be able to vidit my parents near Hamburg without long charging.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 03:35:52 PM »
He received huge amount of subsidies. For example Tesla car buyers received, if I remember correctly around 9000 USD in tax refunds for buying Tesla cars in the US. Situation in some other countries like Norway was similar.
Other car manufacturers have to buy carbon credits from Tesla to average down the carbon emission per car that they sell. With the solar panels- electric utilities MUST buy excess electricity from households that install solar panels at retail price which mean they are losing money doing it, so they have to increase the electricity bill for everyone else. There are numerous other ways that Elon Musk's businesses siphon money directly from the tax payer rather than from legitimate customers.

I think you are too hard in your judgement. I think business works with trial and error. He failed sometimes.

Has he asked ever for this subsidies? Imo he profits from it, because he is the only one who builds a practical electric car. The compitition is not able to build something with that I would be able to vidit my parents near Hamburg without long charging.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2020, 04:06:39 AM »
He received huge amount of subsidies. For example Tesla car buyers received, if I remember correctly around 9000 USD in tax refunds for buying Tesla cars in the US. Situation in some other countries like Norway was similar.
Other car manufacturers have to buy carbon credits from Tesla to average down the carbon emission per car that they sell. With the solar panels- electric utilities MUST buy excess electricity from households that install solar panels at retail price which mean they are losing money doing it, so they have to increase the electricity bill for everyone else. There are numerous other ways that Elon Musk's businesses siphon money directly from the tax payer rather than from legitimate customers.

I know about this energy issue.

People who produce Solar and Wind Energie get higher prices for their energy, than the market price.

Their energy must be bought by the big energy companies first and with a fixed from the gouvernment determined price.

Later this energy is mixed with classical produced Energy that is usually cheaper.

The customer has now to pay a higher price and the producers of "alternative" forms of Energy earn.

But there are serious problems with this modell.

0. The rich people invest in this and have additional gouvernment garanteed income, while the workers and employees have every year higher energy costs. You pay for a small family every month already 200 to 300 €! So basically it hurts equality!
1. Sun is not always shining and wind not always blowing.
2. In the energy net must put always the same "ammount" of energy that is consumed. Otherwise blackout!
3.After the banning of atomic energy and coal energy, there is a problem to keep enough classic energy production capacity in storage. So i.e. in Germany they build Gas Energy Plants.
4. Russia is the only country that is able to deliver the ammounts of gas with a good price. USA can make a good price too, but the transport and liquifaction is expensive.
5. The prices of energy are already very high. So Germany is forced to buy the gas from Russia and feed the beast, while asking for US protection from the beast. The 2% of the BIP for defense is not possible, because Merkel has spent everything on her projects Euro rescue, refugees and pension reform and is not able to raise the energy prices otherwise she risks unrest. So the tensions between US and Ferkel are serious.

But all this has nothing to do with Musk. If you compare the electric cars from Audi, BMW and VW with the Tesla, they are a bad joke! I repeat it, they are very expensive and you are not even able to visit with them your relatives without long loading breaks. Tesla has produced the only usable electric cars in the market. Subsidies are getting all companies the same. But the German cars i.e. are not selling because they are very bad.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 04:24:37 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

Whether they're critical of the Good, bad, or middle of the road, the "bolshevik" left almost always demonize those who harbor ideological
views  that are antithetical to their own and that is never fair and balanced.