Author Topic: LGBT ‘Pride Parade’ in Jerusalem: Participants Speechless after Facing Tough Que  (Read 2412 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What I don't get is why the organizer is wearing  a mitpachat/tichel/head scarf

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

The same thing can be said about the fags in kippot. Maybe the organizer is a carpet muncher that claims to be a married woman and wants to dress like one.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

The same thing can be said about the fags in kippot. Maybe the organizer is a carpet muncher that claims to be a married woman and wants to dress like one.

Or she is just a liberal religious woman who cares about tolerance.  Maybe a kid of hers is gay.  Who knows?   Are you going to convince her of the correctness of your position by calling her a "carpet muncher?"

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Or she is just a liberal religious woman who cares about tolerance.  Maybe a kid of hers is gay.  Who knows?   Are you going to convince her of the correctness of your position by calling her a "carpet muncher?"

Is that any different than saying rump ranger? The person that started this thread also calls them that.

Posting here is not convincing her since she won't come here anyway. In person, maybe you shouldn't call her that if you want to convince her.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
They want my ad blocker off to see the vid... soo...

A thousand tattoos and piercings don't convince anyone. Especially if they hate Torah and never wear anything religious, they will make a scene of dressing up when they are doing something antithetical to Torah, to say "see, you can follow Torah and also spit on it and rebel against it, I'm religious and I do".

Insulting evil actions is a good thing, and to a small extent can supersede the requirements for clean speech, because you're fighting evil. Maybe she is a lesbian, it's not inconceivable that she does other sins. It's worse to stand in the crowd promoting homosexuality to the nation and promoting the holy land as homosexual to the world than to actually commit that sin yourself. With lesbianism it's a far lesser crime and not in the category of "abomination", but still certainly promoting sin. If they instead had a rally against covering your hair, that would be infinitely less bad for them.

I loathe how you use the word "tolerance" in the liberal corruption of it. I tolerate a certain level of pain while working and evil from my kitty cat. I don't support or promote them, I tolerate them. "Tolerance" does not mean "pro-sinner" it's a word with its own definition.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Default mode for Jews is lazy

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
This is how "Pride parades" should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRUofUpThg

The first one ever held in Serbia. Unfortunately, next ones where not "successful" like this.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Extremely provocative and disrespectful to force that event in Jerusalem. The fact that this is still happening and ever happened in the first place goes to show how weak and broke down we are. Particularly the weakness of our men to allow this desecration in Jerusalem of all places. The strength of a people starts with the strength of the men and our men are so broken and self hating and feminized in their thinking. It wouldn't surprise me that if per capita there are more homosexual Jewish men than any other ethnic group. How do reverse something that has been centuries in the making? Kahane couldn't do it and he was amazingly patient and likable and brilliant at trying to revive our people with basic self respect just for our own survival, and that was in the 70's and 80's. In this era we live in almost all western men are feminized to some degree. Seems that an actual functioning pair testicles is in short supply these days and particularly in our men who are probably the most psychologically damaged men in the world. Maybe we need another big war to get some juices flowing and get our minds right, i dunno but its a dire situation.               
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is how "Pride parades" should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRUofUpThg

The first one ever held in Serbia. Unfortunately, next ones where not "successful" like this.

If I knew your national anthem, I would have given into the overwhelming urge to sing it while watching that.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Extremely provocative and disrespectful to force that event in Jerusalem. The fact that this is still happening and ever happened in the first place goes to show how weak and broke down we are. Particularly the weakness of our men to allow this desecration in Jerusalem of all places. The strength of a people starts with the strength of the men and our men are so broken and self hating and feminized in their thinking. It wouldn't surprise me that if per capita there are more homosexual Jewish men than any other ethnic group. How do reverse something that has been centuries in the making? Kahane couldn't do it and he was amazingly patient and likable and brilliant at trying to revive our people with basic self respect just for our own survival, and that was in the 70's and 80's. In this era we live in almost all western men are feminized to some degree. Seems that an actual functioning pair testicles is in short supply these days and particularly in our men who are probably the most psychologically damaged men in the world. Maybe we need another big war to get some juices flowing and get our minds right, i dunno but its a dire situation.

Homosexuality was decriminalized in Israel by the Knesset in 1988, the same year they banned Rabbi Kahane from running for re-election. The British had an anti-faggotry law. It remained on the books after independence although it wasn't enforced. What a Chillul Hashem that goyim banned it in the Land of Israel but Jews legalized it. The law didn't need to be enforced. It was a deterrent. Also, under Halacha, you can't execute them for faggotry. We don't have a court with capital punishment and it would be very hard to convict since you need two kosher witnesses. Fag behind closed door wouldn't do it in front of anybody. In the entire History of the Jewish People since the giving of the Torah, a Beit Din never sentenced any one to death for faggotry.

See below for the Chillul Hashem of 1988.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,89782

• Gold Star JTF Member
They want my ad blocker off to see the vid... soo...

A thousand tattoos and piercings don't convince anyone. Especially if they hate Torah and never wear anything religious, they will make a scene of dressing up when they are doing something antithetical to Torah, to say "see, you can follow Torah and also spit on it and rebel against it, I'm religious and I do".

Insulting evil actions is a good thing, and to a small extent can supersede the requirements for clean speech, because you're fighting evil. Maybe she is a lesbian, it's not inconceivable that she does other sins. It's worse to stand in the crowd promoting homosexuality to the nation and promoting the holy land as homosexual to the world than to actually commit that sin yourself. With lesbianism it's a far lesser crime and not in the category of "abomination", but still certainly promoting sin. If they instead had a rally against covering your hair, that would be infinitely less bad for them.

I loathe how you use the word "tolerance" in the liberal corruption of it. I tolerate a certain level of pain while working and evil from my kitty cat. I don't support or promote them, I tolerate them. "Tolerance" does not mean "pro-sinner" it's a word with its own definition.

I meant tolerance in the real sense of the term, which means that she probably wants homosexuals treated with dignity and respect.  Many of the participants and attendees at a rally like the one depicted truly believe that is what they are there for and nothing more.  So how you going to convince them?  Insisting they are evil only adds fuel to their own argument that homos need protection from abuse.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I meant tolerance in the real sense of the term, which means that she probably wants homosexuals treated with dignity and respect.  Many of the participants and attendees at a rally like the one depicted truly believe that is what they are there for and nothing more.  So how you going to convince them?  Insisting they are evil only adds fuel to their own argument that homos need protection from abuse.

Replace homosexuals with "thieves" or "missionaries" or "rapists". How do you convince someone that the law written on their hearts is correct? They already know Hashem is disgusted by their faces, they have to act up alot now to cover their shame. I've talked to hundreds of such people claiming to be married to Hashem who are whores. Give the nicest arguments in the calmest way and explain the halacha and the effect of this sin or go to the tough side and explain why a Jew must be willing to kill himself rather than commit this sin, and that such a person has no share in the world to come, any food he makes is completely treif, you can't respond to his brachot, and if he's a witness for a marriage, you're not married and a beis din can't listen to his rotten tongue. Middle easy hard, whichever way, they will simply curse you, because they're religious Jews, they know how evil this abomination is. There are crowds of people that love them now, and they lie to themselves to stave off the automatic suicidal thoughts that will follow whoring yourself while you're supposed to be with Hashem, "we are making people love Torah", they lie. The most common response is "are we still talking about this in the current year", which by the same logic, throw all Torah on the fire G-d forbid, why not eat flesh torn from living animals too, very advanced machines in America and they give it drugs not to suffer. Are we still talking about having a soul in the current year?

You're never going to convince a whore that whoring is bad, she knows, it's for the money. I have no use for such an animal, I'll find a good Jew to help instead, let them burn with their pet abominations for trying to put a kosher stamp on it.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
I never mentioned killing homos, i don't wanna to do that. My point is the west has lost the culture war because western men and Jews in particular are too weak and unprincipled. We're the people of the bible and the commandments, the light onto the nations. So gay parades in Jerusalem is now the norm? Really? What's next homosexual orgies in the Temple Mount? G'd forbid. There should be millions of Jews in Israel protesting and shutting the country down to keep the gay parade out of Jerusalem but they don't care, i mean if they're willing to give 90% of Hevron away to Muslim Nazis and half of Jerusalem then gay parades are no big deal. A nearly completely broke down people. Nothing is taboo, nothing is sacred and anything goes. That's our light onto nations, men wearing hot pants! Hey look world we're the Israelites.. Do you think our butts are too big?   
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

• Gold Star JTF Member

You're never going to convince a whore that whoring is bad, she knows, it's for the money. I have no use for such an animal, I'll find a good Jew to help instead, let them burn with their pet abominations for trying to put a kosher stamp on it.

Once again, lots of these people are not whoring, and are just well-meaning who have some distorted views.  It's a democratic society.  You have to convince them or else you lose over the course of time.  That much should be clear by now.