Author Topic: China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
At the Express Consignment Operations hubs in Louisville U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized a shipment from China that contained over 10,000 Assault Weapons parts being smuggled into the country. As per the CBP press release:

The shipment was seized on May 22. Officers inspected the item, which was arriving from Shenzhen, China, destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida. The parcel was manifested as containing 100 Steel Pin Samples. This is a common practice of smugglers manifesting the contraband as a harmless or a legitimate commodity in hopes of eluding further examination.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-caught-smuggling-10800-assault-weapons-parts-louisville-us-customs

They smuggle Fentanyl & conterfeit money too inside US.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 03:37:17 AM »
They seem to make most of their money in this manner by shipping mountains of crates of fake chinese cigarettes. I basically won't smoke it anymore unless it's a rolling tobacco pouch and I examine the contents well, as much as 10% of the packs could be fake, and Chinese corner stores are caught selling them all the time.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge