Author Topic: Sodom & Gomorrha in Tel Aviv - 4 male migrants attacked Jew sexually  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
'I was sexually assaulted by four infiltrators in Tel Aviv'
Man hospitalized after being sexually assaulted by four illegal immigrants in Tel Aviv.

“Four foreign men attacked me when I wasn’t able to fight back,” said A. “They forcibly undressed me and laughed at me in a foreign language. I was crying, and I was embarrassed to call the police.”

A. initially was too embarrassed to file a police complaint, he says, but ultimately resolved to at least speak out about the incident.

“I couldn’t believe that I was sexually assaulted – a man, and not a young one – and I can’t come to grips with it.”

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/282813

No wonder, that this wicked people go this way with homo propaganda everywhere in Tel Aviv.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Jews love portraying himself as perfect , when someone tell you 're bad but you can improve giving excuse to do nothing , nonsense in Jewish's head

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews love portraying himself as perfect , when someone tell you 're bad but you can improve giving excuse to do nothing , nonsense in Jewish's head
Smell Aviv has been the Queer capitol of Israel for some time!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Smell Aviv has been the Queer capitol of Israel for some time!!!!

Did you understand what he said here? I just saw at first he does his thing where he hates on Jews and the rest isn't actual English.

And for this guy, at some point you gotta go out and kill them all, this is way past that point.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Did you understand what he said here? I just saw at first he does his thing where he hates on Jews and the rest isn't actual English.

And for this guy, at some point you gotta go out and kill them all, this is way past that point.

What are you doing here?