Author Topic: The pikes become very agressive in Germany - attacks on swimmers  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I spoke today with a local fisherman, they had several attacks of big pikes on swimming humans in a lake. If you swim in the water the sole of foot is very white. This is a signal for the pikes to attack. They think it is a fish. The injuries are very bad.

Even it was in the newspaper today (not the same lake):

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/news/inland/news-inland/fisch-beisst-frau-beim-baden-in-weiher-71687016,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The pikes become very agressive in Germany - attacks on swimmers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 12:40:47 AM »
I spoke today with a local fisherman, they had several attacks of big pikes on swimming humans in a lake. If you swim in the water the sole of foot is very white.

Does that mean black people wouldn't be mistaken for fish?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The pikes become very agressive in Germany - attacks on swimmers
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 01:14:18 AM »

Does that mean black people wouldn't be mistaken for fish?

No. The black person is even more in danger imo. Because the pike will only see the white sole of the foot. Perhaps this will even look more like a fish, while it will see from the white person the moving leg too. Perhaps this deterres it from attack. But i think if the pike is really hungry it will make no difference.

P.S.

The city of Zolling (county Freising) has placed warning signs at the lake "Anglberger Weiher"

The fishing association Allershausen want now to hunt the aggressive pike.

In the article is mentioned, that pike attacks become more frequently in Bavarian lakes. In Pressath (county Neustadt an der Waldnaab) a pike bit a little girl recently in the arm.

There is mentioned, that the attacks happen always in the high and late summer. Perhaps the pikes are more hungry then because of higher water temperatures.

https://www.merkur.de/lokales/freising/zolling/monsterfisch-attacke-gefahr-schwimmen-biss-zolling-bayern-warnschilder-anglberger-weiher-zr-13818064.html
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 05:41:46 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani