Author Topic: Russia starts already to vaccinate citizens Putins daughtger vaccinanetd  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The russian Vaccine is given in two injections and has the benefit of permanent immunity.

The second injection causes a light fever.

Putins daughter took already the procedure. Putin said she is well.

The vaccine was developed in the  Gamaleja-Institut for Epidemiologie and Mikrobiologie.

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article213285488/Wladimir-Putin-verkuendet-Zulassung-von-weltweit-erster-Corona-Impfung.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Higher death rate with his pootey poot vaccine. If even the mainstream is against a vaccine, you know that thing is death. I'm suuuure his daughter got it. That's exactly how I would announce a mandatory vaccine if I was an unaccountable dictator.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think they tested it thoroughly and I don't believe anything the Russians claim without verification.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:25:51 PM by Zelhar »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
The russian Vaccine is given in two injections and has the benefit of permanent immunity. 

LOL, they haven't proven that.   They didn't even run a phase 3 trial.  No one has any idea whether this vaccine works or if in fact it might cause the opposite to happen upon infection ("Enhancement") --- Which would be an absolute disaster.  Hopefully this is at least benign.  Would be great if it works but no one knows and possibly no one will ever know that.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They have called the vaccine SPUTNIK like the Satellite and they taking in orders. They say, that they have received already 1 Billion! orders from foreign countries.

If it is not really tested, like you said, and they distribute it on this scale it can be very dangerous.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
They have called the vaccine SPUTNIK like the Satellite and they taking in orders. They say, that they have received already 1 Billion! orders from foreign countries.

If it is not really tested, like you said, and they distribute it on this scale it can be very dangerous.  :o

Absolutely.  This could be a huge public health nightmare if this isn't safe and they distribute it this widely. 
Aside from just regular side effects which may happen from any product, there is an additional risk with vaccines that if they don't induce the precise necessary immune response that is needed to protect against infection by this virus, and they instead produce what will result in "antibody dependent enhancement," then rather than preventing people from being infected and/or making that infection much milder, it could cause a person who is exposed to the virus to have a more severe infection and worse disease than they otherwise would have had from the same infection.
This happened with the dengue vaccine and was a big problem.   We have to hope this won't happen with coronavirus vaccines, but only clinical testing will tell us for sure.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Absolutely.  This could be a huge public health nightmare if this isn't safe and they distribute it this widely. 
Aside from just regular side effects which may happen from any product, there is an additional risk with vaccines that if they don't induce the precise necessary immune response that is needed to protect against infection by this virus, and they instead produce what will result in "antibody dependent enhancement," then rather than preventing people from being infected and/or making that infection much milder, it could cause a person who is exposed to the virus to have a more severe infection and worse disease than they otherwise would have had from the same infection.
This happened with the dengue vaccine and was a big problem.   We have to hope this won't happen with coronavirus vaccines, but only clinical testing will tell us for sure.

Lets hope for the best!

I have read, that Israel is already in negotiations with Russia about purchasing the Sputnik vaccine. Hope they will check it carefully before giving it to the citizens.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Interesting article.  I wouldn't count Russia out either.    Hadassah Medical Center will help test a vaccine for coronavirus that Russia says it has developed. 

Hadassah head Zeev Rothstein added, "Remember , there are senior Jewish scientists participating in the development of coronavirus vaccines everywhere, not just in the US- also in Russia.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-to-examine-russias-covid-19-vaccine-minister-says-638333

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Interesting article.  I wouldn't count Russia out either.    Hadassah Medical Center will help test a vaccine for coronavirus that Russia says it has developed. 

Hadassah head Zeev Rothstein added, "Remember , there are senior Jewish scientists participating in the development of coronavirus vaccines everywhere, not just in the US- also in Russia.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-to-examine-russias-covid-19-vaccine-minister-says-638333

Oh well peaches and cream, the bolsheviks will test more Jewish girls to death G-d forbid.

On the natural health front, every alternative doctor and even a few mainstream ones are screaming bloody murderer. The needles are electrified to open holes in your cells, foreign DNA is added and your body now is supposed to produce a protein to fight the commie flu. Every left wing fact check says "fake news" to the following, but that's basically how you GMO something, so people are going to be GMOs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh well peaches and cream, the bolsheviks will test more Jewish girls to death G-d forbid.

On the natural health front, every alternative doctor and even a few mainstream ones are screaming bloody murderer. The needles are electrified to open holes in your cells, foreign DNA is added and your body now is supposed to produce a protein to fight the commie flu. Every left wing fact check says "fake news" to the following, but that's basically how you GMO something, so people are going to be GMOs.

You sure like to fearmonger.

The needles are electrified to open holes in your cells,

I think what you're referring to here is probably "electroporation" with INO-4800, which is the DNA vaccine being made by Inovio using their experimental technology.  Electroporation is an old cell biology technique, which in this case is just their delivery mechanism to cells.   This has been done in early phase testing for a few recent viruses by Inovio, but this has not been established in any approved, or proven, vaccines.  So far the early phase 1 work seems to show the weakest response to this particular vaccine as compared to all the others we've seen data from.  The others would include Pfizer/BioNtech, Moderna, JNJ, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Novavax, and the Chinese company Cansino, all of which are not using the approach of Inovio, some of them using more proven vaccine approaches, and so all of these other vaccines do not electrify anything, do not insert DNA into cells or any of the other things you claimed here.

The goal with INO-4800 is to have the cells produce the SARS Cov2 spike protein (Important note: that is NOT a viral infection!), which then induces an immune system antibody response against that protein.  Now there will be immune memory against the spike protein including its receptor binding domain which is the key domain needed for SARS-Cov2 to infect human cells in an actual infection, which it uses to latch itself onto cells via a protein receptor called ACE2 that is expressed on human cells.  Once this latching process takes place, the virus is able to insert itself into cells and then force the cell to reproduce more virus.   By inducing a pre-existent immune memory against the Spike protein RBD with Inovio's vaccine, the body's antibodies (and B cells that make the antibodies) would respond to a SARS Cov2 infection and interfere with its ability to latch onto and infect human cells, if these antibodies are effective at binding the RBD with high affinity and blocking the ACE2 interaction.   That would be a spectacular result!

But so far, I don't have high hopes that this particular type of vaccine will be as effective as others may be.

foreign DNA is added and your body now is supposed to produce a protein to fight the commie flu.
Not exactly.  The DNA plasmid is encoding the sars cov2 virus spike protein. So yes that is foreign (obviously).  The plasmid gets transcribed by the regular cellular machinery as would any plasmid you insert into a cell, whether it's foreign or not.  Now these cells are producing this coronavirus protein and "displaying" it to the immune system which recognizes it as foreign and makes antibodies against it.   

Care to explain how this would be a bad thing if this actually worked effectively?

The longterm consequences of cells (or really, a subset of the body's cells) containing this DNA plasmid are unknown and would have to be determined in longterm safety trials, IMO.  But theoretically I don't know of any particular problem that would be expected to cause.  Do you?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Russia starts already to vaccinate citizens Putins daughtger vaccinanetd
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 07:56:45 PM »
You sure like to fearmonger.

I think what you're referring to here is probably "electroporation" with INO-4800, which is the DNA vaccine being made by Inovio using their experimental technology.  Electroporation is an old cell biology technique, which in this case is just their delivery mechanism to cells.   This has been done in early phase testing for a few recent viruses by Inovio, but this has not been established in any approved, or proven, vaccines.  So far the early phase 1 work seems to show the weakest response to this particular vaccine as compared to all the others we've seen data from.  The others would include Pfizer/BioNtech, Moderna, JNJ, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Novavax, and the Chinese company Cansino, all of which are not using the approach of Inovio, some of them using more proven vaccine approaches, and so all of these other vaccines do not electrify anything, do not insert DNA into cells or any of the other things you claimed here.

The goal with INO-4800 is to have the cells produce the SARS Cov2 spike protein (Important note: that is NOT a viral infection!), which then induces an immune system antibody response against that protein.  Now there will be immune memory against the spike protein including its receptor binding domain which is the key domain needed for SARS-Cov2 to infect human cells in an actual infection, which it uses to latch itself onto cells via a protein receptor called ACE2 that is expressed on human cells.  Once this latching process takes place, the virus is able to insert itself into cells and then force the cell to reproduce more virus.   By inducing a pre-existent immune memory against the Spike protein RBD with Inovio's vaccine, the body's antibodies (and B cells that make the antibodies) would respond to a SARS Cov2 infection and interfere with its ability to latch onto and infect human cells, if these antibodies are effective at binding the RBD with high affinity and blocking the ACE2 interaction.   That would be a spectacular result!

But so far, I don't have high hopes that this particular type of vaccine will be as effective as others may be.
Not exactly.  The DNA plasmid is encoding the sars cov2 virus spike protein. So yes that is foreign (obviously).  The plasmid gets transcribed by the regular cellular machinery as would any plasmid you insert into a cell, whether it's foreign or not.  Now these cells are producing this coronavirus protein and "displaying" it to the immune system which recognizes it as foreign and makes antibodies against it.   

Care to explain how this would be a bad thing if this actually worked effectively?

The longterm consequences of cells (or really, a subset of the body's cells) containing this DNA plasmid are unknown and would have to be determined in longterm safety trials, IMO.  But theoretically I don't know of any particular problem that would be expected to cause.  Do you?

Already a few Jewish girls dead from Bibi's covid trials.

Well my food tastes good because it isn't the GMO store trash, so I didn't listen to the whole doctor's speech on it, but I figure you'll become whatever tasteless and nutrient-free translates into a human.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 05:42:34 PM »
Already a few Jewish girls dead from Bibi's covid trials.

Well my food tastes good because it isn't the GMO store trash, so I didn't listen to the whole doctor's speech on it, but I figure you'll become whatever tasteless and nutrient-free translates into a human.

Huh?  You should probably read more if you want to learn about things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
Huh?  You should probably read more if you want to learn about things.

I'm not taking this that seriously, to be honest, the doctor who said it was GMOing us looked a bit happy. I'm going to promote hysteria on the topic as much as humanly possible so they put at least enough effort into it as they put into testing hcq. I'm not actually wasting my time reading his research.