Author Topic: Kamala Harris is half white and half black.  (Read 2868 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kamala Harris is half white and half black.
« on: August 11, 2020, 09:46:52 PM »
Of course she would rather identify as black since it's more politically correct. Her mother is white. Indian is not a race.

She claims to be a "woman of color". She's half "of color". Her mother is not "of color", even if she was a non-white Indian. "Colored" in the US means black. Orientals and other non-black races are not "of color". I think in South Africa, there were "coloreds" which referred to Indians.

There are only four races: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, and Australoid. Only one of them is "of color" although Australoids are very dark but are not Negros. If you want to use colors, then it would be white, black, yellow, and brown. These also correspond to the four corners of the Old World. Europe, half of Asia, and North Africa are white. Sub-Saharan Africa is black. Eastern Asia and parts of the Pacific are Oriental. The natives of Australia, some parts of India (the very dark Indians). and many Indian Ocean peoples (including Madagascar) are Australoid. Oriental later spread to the New World and became the natives of the New World but the American Indians are not a distinct race, even though sometimes they are given the color red a if it's a fifth race.

Hispanic is not a race and is a made up identity. AOC is not "of color". She may be mixed between white and native but she is not black. She's most likely a Mestizo, meaning half white and half Oriental (native).

Also, black should not be capitalized if it's not the beginning of a sentence. I've noticed articles that say "Black" rather than "black" while in the same sentence not capitalizing white. If they want to be capitalized, they should say Negro or "African-American".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kamala Harris is half white and half black.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 10:03:29 PM »
"Indian is not a race"

huh?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 11:33:22 PM »
"Indian is not a race"

huh?

India is a country. There are only four human races. India is very diverse. The majority are Caucasian. Some are Orientals. Look at where the Bnei Menashe come from. The State of Manipur looks almost as if it's not even in India. It's part of a region of India that looks as if it is a peninsula surrounded by a Burmese and Chinese sea. See the far East of the image below. The "untouchables" are Australoid. They are completely brown (as dark as the darkest blacks).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 11:39:24 PM »
Harris does not look black at all. She is lighter than many whites. She looks likes like she has black facial features. Most biracial people that are half white and half black usually look more black. She looks more white. Prince Harry's wife is the same. But Harris is evil. She looks vicious in many pictures (such as when she visited the headquarters of Al Sharpton).

I used to think she was better than Obama. I thought she's just a Leftist but doesn't make everything about race. I guess she's just the same or worse.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 04:37:23 AM »
Indians are mostly a mixture of north indien ancestal population and south indian ancestral population. The former is part of the caucasoid  population and the latter is probably a race or whatever you want to call it on its own.

India is a country. There are only four human races. India is very diverse. The majority are Caucasian. Some are Orientals. Look at where the Bnei Menashe come from. The State of Manipur looks almost as if it's not even in India. It's part of a region of India that looks as if it is a peninsula surrounded by a Burmese and Chinese sea. See the far East of the image below. The "untouchables" are Australoid. They are completely brown (as dark as the darkest blacks).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 10:46:54 AM »
Any Hispanic people are mixed completely with Muslim invaders, who raped their lands for centuries. They're not 100% white anymore.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
She's a mulatto also known as an oreo or a zebra

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 01:04:37 PM »

And yet, despite all this sophistry, I can immediately recognize an Indian person by their appearance. 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 04:03:12 PM »
They are also mixed with Jews.
Any Hispanic people are mixed completely with Muslim invaders, who raped their lands for centuries. They're not 100% white anymore.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 06:35:14 PM »
And yet, despite all this sophistry, I can immediately recognize an Indian person by their appearance.

Yeah. I don't understand all the posts about race, like when have you ever said "thank G-d I talked about whoever's race and debated what it was very well, if not my day would be so much worse"? Like care about useful things.

They are also mixed with Jews.

Basically everyone we lived with is.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 06:52:29 PM »

You can also recognize Latin Americans by their appearance, at least the Mestizos. You can do the same with Arabs and others. I'm sure many Orientals can tell the difference of different kind of Orientals by their appearance.

If I see an Ethiopian (Jew or Non-Jew). I can tell the difference between them and other blacks.

Different sub-races have different appearances. That doesn't make them their own race.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 02:19:10 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 09:58:20 PM »
Kay good job Binyamin, you win raceology, you're the best at it, it's good now you can do other stuff. Let's get back to the lulz.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2020, 10:52:04 PM »
Yeah. I don't understand all the posts about race, like when have you ever said "thank G-d I talked about whoever's race and debated what it was very well, if not my day would be so much worse"? Like care about useful things.

lol

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 02:20:58 AM »

I read that her husband is a self-hating Jew. That's worse than any of the race stuff. We don't need an intermarried "Second Man".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2020, 02:15:44 PM »
She’s half Caribbean half Indian. She’s not African America and to call her that should be offensive  to Indian Americans.

Needless to say her politics and ideologies are horrible and Biden only chose her for her skin color and gender. Biggest racist panderers are these demonrats playing identity politics.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 02:26:19 PM »
She’s half Caribbean half Indian. She’s not African America and to call her that should be offensive  to Indian Americans.

Needless to say her politics and ideologies are horrible and Biden only chose her for her skin color and gender. Biggest racist panderers are these demonrats playing identity politics.

Already the Demonrats loose controll over the spirits that they called. If I look at Chicago, Minneapolis and so many more places it is shocking.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 04:19:36 PM »
Dude she's half white half indian. Her Jamacian dad isn't black, he's from a white slave-owning family in Jamaica. When you think of the country, you think black dude, but he's there.

Obviously she's just pandering.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 05:16:30 PM »

Caribbean isn't a race. It's just like Latin America, a mix of different groups of people. Black Jamaicans are African. They're "African-Caribbeans" as opposed to "African-Americans". But if they move to the US and become American citizens, they are also "African-American".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »
Dude she's half white half indian. Her Jamacian dad isn't black, he's from a white slave-owning family in Jamaica. When you think of the country, you think black dude, but he's there.

Obviously she's just pandering.

She's probably mixed on her father's side. Just like Thomas Jefferson has many black descendants from his black slaves, I'm sure white slave owners in Jamaica did that too.

If she's "half white, half Indian", then she's 100% white unless you can proove that she's partially Oriental or Australoid on her Indian side.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 05:28:07 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2020, 05:29:54 PM »
This is her father. He's mixed. He's similar in complexion to Obama, who is also mixed. Obama's white side also had black in his ancestry. His white mother was partially descended from black slaves while his black father was not since he was from Kenya and not American.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2020, 01:17:45 AM »
When I hear the name Kamala this is who I think of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)