Author Topic: 'He killed himself': A defense argument emerges in the George Floyd case  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/killed-himself-defense-argument-emerges-100047064.html

Everybody knows about this mix of different drugs maybe combined with alcohol. It has contributed to his death. But the unprofessional handeling of the Democrat controlled police in Minneapolis finished him.

My best friend is with the police force in Hamburg. He is an comissed officer there. He told me in cases like this they contact the    public health officer who then allowes them to contact the psychatric clinic. They send some professional employees there with an ambulance and then he goes for 14 days there locked up to supervise him. This drug and alcohol addicts need a special treatment. Otherwise they die easily. To kneel on their neck is not the right procedure. Better to put them in a comfortable position till the doctor arrives. With all the police officers in place there this would be no problem. Then he gets tied to a special bed and transported.

The Democrats there must invest more in training of the police force. Otherwise it will repeat.

He told me even if they get sober they can die easily. This called dilirium. To prevent this they get special drugs by the psychatrist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Everybody knows about this mix of different drugs maybe combined with alcohol. It has contributed to his death. But the unprofessional handeling of the Democrat controlled police in Minneapolis finished him.

My best friend is with the police force in Hamburg. He is an comissed officer there. He told me in cases like this they contact the    public health officer who then allowes them to contact the psychatric clinic. They send some professional employees there with an ambulance and then he goes for 14 days there locked up to supervise him. This drug and alcohol addicts need a special treatment. Otherwise they die easily. To kneel on their neck is not the right procedure. Better to put them in a comfortable position till the doctor arrives. With all the police officers in place there this would be no problem. Then he gets tied to a special bed and transported.

The Democrats there must invest more in training of the police force. Otherwise it will repeat.

He told me even if they get sober they can die easily. This called dilirium. To prevent this they get special drugs by the psychatrist.

When you say more training that hear diversity workshops about why black people are the source of all life and they make it worse on purpose.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
When you say more training that hear diversity workshops about why black people are the source of all life and they make it worse on purpose.

No this is not what I meant. Not this nonsense. This helps nobody.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
No this is not what I meant. Not this nonsense. This helps nobody.

Define: training, clearly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I mean to train police force when you have to bring the suspect to prison, when to call first the ambulance and when to call the psychatric clinic.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Yeah right and I'm George Washington.