Author Topic: Jacob Blake Sr. Has Long History of Racist, Antisemitic, Anti-Christian Posts  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Jacob Blake Sr. is an antisemite!

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/02/jacob-blake-sr-has-long-history-of-racist-antisemitic-anti-christian-posts-set-to-meet-joe-biden/

Jacob Blake Sr., the father of the man shot Aug. 23 by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, appears to have a long history of racist, antisemitic, and anti-Christian posts on Facebook. He is set to meet with Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden on Thursday.

Blake Sr. has been a ubiquitous presence on television and at Black Lives Matter protests since his son, Jacob Blake Jr., 29, was shot seven times while allegedly resisting arrest. The younger Blake is currently hospitalized, paralyzed from the waist down. Riots erupted in Kenosha in the aftermath of the event, destroying many businesses and leading to a deadly shooting.

Blake Sr.’s social media posts, particularly on Facebook, reveal radical political views and extreme racist rhetoric. On Instagram, where Blake Sr. appears to have had a much more limited presence, he posted a video about the Sep. 11, 2001 terror attacks: “Man, I give a [censored] about 9/11.” He went on to cite the killing of 12-year-old Tamir Rice by police in Cleveland in 2014.

On August 23, a post appeared on the Facebook page of Jacob Blake Sr.: “My son is alive and stable.”

A search through the other posts on that Facebook account reveals a timeline replete with bigoted statements, such as:

– “A jew can’t tell me [censored] period”

– “The same pink toe Jewish people that control the interest rate control the media the control Minds and money”

– “The Jewish media picks and chooses who is a terrorists  and is not”

Jacob Blake Sr. Facebook (Screenshot / Facebook)

– “A cracker jew can do whatever to a white woman for years but let a jig try it”

In one post, Blake Sr. speculates that Jews at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh were warned in advance about the mass shooting there in October 2018.

Eleven were murdered in the attack, the largest mass murder of Jews in U.S. history.

One post refers to attendees at the Young Black Leadership Summit at the White House as “Young black coons”:

Other posts frequently use racist terms against white people, such as “crackers” and others. There are also posts promoting Louis Farrakhan, the racist, antisemitic leader of the Nation of Islam, and denigrating Christianity as a way to fool black people.

In one post Blake Sr. shared, a photo of a white Jesus is shown in a toilet.

Blake Sr. also posted about Biden’s running mate: “Kamala Harris may have you Goofy’s fooled not me.”

Blake has spoken at protests in Kenosha and at a commemoration of the March on Washington last week in the nation’s capital.

The Blake family has an otherwise distinguished civil rights history.

According to the Charlotte Post: “Blake’s grandfather, the Rev. Jacob Blake Sr., was the pastor of Ebenzer African Methodist Episcopal Church and is credited with leading a fair housing march in Evanston [Illinios] in 1968.” Blake Sr.’s Facebook profile indicates that he went to school in Evanston.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The son had a warrant because he raped a woman while her child was in the room.

The father is a Nazi. This is fact.

The Democrats make heroes out of this sick family. The MSM supports this.

Even Kamela Harris visited this person in the hospital and called him great.

I pray, that God will not hold his wrath over this wicked Demonrats.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
BTW where is the me too movement?

The Demonrats are number one hypocrites in the world!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The son had a warrant because he raped a woman while her child was in the room.

The father is a Nazi. This is fact.

The Democrats make heroes out of this sick family. The MSM supports this.

Even Kamela Harris visited this person in the hospital and called him great.

I pray, that God will not hold his wrath over this wicked Demonrats.

So in order to be considered a great heroic family by Kamala Harris, you need to have at least one violent rapist, and one Jew-hater in the family, and there you go.... you are a heroic family.  Maybe the Democrats should all bow to them, and wear African scarves.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

So typical that this ignorant for lack of a better term creature has the unmitigated
gaul to be antiSemitic as opposed to correctly acknowledging his predominantly
criminal, evil culture that cause the most problems for his people. Also so typical for
them to always blame others for their flaws, problems, and shortcomings.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
another worthless commie ape.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774