Save Western Civilization > Save Serbia

Israel agreed to recognise Kosovo?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Slobodan on September 21, 2020, 10:48:38 AM ---Israel Ambasador to Serbia said that Israel recognised Kosovo on 4th of September (when the USA-"Kosovo" agreement was signed) and that it is now only a matter of seeing how to make that not influence the Israel-Serbia relations.

Wow...

--- End quote ---

Push to make them recognize the government as a terrorist organization along with it. G-d willing a right wing leader can show up and use the Kosovo toilet paper for what it's good for.

We get what exactly from recognizing a little muslim terrorist state? Is there one voter in Israel that isn't muslim that had that as an issue other than a minority among a minority of extreme left activists?

Slobodan:
Serbian foreign affairs ministry claims that there is still no official note from Israel confirming recognition of Kosovo.

I hope they will change their mind and won't recognise it as a country. It is against Israel's interests too.

ChabadKahanist:
I am ashamed of my government recognizing Kosovo it is like recogizing the so called "Pakestinians" both BS made up fake nations built on land historically beloncing to Serbia & Israel respectively!!!!

Israel Chai:

--- Quote from: Slobodan on September 22, 2020, 10:54:56 AM ---Serbian foreign affairs ministry claims that there is still no official note from Israel confirming recognition of Kosovo.

I hope they will change their mind and won't recognise it as a country. It is against Israel's interests too.

--- End quote ---

Other than the conceptual levels I mentioned and the support of a muslim terrorist nation and the weakening of an ally, please continue listing the ways it is against Israel's interests, I'll try to think of two for every one you do.

Slobodan:
Yesterday, Israel recognised Kosovo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version