Author Topic: Vermin Supreme (very funny)  (Read 1657 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Vermin Supreme (very funny)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:59:13 AM »
I occasionally chat anonymously with a high up in the Libertarian party called Bruce Cohen. He loathes... vermin... because he says his entire function in life is to convince people that libertarians are stupid. His previous job was creating a mass-troll network to convince people to kill themselves for the environment. A bunch did and even though he didn't do time for murder in this world, he will in the world to come under the prohibition of "misleading the blind", so don't giggle at this murderer piece of crap, he just does it to say "see, I get more hits than the other libertarian candidates", since he gets hits from happy people laughing at a freak.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:12:41 AM »
I occasionally chat anonymously with a high up in the Libertarian party called Bruce Cohen. He loathes... vermin... because he says his entire function in life is to convince people that libertarians are stupid. His previous job was creating a mass-troll network to convince people to kill themselves for the environment. A bunch did and even though he didn't do time for murder in this world, he will in the world to come under the prohibition of "misleading the blind", so don't giggle at this murderer piece of crap, he just does it to say "see, I get more hits than the other libertarian candidates", since he gets hits from happy people laughing at a freak.
I never knew this I was just under the impression that he was just  a buffoon or clown

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 04:51:17 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Either that or Supreme Vermin. Never seen anything like that. Was kind of funny
especially with that ferkakte and meshugge hat.
                                                                        :o :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 06:15:48 PM »
I never knew this I was just under the impression that he was just  a buffoon or clown

He is a professional buffoon that trolls the libertarian party probably as a deal to not face justice for all the suicides he encouraged. The only trolls on libertarian pages that are more annoying than the Ron Paul conspiracy Nazis are the vermin trolls. I kid you not they talk about this like it's brilliant political commentary and lambast the libertarians for lack of freedom for not making this guy the face of their movement. Some are legitimately that stupid, but in the absence of vermin they'd pick a candidate that isn't a retard agent saboteur.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge