Author Topic: Trump has no problem selling F35 Stealth Fighter Jets to United Arab Emirates  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
After learning this, I think I may sit out this election.  Even Pelosi said selling the F35's would endanger Israel.

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/513698-could-sale-of-fighter-jets-to-united-arab-emirates-endanger-israel

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Pelosi only said that to jab at Trump. Any Democrat administration wouldn't pass on the opportunity to sell these Jets to the UAE.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Mark Levin said Israel should NOT have accepted the peace deal with the sale of the F35's to the UAE as part of the arrangement.  But of course Bibi accepted the deal with smiling eyes and open arms.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

The Holy land of Israel should never have accepted or embrace any type of so called
"peace deal" under any circumstances nor
should the United States ever sell arms to these nations or enable them financially as was done
before with Iran.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Pelosi only said that to jab at Trump. Any Democrat administration wouldn't pass on the opportunity to sell these Jets to the UAE.

I disagree. I think they would sell them to Qatar & Turkey.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It may very well be the case. But do you think they wouldn't sell to the UAE?
I disagree. I think they would sell them to Qatar & Turkey.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It may very well be the case. But do you think they wouldn't sell to the UAE?

Of cause not. Qatar would be very upset. And how much has Al Jasira supported the Democrat course in US. This runs in both sides. Al Gore made it possible that Al Jasira was able to get a cable licence! And AJ+ on Zootube is one of the strongest propagandists of Democrat ideology in US. Even more than MSNBC. Only look at their channel. But everyone speaks about Russia  ::)

Imo the Demonrats have an alliance with Quatar and the Muslim Brotherhood. And how bad was the outcome. So many terrorists I have not seen in my whole life. All around the world.

When Trump came to office they were all GONE. I have long not heard about CAIR. No money and support - no wicked propaganda.

While all the other Arab states come now to sanity and reason Qatar and Turkey become more and more extreme. The same with the Demonrats.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm playing the game now because of business and I like the memes to get right wingers out of the closet, but I told you from the beginning he'd let the left attack him and then do what they attack him on to say he's nice. This recent anger from democrats exposed it to everyone for once, because they're so unbearably jealous they can't help but bark at what they've been salivating to do. Chaim mentioned criminal justice reform too but they didn't bark after that one or their budget being approved or the trans™ support or the rest like this for you to all see them red eyed raving mad at Trump while completely wishing they were him.

It doesn't make any difference to America's government which one is in charge, other than the right will fight the right's leftism less, but you see now with the Brazillian leader, it's bringing right wingers out so the Trump effect is useful.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone want to hear a joke? What will the UAE do to ensure that the F35s or their tech doesnt fall into terrorist hands?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kamikaze?
Anyone want to hear a joke? What will the UAE do to ensure that the F35s or their tech doesnt fall into terrorist hands?