Author Topic: Biden could be like Hindenburg  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Biden could be like Hindenburg
« on: September 22, 2020, 03:35:38 PM »
I think Biden is like Hindenburg.

I have read, that Hindenburg was already senile as he appointed Hitler as Reichskanzler.

There is a story about Hindenburg.

He was inspecting soldiers in the Weimar Republik. Everybody expected to hear great things of him. But he asked the soldiers to show him the bottom of their boots in order to look if the soles were rightly nailed.

I think it is a very dangerous situation. If Biden is elected things can happen, that nobody thought are possible.

Chuck Shumer is already appearing with Mrs. Ed publically to address Ruth Bader Ginsburgs seat in the supreme court. But she has no business in this. She is in congress but the senate elects the new judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj9BUMaNeFo

The times are very bad.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Biden could be like Hindenburg
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
Biden campaign is also going to crash down like the Hindenburg.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Biden could be like Hindenburg
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 04:06:56 PM »
Biden campaign is also going to crash down like the Hindenburg.

I hope and pray for this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani