Author Topic: Live results  (Read 25213 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Live results
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2020, 12:36:56 AM »
So while a full Pinochet is off the table, nobody would take a fat purple commie rioting over Trump sending the military to seize voting machines, and even to force a recount of the votes, like people would be like "I don't like that they make me vote again", but no one can call it dictatorship by any means, just the army responding to a threat.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-election-flynn-martiallaw/2020/12/17/id/1002139/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2020, 02:11:38 AM »
OK so everyone who didn't want to vote for the right in Georgia because they didn't want to do anything about the fraud, they caved B"H and will now go one by one in the votes and match signatures and make sure they are actual real voters and not dead people with fake signatures. I'm really proud of the American people in a hopeful way I don't remember for some time. They voiced their opinion, made the political price of doing the wrong thing higher than the price of doing the right thing over there and they won one for freedom.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/georgia-secretary-raffensperger-signature/2020/12/17/id/1002101/

So we don't need the supreme court to demand it, it's happening. Based on the endless evidence, I strongly feel that Georgia will be flipped with this effort, and when everyone in America can see one state flipped, this'll be on every kitchen table.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2020, 12:12:35 PM »
One thing I did learn about the American military is B"H you can get them to act if you call them b***hes, because the same ego that is problematic in other cases is valuable here. Very similar to Israel, all the military might and potential, but a systematic demoralization for political considerations, and they're pushed to sit there and do nothing. Both very vulnerable when sitting and mathematically for America and divinely for Israel - invincible in combat.

The military's acting now, so as long as the boots are moving Americans should feel secure. I don't think I could ever give a more urgent message than "support our troops" in this current moment.

The following video says they stopped intelligence briefings for Biden, and you can see what else is happening that is connected to that and at least the three most likely scenarios now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crLb6XY_P7o&feature=youtu.be

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2020, 12:35:55 PM »
I can't tell you how massive the change in morale is from this "Deus ex Machine" of the American military stepping in at this point in the most high risk... game of political theater I've ever heard of anyone witnessing. If Trump had it won from the begging and let this play out to take out all the bad people he has been and help the right wing media, Yehu ha Melech just killed all the Baal worshipers. This would be like if his swoop took out all the ones it did while also helping the yeshivot to become super popular in the same day. That's even more Yehu than Yehu...

Back to the original discipline. Every one of these witness testimonies and trials are virtually unprecedented. The right has always lost when it wins because it leaves the leftist institutions of power in place. These are taking down bastions of leftist power bit by bit, because Obama dug his hand too deep into the cookie jar, not to mention the rest of the big donkey wigs. We make a big deal of each of them. When a politician says trust the plan, or the CIA, no way. The American army in its current state, we're good, they're there to be good men and not sleazes for the large part and the power structure, and sleazes are a tiny hated minority in the first place. Political structure is shadows and lies, military I know. So smooth sailing on the election front, keep pushing lawyers to come join, and now all you know the army has your back if anyone thinks about a problem happening near your little toe.

Leftists currently have shown that they already seized the power to control what vote count observers can see for a while now. Are you happy that leftists have power over who counts your votes? What are you going to do about it?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-witness-testimony-i-feel-like-my-elected-officials-are-calling-me-a-liar_3623861.html
(video)

Georgia resident and voter Paula Davis said at a testimony that she witnessed “irregularities infractions and illegal activities” when working as an observer in the November election.

One of the alleged infractions was that observers weren’t allowed to be close enough to the tables to see or hear what the ballot counters were doing, according to Davis.

She noted that the ballot scanning process occurred in an “enclosed glassed-in” area in the back with the door closed and observers weren’t allowed to be close enough to see or hear what was happening.

On Nov. 8, Davis saw a temporary employee “rifling through the ballots inside a blue secure cage,” and the people there became hostile when she asked about it. When a lawyer got there, the temporary employee disappeared and was never seen again.

In a final note, Davis described what she thought about the integrity of the election.

“If these are not investigated and improved, I have no faith for the January 5 election to be fair and honest,” Davis said. “We must have investigations and I really am insulted when someone says to me there was no fraud. I witnessed it with my own eyes. So I feel like my elected officials are calling me a liar.”

Davis worked as an observer at the DeKalb County Board of Elections office in Decatur, Georgia, between Nov. 4 and Nov. 8.

From NTD News

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2020, 02:22:12 AM »
We won in Wisconsin! Many mail-ins to be disqualified. Keep em coming legal Spartans.

https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2020/12/victory-trump-wins-election-case-in.html

By John Paluska, Founder of The Daily Fodder

While the media went on overdrive to report on President Trump losing one Supreme Court case in Wisconsin, they completely ignored another which he won.

The second Supreme Court Case in Wisconsin sued over largely the same topics, but instead declared that the Wisconsin Election Commission overstepped its bounds when they told people how they can declare themselves "indefinitely confined." This means they illegally gave people absentee ballots through declaring Coronavirus a reason to be "indefinitely confined."

According to the Court's ruling on page 15 (17 of the PDF), this violates Wisconsin law:

¶31 First, the presence of a communicable disease such as COVID-19, in and of itself, does not entitle all electors in Wisconsin to obtain an absentee ballot under Wis. Stat. § 6.86(2)(a). Similarly, an emergency order that required all Wisconsinites to remain in their homes except for limited circumstances, standing alone, was not a condition based on age, a physical illness, or an infirmity. Finally, having trouble uploading or providing proof of a photo identification does not permit electors to avoid both the absentee voting laws and the voter identification laws.

¶32 For these reasons, we conclude that in order to take advantage of Wis. Stat. § 6.86(2)(a)'s photo identification bypass and secure repetitive absentee ballot receipts, an elector must strictly comply with § 6.86(2)(a)'s requirements.

Because of this, the court determined, as written in the Conclusion, that the Wisconsin Election Board acted erroneously, meaning the ballots SHOULD NOT have been mailed out, but they were anyways:

¶39 We conclude Wis. Stat. § 6.86(2)(a) requires that (1) each individual elector make his or her own determination as to whether the elector is indefinitely confined; (2) an elector's determination may be based only upon age, physical illness or infirmity; and (3) an elector is indefinitely confined for his or her own age, physical illness or infirmity, not those of another person.

¶40 Accordingly, we conclude that the Respondents' interpretation of Wisconsin's election laws is erroneous. Additionally, we conclude that Emergency Order #12 did not render all Wisconsin electors "indefinitely confined," thereby obviating the requirement of a valid photo identification to obtain an absentee ballot.

Why is this important? Because, as the ruling declared, many of these absentee ballots bypassed the requirement of photo identification to receive an absentee ballot. This removed a safeguard that ensured absentee ballots went to verified U.S. citizens. Without this check on the absentee ballot process, illegal voters could have voted in the elections.

By removing safeguards in the election process, this opened the door to fraudulent votes.

HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS!

SHARE our articles and like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2020, 02:38:44 AM »
I love the smell of roast commie in the morning, especially when Sidney's cooking. OK supreme court, it's NOW.

https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2020/12/breaking-supreme-court-kraken-has-hit.html

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #207 on: December 23, 2020, 03:31:46 PM »
The new catch phrase of the day for the Trump-hating right is "Trump is terrible to fight voter fraud when [they don't believe] it will come to anything". I'd like to officially declare all such morons to be idiotic, it's like saying "why is Trump fighting sex-slavery when he knows he can't stop it all". Maybe G-d forbid Trump can't prove enough fraud in the end to change the election results, everything is always possible. In the meantime, catching it and putting the fraudsters behind bars makes the world a better place, and I reiterate strongly that the current actions against the left by the Trump administration are by a long shot the most long-lasting of the good he's done.

Here's more video evidence of voter fraud to add to the bucket. Lock these people up securely. As for the morons who say "we can't fight voter fraud or people won't vote in Georgia", there was tons in Georgia and if you don't fight it, you'll lose the senate in the same way.

https://www.oann.com/poll-worker-in-fulton-county-ga-caught-scanning-same-stack-of-ballots-multiple-times/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #208 on: December 23, 2020, 06:15:32 PM »
I kinda get why people want this to end. Elections are usually quick and exciting. Hundreds of cases with depositions and government hearings are neither. However, just one of these hearings during any other election is huge. That adds to why people don't want to hear about this anymore, the losses in the process are huge. You gotta be tough to take beatings and still fight for a win. Understand that for the first time in a while, almost all the government is required to work and not sit around and take bribes. Watching people in the government work, it would have sufficed us, working to save election integrity, the right and America as a constitutional republic, now that's exciting. It should be more exciting that are so many of these, and if you get bored that it's the same old same old, what a blessing you all have right now that the same old is people fighting for freedom.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos/ga-elections-2020-hearing/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #209 on: December 23, 2020, 07:46:24 PM »
So I thought the US military kicking Biden out meant that they knew he wasn't going to win and therefore didn't see the need to brief him. The reality is they fed him fake info to see his reaction, and he immediately fed it to China. You know that's a law, high treason is bad. You get strung up bad.

A CCP employee president. The implications are endless disasters. Patriots have no choice but to resist by every and any means. Even if it just means Biden is replaced with another demonrat, we'll figure out next fight when we get there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2020, 08:07:56 PM »
Please do what the nice hero lady says here: fight for your America.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2020, 08:15:34 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2020, 10:38:59 PM »
There are still good judges in America. I wouldn't use the term "many", but they're there.

https://www.oann.com/ariz-judge-says-state-legislatures-have-power-to-enforce-maricopa-county-election-subpoenas/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2020, 11:03:08 PM »
In case I forgot to mention, voting machines were already audited and confirmed to have an extreme error rate automatically so votes could be switched. There's more problems with them, but 68% margin of error is completely damning.

The lawyers who released the results are being threatened. Poll watchers who refuse to certify are being threatened. Why is it that the left looks like pansies and they're willing to kill for their beliefs, while we're supposed to be tough and I don't see any democrats scared for their lives. It's time to turn the tables. Deal with leftists, don't deal with me.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/fascist-mi-ag-dana-nessel-threatens-lawyer-released-results-forensic-exam-16-dominion-voting-machines-antrim-co/

Also, more evidence I can't say that Trump will win, but what I need right now is a serious salesman to handle a 10 million dollar account. Anyone interested or know a candidate who is ideologically with us, contact me.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2020, 12:30:58 AM »
The final plan is the Pence card, tell Pence not to accept. Qanon thinks Pence and Ryan tried to take Trump out, but Qanon is made-up frequently.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mike-pence-must-tomorrow-president-trump-retweets-operation-pence-card-urging-vp-act-fraudulent-election/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2020, 12:46:49 AM »
Anyone notice that half the social media messaging of army divisions looks like Qanon snippets? We can rest comfortably knowing they're not laying down their lives for Sniffy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2020, 01:19:43 AM »
Yep. Now the actions over and over indicate Trump's going to do something historic. White house staff has been instructed not to pack up.

https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/23/white-house-tells-trump-staff-to-stop-packing-up-updated-information-will-be-shared-in-the-coming-days/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2020, 01:39:04 AM »
Does anyone know if Pence cerified or refused? Every media outlet was talking about his deadline at midnight and then silence?

I guess we're back on in the morning. How does a news story this big go poof?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2020, 02:27:03 AM »
OK this wow:

So the states are "suing" Pence to keep him from certifying fraudulent results, so he can't certify. I so very much want to see what happens next.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2020, 02:29:51 AM »
OK so here's a professor's class to explain the law of exactly what is happening here. It's not a waste of 44:40. My previous post is closer to a vulgarization of the facts here than a summary.

He's more of a pastor than a professor and if you're not his religion every five minutes you're like "don't care keep talking facts", but he does do the fact thing with grace. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLGleUGbwY&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 02:48:08 AM by President Elect Israel Chai »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2020, 02:46:25 AM »
Was gonna post this in the sudden media blackout on left and right, but guess Trump's got it, though of course the more lawyers the more we catch.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »
I could not have imagined the depth of this Yehu strategy before this all started. So Trump is systematically dismantling the left's power players on the left and phony right. This latest was a massive sting for the judiciary, investigations into all of them, and facts are coming up left and right:

Also AG Barr has been getting millions from Dominion voting machines every year.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2020, 03:41:43 PM »
OK, couldn't make this easier for anyone, text FRAUD to 88022, it will be useful for Trump.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #223 on: December 24, 2020, 03:49:37 PM »
Teehee. Dominion decided to sue Sidney Powell for exposing them. Thing is, after the audits that took place and the more to come, there's going to be a massive countersuit. So Lin Wood is representing her.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #224 on: December 24, 2020, 04:06:12 PM »
So if anyone wants to know how Sniffy did ok in Texas, well there was lots of fraud there too.

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-audio-democrat-whistleblower-exposes-biden-campaign-voter-fraud-operation/