Author Topic: Kosovo Head Terrorist to War Crimes Trial  (Read 8692 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kosovo Head Terrorist to War Crimes Trial
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:21:17 PM »
https://www.rightwing.org/kosovo-president-resigns-to-face-war-crimes-trial-report/

Kosovo President Resigns to Face War Crimes Trial (REPORT)
Kosovo President Resigns to Face War Crimes Trial

(RightWing.org) – The International Criminal Court (ICC) is one of the last places someone wants to find himself or herself. Located in The Hague, Netherlands, the ICC investigates the most heinous war crimes imaginable including crimes against humanity, genocide, and war crimes.

The now-former president of Kosovo finds himself behind bars, facing charges related to war crimes he allegedly committed as a Kosovo Liberation Army leader during the country’s war for independence from Serbia in the 1990s.

Kosovo President Hashim Thaci resigns to face war crimes charges at a Hague-based court. https://t.co/PvcdOlYaWJ

— AP Europe (@AP_Europe) November 5, 2020

President Hashim Thaçi resigned on November 5 and turned himself in at The Hague later in the afternoon. He and three other former guerrilla leaders face charges for “unlawfully intimidating” and disappearing individuals opposing a “joint criminal enterprise” they set up during the rebellion.

U.S. Solar Panel Program: Check Your Zip Code See if You Qualify

The three men also face a range of other serious charges, including six counts of committing war crimes and four counts of crimes against humanity. Prosecutors issued a statement alleging the men’s crimes resulted in nearly 100 murders and hundreds of victims.

Thaci denied committing any crimes, calling the indictment “the smallest price” to pay for his people’s liberation. Vjosa Osmani, Kosovo’s parliament speaker, took over as acting president during a brief ceremony on Thursday.

Copyright 2020, RightWing.org
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kosovo Head Terrorist to War Crimes Trial
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 04:17:55 AM »
I think he will be acquitted. The Hague judges are basically muppets.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 05:44:32 AM »
I think he will be acquitted. The Hague judges are basically muppets.
Yes, they will probablly release Thaci.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 03:56:27 PM »
Just the way they phrased the article and gave the quote from him with no explanation of what he did, it's clear that's there's leftist pressure to hold a mock trial to say he's innocent so they can scream "only Serbs are bad" and "Muslims have the right to murder".

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »
When Ramush Haradinaj (who bragged in his books about the killings of Serbs and disloyal Albalians) was in the Hage, his people had all the witnesses killed, and he was released due to lack of witnesses.

The Hague is mostly interested in their crimes against Albanians, since KLA killed more ("disloyal") Albanians than the Serbs, and more than the Serbs did. Most Albanians that were killed by the Serbs where the KLA.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:11:39 PM »
When Ramush Haradinaj (who bragged in his books about the killings of Serbs and disloyal Albalians) was in the Hage, his people had all the witnesses killed, and he was released due to lack of witnesses.

The Hague is mostly interested in their crimes against Albanians, since KLA killed more ("disloyal") Albanians than the Serbs, and more than the Serbs did. Most Albanians that were killed by the Serbs where the KLA.

But of course Albanians killed by Albanains get tears from retarded liberals here as casualties of Serbia's genocide against the peaceful Muslim Nazi-loyalists.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 06:14:00 PM »
I still have that book that auntie Seca wrote about the Serbian war with the Phoenix on the front I showed you before. Is there anyone that could publish it who cares about the trial who could use it to garner western interest?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 10:19:34 AM »
This guy is the President of the Assembly Committee for Kosovo and Metohija, and he is collecting evidence against KLA. He has been doing it for years. I suppose he would be interested, but only if it can serve as a real evidence in the court.

http://www.parlament.gov.rs/national-assembly/composition/members-of-parliament.619.488.html

You can click on the "Contact an MP" if you want to send him a message about it.

He worked as a war reporter during the 1998-1999 war, and was personally on th Kosovo and Metohija during the war, and witnessed many crime scene investigations and recorded testimonies of the Albanians regarding their crimes. He talked about some of them on the TV a few times. And the stories are horrible.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 01:40:16 PM »
This guy is the President of the Assembly Committee for Kosovo and Metohija, and he is collecting evidence against KLA. He has been doing it for years. I suppose he would be interested, but only if it can serve as a real evidence in the court.

http://www.parlament.gov.rs/national-assembly/composition/members-of-parliament.619.488.html

You can click on the "Contact an MP" if you want to send him a message about it.

He worked as a war reporter during the 1998-1999 war, and was personally on th Kosovo and Metohija during the war, and witnessed many crime scene investigations and recorded testimonies of the Albanians regarding their crimes. He talked about some of them on the TV a few times. And the stories are horrible.

So call him and ask him if he wants the book in English. I don't want the fame the money can go to her daughters too.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 04:56:31 AM »
I don't remember that book. If you think it has some real evidence in it, you can give me a link, and I will send it to him.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 09:59:05 AM »
Well, I just found out that this tribunal is not a Hauge's tribunal, it is actually "Kosovo's" tribunal that is only physically situated in the Hague.   >:(

It is none of these tribunals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hague_Tribunal

It is some new Albanian tribunal...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 04:19:01 AM »
I don't remember that book. If you think it has some real evidence in it, you can give me a link, and I will send it to him.

It has one by one witness stories of exactly what happened. The letters they wrote are in the book verbatim. I have the only copy in Quebec. The title translated from french is "under the bombs", and someone here said the book is very important for Serbia.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 10:55:11 AM »
Can you upload it to some hosting website (Dropbox, Google Drive,...) locked with password (password protected .zip file or something), so I can send a link to Milovan Drecun? If he sees it you can give him the password, so he is the only one besides you that can get the book.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 08:46:54 AM »
Can you upload it to some hosting website (Dropbox, Google Drive,...) locked with password (password protected .zip file or something), so I can send a link to Milovan Drecun? If he sees it you can give him the password, so he is the only one besides you that can get the book.

It will take some time to scan it, and I hope you understand this is a technical violation of a copyright for someone my family loved very dearly, so distributing the book as I send it will be completely forbidden. It will take less time than translating the whole thing from French though.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 10:29:13 AM »
Dude, you don't have to do it.

If you want to have it published or something, there is a man in Serbia called John Bosnitch, who is also a Canadian citizen. He has connections all over the world, and likes to help people. He can probablly help you get in contact with a publisher, or with someone who can help you find a publisher.

He used to live in Canada, Switzerland, Japan. He was the first man in Canada to win a court case against police (maybe you can find a news article about that, if there was any). After that he was asked to leave Canada. He was the adviser of the Japanese Prime Minister. He worked as a jurnalist for Japanese media, reporting from Bosnia and Kosovo during the 1990s. He is the man who saved Bobby Fischer from jail. He was his best man actually, when Bobby got married in the jail. John was also married to the sister of the famous Serbian-American actress Mila Jovovic.

If you start your message by saying that you are a Canadian citizen and that you need his help, or similar, you will probablly get his attention. And mention that it is related to Kosovo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bosnitch
https://www.facebook.com/johnbosnitch
email: [email protected]
Telephone number: +381631524478

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »
War crimies trial vitness, former Kosovo police official, Fadilj Suljević found dead near Gračanica lake in Kosovo and Metohija earlier today.

https://rs.sputniknews.com/vesti/202101151124381685-pronadjeno-telo-muskarca-kod-jezera-gracanica-moguci-svedok-specijalnog-suda-u-hagu/

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 10:22:02 AM »
Terrorist Aljbert Krasnići, who amoungst else in 2004. killed a 17 year old high school student Dimitrije Popović (using automatic rifle, fiering from a car, at Serbian studens buyig hamburgers), was killed today by his own father, Skender Krasnići. Motive of the murder is unrelated to the terrorist activity of Aljbet Krasnići.