Author Topic: Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems.

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team's mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems. The analysis raises important questions for Election Integrity.

Dr.SHIVA is joined by two special guests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk&feature=emb_logo

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is really something. This Demonrat occupied cities have constantly more votes than voters! Proven!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am half through. Shocking. Either conservatives have stabbed us in the back or Demonrats manipulated.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am half through. Shocking. Either conservatives have stabbed us in the back or Demonrats manipulated.

Both. Poor investigators don't realize the Never Trump establishment have been helping this election steal at almost every turn. But they're as conservative as I'm Aztec.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

Although the 'system of things' has always to one extent or another been corrupt and or
rigged, it's sad to say that this has become
more than just a temporary trend, it has
become the 'standard' with this sinking to new 
lows and has to stop and the damage repaired 
and reversed if it's not too late.