Author Topic: Self-Hating Israeli, Noga Tarnopolsky, YM"S, Bashes Pollard  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Self-Hating Israeli, Noga Tarnopolsky, YM"S, Bashes Pollard
« on: November 22, 2020, 09:28:26 PM »
Here is her description from a supposedly Jewish news site. She covers "palestine" and writes for the NY Nazi Times and the Israeli Am HaAretz, which is basically the the NY Nazi Times in Hebrew, or as Shai Ben Tekoa put it over 20 years ago on Arutz 7, "the first Anti-Semitic newspaper in the the holy tongue".

https://www.jta.org/author/noga-tarnopolsky

Noga Tarnopolsky is a correspondent covering Israel and Palestine and a frequent contributor to The Los Angeles Times and The Daily Beast. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post and Ha'aretz among other publications.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dumbest-sort-traitor-israeli-spies-001214720.html 

I'm just going to comment on one specific lie that the animal wrote. She says "neither Pollard ever lived in Israel". Even if that was the case, this is typical of self-hating Israelis to think that they are better than Jews in the Diaspora and claim Israel is for Israelis or that American Jews have no rights to talk about Israeli politics and against surrender in Judea and Samaria. Israel is the home of all Jews. "Neither Pollard ever lived in Israel" is a lie. I know for a fact that Esther lived in Israel in the 1970's. My parents knew her from Hebrew University. She stayed with my parents when they got married. Also, she was living in Israel at some point after marrying him. I met her at a Pollard rally in Jerusalem in June, 2003. I also remember hearing in the American news in 1996 that she was in Israel going on a hunger strike. She clearly split time between Israel and visiting her husband in prison. When he was paroled five years ago, they moved in to a new apartment in New York. He was one of at least two Jews in New York banned from israel. He was banned by the US Government and Chaim was banned by the Israeli Government. But both want to make aliyah and return to their true home.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:28:16 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Self-Hating Israeli Bashes Pollard
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 09:36:48 PM »
Netanyahu was the only Prime Minister that helped Pollard at all. Shimon Peres was in office when Pollard was arrested. The Israeli Embassy kicked him out when he was fleeing from the FBI. They also gave him an Arab lawyer who was incompetent and didn't file an appeal on time. He never had a trial or a chance to appeal. Ruth Bader Ginsburg (May she burn in Gehenom.) ruled against him on a technicality (not appealing on time).

It's funny that all the evil people are dead and Pollard is free to go to Israel. Peres is gone. Rafi Eitan, Pollard's main betrayer is gone. Irv Rubin is gone. Ginsburg is gone the same year Pollard can make aliyah. He's still alive and well while all the other people I mentioned are all in the same very warm place.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Self-Hating Israeli, Noga Tarnoplsky, YM"S, Bashes Pollard
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:47:51 PM »
I forgot to mention the black judge who sentenced Pollard against the plea bargain. He's also in a very warm place. Chaim said on one show about 17 years ago that the animal is in a warm place, "I guess because he ate unhealthy food. I'm not going to say what he ate but he ate unhealthy food.".

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:17:02 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Self-Hating Israeli Bashes Pollard
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 05:50:35 PM »
Netanyahu was the only Prime Minister that helped Pollard at all. Shimon Peres was in office when Pollard was arrested. The Israeli Embassy kicked him out when he was fleeing from the FBI. They also gave him an Arab lawyer who was incompetent and didn't file an appeal on time. He never had a trial or a chance to appeal. Ruth Bader Ginsburg (May she burn in Gehenom.) ruled against him on a technicality (not appealing on time).

It's funny that all the evil people are dead and Pollard is free to go to Israel. Peres is gone. Rafi Eitan, Pollard's main betrayer is gone. Irv Rubin is gone. Ginsburg is gone the same year Pollard can make aliyah. He's still alive and well while all the other people I mentioned are all in the same very warm place.

בס''ד

Everything you write in all of your posts here is 100% correct and true with one exception: Netanyahu betrayed Pollard just like all of the other Israeli politicians. In 1998, Netanyahu agreed to surrender 13% of Judea and Samaria to the PLO Nazi terrorists in what was known as the Wye agreement. In order to make this obscene surrender of the most sacred Jewish land to Amalekite Nazi mass murderers "acceptable" to the Israeli phony right, Netanyahu convinced the evil President Bill Clinton to agree to release Pollard as part of the deal. Clinton the pathological liar broke his word and refused to release Pollard, but Netanyahu still went ahead with the surrender of holy Jewish land to bloodthirsty Muslim Nazis. In the years that followed, Netanyahu never accomplished a single thing for Pollard. Pollard had to serve 30 years in prison and another 5 years on parole - both of which are regarded as absolute maximums under the sentencing provisions.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 10:06:40 PM »
Thank G-d Jonathon Pollard is finally a free man.  I don't care what these self-hating Jews write about Jonathon, and Jonathon doesn't either.  He's been through a lot worse than these self-haters can dish out.   It's a done deal, he's  a free man.   

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 12:21:45 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

The chutzpah and evil of this ignorant fiend and all others that bash the venerable
Jonathan Pollard is totally unacceptable!