Author Topic: OAN, touted by Donald Trump for its 'Great News,' suspended from YouTube  (Read 934 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OAN, touted by Donald Trump for its 'Great News,' suspended from YouTube
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 09:35:13 AM »
Everyone press that link if you want to give hits to communists who will use the money to further strangle your freedom. And if you want a regular propaganda article.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:39:57 AM »
Everyone press that link if you want to give hits to communists who will use the money to further strangle your freedom. And if you want a regular propaganda article.
I definately don't support communists & my sole purpose in posting it is to show how you tube is deleting accounts & trying to silence connservative viewpoints/voices!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 09:49:26 AM »
Then post the text and not an encouragement to go give a hit to that extreme leftist corporation. If you do the analytics of how much money yahoo has earned from JTF links, and multiply it by the increased visibility it earned them on search engines to get more hits, they probably have a few grand to thank us for.

It's time conservatives wake up to how the internet works. When leftists want to see what people on the right say, they have websites that comment on the specific right wing websites to avoid giving hits, like redstatewatcher (which google unfairly boosts in the ranking for their political beliefs). I guarantee that you can find that same news on a right wing website that will talk about how grand OAN is instead of verbal diarrhea on a rag of political whoredom. So not only do you promote giving them money, you promote their view points, while admittedly doing so to people that read here is not likely a major risk. As such, when I rarely want to post what the left says the text is fine, but using them as your regular news makes you a supporter. You can run your face until your cheeks are purple for the right, but you post links for the left and regularly support their wallets. The leftists and Nazis that come to attack conservatives but visit their pages are more useful for us, with that money we can do more.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge