2 (5.7%)
Hindu
0 (0%)
Buddhist
0 (0%)
Other Eastern Religion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your religion?  (Read 9289 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What is your religion?
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »
Why do you call them temples? Just stick to synagogue. You used synagogue at some points but at other points you said temple. Jews don't pray in temples, that's what Hindus and Buddhists do. The Jewish Temple was destroyed and only two have ever existed. JTF will built the third when we take power.
I love the end of this yacov!I have yalls back if that comes before Im to old to pull a trigger.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: What is your religion?
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2007, 10:36:45 AM »
You're crazy read the quran and hadith; What Mahomet pig piss be on him did with Jewish tribes in Medianah; haw he behaded all the men and divided all woman and little children as slaves to his fallowers; he personaly raped three Jewish woman!

Ultra Requete, it's funny that you spell Mahomet, because it reminds me of Baphomet. I believe that the figure of the Baphomet is one the Catholic church back in the old days believed was to be "satan" and whatever the figure was, it was named after mohammad...maohma, mahomet in whatever language it was used. Put simply, the figure of "satan" in the middle ages was named after mahomet but disfigured into being spelled as Baphomet. Of course, that is just one theory of the origin of the baphomet.

mahomet pig piss be on him; is just old spelling before the PC and multiculturalism tyrany; I don't use Newspeak and simply like it more than mMMHHoummedd Pig piss be on him; but I read it in some article about Templar Knights that they were indeed acused of worshipin baphomet aka professing mahometanism ;D ;D I woud ask my priest IF only I didn't kicked him out from my apartamnet three years ago. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm