Author Topic: Biden picks a he/she JINO as assistant health secretary  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Biden picks a he/she JINO as assistant health secretary
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 03:00:56 PM »
At least I won't have to see him on the local news all the time. Last Spring, Pennsylvania TV stations would show his live news conferences every day at the expense of preempting regular TV shows. I would just turn it off. If they want people to take the virus seriously, they shouldn't put that clown on every day.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 04:15:42 PM »
Disgusting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 04:58:08 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

New lows by this Demonrat.
                                            >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 11:25:06 AM »
I am not against trans sexual persons but this one is ridiculous. I believe this guy has recently made news when he said it's ok to participate in gay orgies as long as the participants wear face masks. This guy is a clown just like the entire Biden administration.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 12:22:27 PM »
A transexual is a mutilated man no ifs,ands or buts about it!!!! It is a sickness a mental illness!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 12:52:17 PM »
Put trademark after transexual, wouldnt want to offend the corporations that "informed" them from youth, drugged them and mutilated them. You have to recognize the hard work they put into their product. If you call a he a she that bought a product you're a corporate whore, it changes nothing that they believed in the programmed user manual before they bought it. And the fact that there are window shoppers only shows their skill in marketing, it doesnt make it a free product anymore than p2w freemium games with a paywall.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 08:13:50 AM »
Yuck!!