Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 14 Broadcast  (Read 9474 times)

admin

Ask JTF For October 14 Broadcast
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question about cats and birds. You said you like all animals because they are G-d's creatures. But did you specifically like the particular cats you had and the particular bird you had?

How old were you when you decided that people shouldn't have pets in the house?

What is your favorite kind of animal? I like cats the best.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:10:04 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 14 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 07:58:25 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

Racial taxonimists divided the human species into four races: Caucasian, Negro, Mongolian, and Australoid. Mongolian refers to The Oriental Race. Why did they call them Mongolians if not all Orientals are Mongolian?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:04:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I am recently taking a genocide course at Queensborough Community College, and we were learning about the Armenian genocide during World War I. Before the lesson, I heard about how congress was voting to not consider this massacre of innocent Christians a genocide at the hands of the vicious Turkish Muslims. I brought this point up in class, and my professor said there was a method to the madness. Turks today are not responsible for the actions of their ancestors. This didn't make sense, so I continued to state that our alliance with Turkey through NATO is a misguided and dangerous one. The Turks are only assisting us in Iraq due to them being Sunnis and the Iraqis being Shi'ites. My professor admitted this was a bold, but interesting view, but she said that in no way are the Turks of today the same as the Turks who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Armenians. This lit a fire within me, and I went on to state that this is what the Koran commands them to do, and that the Turks are Muslims, and as Muslims the Turks want to see us and all non-Muslims, including the Armenians, destroyed. She told me that since the Koran was written in old Arabic the text of the Koran is susceptible to misinterpretation. I responded that a command that calls for the destruction of all non-Muslim people cannot be misinterpreted. Also, old Arabic is very much like modern Arabic with a few changes, just as old English is essentially the same as modern English; the words share the same roots. She said that the Koran wasn't meant to be translated into English. I said that this is because Muslims do not want us to see the evils of their text, and is also a practice of another Koran command, deception. She then said I was generalizing too much, but I insisted that Muslims are Muslims, and if you abide by the Koran, you do want to see the destruction of all non-Muslims. A fellow classmate, who I believe to be Muslim, said that he knows more about the Koran than I do, and that I was taking certain quotes out of context. I said the command to kill all non-Muslims cannot be taken out of context, it is a basic, easy to understand command. She said they all don't want to kill us. I asked how can that be so if it is a command that has been carried out for centuries. My statements inspired a fellow student, who is a self-hating Jew, as he has admitted to hiding the fact that he's Jewish and has rejected Judaism in favor of his own, self-created beliefs, said that how could the Armenian massacre not be considered a genocide and he appeared quite upset. The professor responded that the modern day Turks aren't responsible for the events of the Armenian mass killings, and their was a method to this madness. The professor thanked me for such an interesting discussion, but she wasn't sold on anything. Chaim, I am at the end of my rope with these liberal-minded, pro-Muslim ignoramuses. What do you think of this whole fiasco?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 02:44:37 AM by Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 11:38:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I heard rumours many years ago about the golden ark of covenant was stolen by the arab islamic filth and is hidden somewhere in that house of satanic worship which for centuries have been desecrating Beit Hamikdash. I also heard that Israelis were disguising themselves as arabs and infiltrating the enemy structure in hopes of finding the ark. In a Kahanist Israel, would you give your blessing to any efforts to find the ark after the islamic filth has been expelled from the area?

Thank you for your time,

Mstislav
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 01:59:43 AM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 01:45:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Clarence Thomas?

Is he qualified to sit on the Supreme Court or was he an Affirmative Action Appointment?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:11:45 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 09:30:19 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,
You don’t drive a car as you haven’t learnt how to and have no license.
However, should you wish to have a car, despite the expense, I imagine you would only drive one that is devoid of oil, any petrol-gas oil – as you don’t wish to help the Muslim Nazis, is that correct? You want to do your part in not helping the Muslim terrorist monsters.  In addition in helps to walk, as one does not become obese and/or overweight. Thank you. Zev

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 10:40:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim-

We know how much you love the leaders of today and yesterday who represented black America.  Of course I'm just kidding.  However, how do you feel about "Mean" Joe Clark, the highschool principle carrying the baseball bat, to whip his students into shape? Am I wrong to say there was something Meir Kahanish about him to a certan regard in the way he used tough tactics as many incompetent black and white students, parents, and teachers?

Regards,

Daniel (cookie)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 12:13:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!

I want to give you an update on my situation I have with my co-op.  If you have read the post that I have started, the "man" who wants to throw out all the Jews out of my co-op is running again for the board of directors.  On Friday Oct. 5th I recieved the ballot with the statments from him and the other canidates who are also running.  In his statement, Bill Kregler wants "management monitor and address the behavior of existing cooperators."  I guess now I know who has been making threats against me.  Can you encourge my fellow JTFers to sign on my co-op's forum to support me?  The address is

http://bigsixtowers.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your support.  I understand why you won't start a protest on my behalf.  I have been listening to your show.  When I posted a question about Sarah's post for me, I didn't hear the ask JTF show at that time.  I'm sorry that you had to address that topic again the second week in a row. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Just wanting to air these truths. Fact: Ron Paul is a German-supremacist Odinist like David Duke. Fact: Paul does not consider non-German whites to be white. Fact: Ron Paul wants America to have an alliance with satan-states like Syria and Iran. Fact: Ron Paul desperately wants to declare war on Israel. Fact: Ron Paul supports sodomy and gay "rights". Fact: Ron Paul wants to legalize drugs. Fact: Ron Paul, as an Odinist, detests Christianity.

The media keeps screaming about the "racism" in Jena, LA, but keep their fat faggot mouths shut on this Nazi ghoul who doesn't only hate all nonwhites and Jews, but also Gentile whites who aren't German! He is a darling of the media and they want him to suck lots of votes from more legitimate GOP candidates like Duncan Hunter and Mike Huckabee.

Question: Do you think that the Adolf Paul fans without German blood in them realize/care that he wants for them the same thing that he wants for Jews?

G-d bless you forever, Chaimfan

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 09:24:28 PM by C.F. »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is it possible that JTF itself is stopping you from gaining entry to Israel, especially the talk of you being future prime minister! Also, thank you for that story you told about those self-hating Jews a while back, I dislike them as much as you do but also because they are wasting such an honour and on that note......

How will you try and convince the self-hating Jews in Israel, since they will be one of your toughest challenges and if in power can ultimately attempt to stop you acheiving most of your goals?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:39:21 AM by Sarah »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 12:58:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Generally speaking, to what extent has JTF's financial situation improved as a result of this forum's creation?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 01:00:56 AM by Trumpeldor »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 05:12:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can America and Israel really afford to pay off all the arab's and blacks to leave...

We are talking about millions of people here... i doubt Israel would be able to afford to ship out the Israeli arabs and how much would you want to give them?...

no one is willing to accept them apart from Jordan and the Jordanian government definitely won't take all of them.. with that said the torah commands this of the jews so this scheme definitely needs to come into fruition...

Have a good week ahead
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 07:13:44 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline SpongeBob

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:06 PM »
Chaim:  You are totally against elective abortion; but, don't you think that if you were married and your 14 year old daughter got impregnated by the stud on the corner, you would take her to the nearest (or farthest) legal abortion clinic and would say nothing about it?  
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 02:31:53 PM by SpongeBob »

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 07:01:30 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Thank you for the wonderful answer to my last question, I feel much better!

Regarding the Israeli soldiers who were KIDNAPPED, do you ever think they will return home?  My brother was a soldier for 15 years and has just retired so I think about it alot.

Thank you so much
Kelly

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you have the time to speak on Paltalk a voice chat forum ? @ www.paltalk.com I've been on this program for years, I believe you could get some more members from that site. G-d bless you.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »
There are two videos on youtube made by someone with the screen name of "Meytar" who portrays you speaking accompanied by silly animal noises and flatulence sounds. Is this Roni?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 10:51:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,
     How can we determine what interpretations of Torah are acceptable?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 01:08:17 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I had a discussion with someone not long ago how Liberals want to bash Christians and Jews and yet even though many of them are Athiests they still find it to have Religous freedom when it comes to Islamic Jihad maniacs.   Who really hates this country more in the Jihadists who are sworn foreign enemies who want to destroy this country or the Leftist Liberals who are born in the United States and yet leave this country as open targets?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 10:18:40 PM »
Chaim,
   I think it's very important to make a video telling people that there were  Jews who never left Israel. Many people think that all the Jews left Israel in Roman times to go to Europe and say that the Jews have no right to come back. It is important to STRESS that for more than 3000 years there were Jews in the land of Israel, continuously. I believe this would increase support for the state of Israel.
    (Also many people don't know the Turks had Israel before the British. Many ignorant people think the Arabs did.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:43:53 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »
Chaim,

Shalom aleichem.  Why are there such sharp social and economic disparities between Ashkenazim and Sephardim (Mizrachi) Jews in Israel, and do these disparities exist between these groups in the Galut?

Todah Rabah,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »
Dear Future Prime Minister of Israel,

What will be the marriageable age in Israel under Kahanist government?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 12:56:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Was Rabbi Kahane zt'l involved with the Gush Emunim movement and will this movement be resurrected?

Todah Rabah

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
Part of the Dark Ages was a period in European history marked by the total dominance of Christianity and the repression of all art, science and progress that was not Christian in nature, and the burning alive of scientists who were considered heretics. At the same time the Muslim savages who built on Greek and Persian sciences were actually more advanced than the Europeans. Today it is because of science that Christian nations can defeat Muslim savages if they wanted to. What do you think about Christianity's role in the dark ages?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:48:48 PM by Ralph »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »
Hello Chaim, Long time no see,

I have to ask how close were you to your father? HE seemed like a holy and rightios man. You speak of him highly.

Next year in Jerusalem.

Moshe/Cosmo

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »
Hi Chaim,

I have a personal rather than political question this time.  I'm currently taking care of my father who has end-stage cancer.  I have made great sacrafices, including financially, to help him.  I get no additional compensation for this but, of course, am happy to do it.

My siblings, however, are quite different.  My sister reluctantly helps out and my brother has never even offerred to help.  Their biggest concerns seem to be his property and finances.  I'm disgusted by their behavior to the point where I can't even look them in the eyes.

After my father dies, I am considering ending my relationship with both of them since they are people of poor character that I don't respect.  Is this reasonable, despite them being relatives?  This has taken an enormous emotional toll on me. 

Thanks