Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 14 Broadcast  (Read 9437 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 14 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
Why does the world condemn Israel for stopping aid and cutting off electricity to the arabs living in Gaza? From a world's stand point that should be better than bombing them.  This is outrageous that the world always condemns Israel for every action it takes!

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 08:28:10 PM »
How low could George Wahabi Bush go? Did you know that the Democrats in the Congress pushed a bill acknowledging the Armenian Genocide and Bush then criticized them for it? If you didn't know this, check out this hyperlink (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS238US239&q=Bush+administration+criticizes+lawmakers+regarding+Armenian+genocide+measure&btnG=Search) when you're done with Ask JTF. Supposedly we need to kiss up to Turkey because they allow the military entry into northern Iraq but that's baloney especially since the Turks protested and even ordered their ambassador back to Turkey for consultations regardless of Bush's protest.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2007, 12:43:59 AM »
My question is: What are some good arguments I can use to convince people of Hindu culture to join with us to save both Israel and India?

Sorry I haven't posted any questions in a while. I just haven't had anything good to ask lately. I just want to check in. My latest mission for JTF has been to recruit Hindu allies. I have created a youtube video for this and have gone on some Hindu forums. So far the best I've done was find one person who agrees with me. They have asked me why it is right to relocate "Innocent Muslims" from our countries. I keep telling them that these Muslims Nazis are not innocent and plan to butcher their families, but I don't know how well this is working. I'm going to keep trying for a little bit longer. I don't know much about Hindu culture and sure hope most Hindus are not self-hating like most Jews are.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2007, 01:02:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,
With both of you, if I'm not mistaken, being half Ashkenazi and half Sephardi, which Minhagim do you follow, and which Minhagim did Rav Kahane ZT"L, HY"D follow?

Thanks as always,
Eitan
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 01:08:25 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

OZ77

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
Chaim Shalom, My question is about Mike huckabee,
but before I get to that I have a small remark.

I notice that we as JTF and you Chaim Ben Pesach
are not acknowledged nor mentioned in the kahanist sites.

for example kahane.org
does not mention you or JTF,
but they do mention groups like Yekutial ben yakov's (mike guzofsky) "voice of judea",
plus the revava people whom I hear banned us or we who banned them,
why is that?

OK, back to my question:
I know you "support" huckabee as the lesser of the evils,
but how do you rate his chance to defeat the other candidates and run against Billary?
I didn't catch the debate on Tuesday, but I did see him on youtube and he does debate like a pro,
is it enough? does he have enough name recognition to win?

thanks,
Oz77 (seventy seven).

p.s - maybe you could tell our English speaking audience a little about the meaning behind the name Oz77,
after all, that legendary battalion literally saved northern Israel...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 08:26:58 AM by Oz77 »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 12:49:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

JSullivan was going to contact you and inform you of the following about Mike Huckabee but I'm not sure if he did. 

About Huckabee:

He panders to the illegal alien lobbies including La Raza and LURAC. 

Huckabee refuses to call illegal aliens, illegal.  He also wants to give financial aid to illegals and their children.  Many Americans have trouble affording school in the US; yet, Huckabee's concern is making it more affordable for illegals.  He doesn't care about Americans.

In the Arkansas State Senate a couple years, a state legislature Jim Holt introduced the following:

“Sen. Holt has introduced a bill modeled after Arizona's Proposition 200 to make sure that immigrants without proper documentation don't vote in elections.”

“But the bill goes further, much further, than assuring clean elections. It would require proof of citizenship for state services: education, medical care, any and all.”

And as governor of Arkansas, Huckabee insisted that this would be racism.   

Huckabee has stated that illegal aliens should receive amnesty to make up for the wrongdoings of past slavery in America's history.  Illegal aliens come to this country illegally (it doesn't that they've been receiving all sorts of free services at the expense of taxpayers) so he should stop trying to compare it to slavery. 

Huckabee is so desperate to pander to LaRaza and LUPAC that he calls Americans who are opposed to amnesty, racists and bigots.  Doesn't this remind you of the rhetoric of John McCain's friend, senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina?   

I think Huckabee also raised taxes in Arkansas.  I don't see how he's any better than McCain on issues.  I think Huckabee is a "big government" Republican.  If you don't like McCain as a politician (I don't think you do and I don't either), then I don't think you'd like Huckabee. 

I don't think Huckabee had a good record as governor of Arkansas.  If he were to become president, at best, Huckabee seems like he'd hardly be any better than Bush. 

Several weeks ago, there was a debate in Maryland to an audience of mostly blacks.  Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo and Alan Keyes (I don't think he is seriously running; he wasn't at the most recent debate) explained how what's good for Americans is all good for blacks.  They weren't trying to offer all sorts of special treatment toward blacks.  On the other hand, Huckabee was clearly pandering to blacks. 

Like Senator Sam Brownback (who I want to drop out already), Huckabee thinks conservatives will vote for him because he's pro-life and for traditional marriage.  So they each think they appeal to conservatives, based on those issues.  But based on most other issues, I don't think I like either one of them. 

[On one hotly debated issue, Huckabee endorsed Bush's surge of troops into Iraq, urging more time for that to work and criticizing Democratic proposals to get troops out as an invitation to chaos.

But beyond that, he differed with Bush across the map, using language more often heard from Democrats. He accused the administration of shunning allies and turning world sentiment against the United States.

''They've done a poor job of communicating and consulting countries much as they have, frankly, the American people,'' Huckabee told about 150 people at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a center-right think tank in Washington. ``Our prestige in the world has been marred.''

On Iran, he said Bush blew a chance to improve relations right after the 2001 terrorist attacks and that the United States should be talking to Iran today.

''When we first invaded Afghanistan, Iran helped, especially in dealings with their ally, the Northern Alliance,'' he said. ``They wanted to join us in fighting al Qaeda. ... The CIA and State Department supported a partnership. Some in the White House and beyond did not. And when President Bush included Iran in the axis of evil, everything went downhill pretty fast.''

Even with today's sour relations, he said the United States should talk to Iran and use the promise of better relations and increased trade as well as the threat of economic isolation to persuade the country to abandon its nuclear program.

''The administration has quite properly said it will not take the military option off the table. But if we don't put some other options on the table, eventually the military option becomes the only viable one. Right now we're proceeding down only one track,'' he said. ]

I'm not sure which allies Huckabee wants to impress.  For example, Bush's administration has been too nice to Russia's government.  Russia has helping Iran build nuclear facilities and nuclear weapons.  Russia is also part of the UN Security Council so I'm not sure why the government is depending on the UN to do anything because Russia will probably continue to veto further sanctions on Iran.  In contrast to Russia, France, under Sarkozy's leadership, gives the impression that they know Iran poses a very major threat.  Despite France's disagreements in the past with the US in the past, I think Sarkozy understands that France needs to side with its Western allies. 

I'm not sure why Huckabee thinks that Iran wanted to help the US in Afghanistan.  Does he not know that this is the same Iran regime that held US troops hostage while while Jimmy Carter was president?  I'm not sure why Huckabee thinks diplomacy is possible with a regime that should either be categorized as terrorists or at least a regime that has already been declared to harbor terrorists (the Revolutionary Guards). 

Regarding Iran, Hillary is flip-flopping back-and-forth depending on the audience.  She called Barack Obama irresponsible for saying the same thing that she said last year--about wanting to diplomatic relations with Iran without any preconditions.  Now she's apparently going back to the tone of having diplomatic relations with Iran.  But she did vote for the non-binding revolution of labeling Iran a revolutionary guard (Barack Obama was too cowardly too vote on that but says he would have voted against that--which shows his ignorance) so she apparently wants diplomacy with a regime that harbors terrorists.  She just keeps changing her position and shouldn't be trusted. 

I previousl y
About Fred Thompson...on another forum that I sometimes browse, someone posted an e-mail that his campaign sent out about the top campaign advisers. 

As suspected, Howard Baker is the national chairman of Fred Thompson's campaign.  The same former senator, who forced Thompson into running for a senate seat in the 90's.

And two of the three co-chairs are Spencer Abraham and Elizabeth Cheney.

I think Elizabeth Cheney and her husband will be moving back to Wyoming after the 08 election.  I doubt Thompson would pick George Allen as his VP nomination--maybe he'd offer him some type of cabinet position. 

I've heard some negative things about Spencer Abraham.  Apparently, he's affiliated with CAIR, has sent billions of taxpayers money to terrorists and has supported the actions of Yasser Arafat.   I'll ask JSullivan to send you an article that you could read about Spencer.

If conservatives weren't so stubborn and voted for the candidate who actually appeals to them--rather than being paranoid if the candidate has name recognition before the general election (there will probably be about 9 months between the end of the primaries and the election date so the media will have to report on both candidates enough so that if a GOP candidate has little name recognition, the candidate should get the necessary name recognition by the time of the general election),--  someone like Duncan Hunter would be the GOP nominee. 

If you saw any of the recent debate related to the economy, which took place in Michagan, I was most impressed most with Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo.  When asked about whether the candidates would allow Dubai to purchase part of the Nasdaq, Duncan Hunter gave a firm no, explained how Dubai has done things that have been against US national security and also how selling it would be bad for the economy and Tom Tancredo agreed with him.  The rest of the candidates were unsure and would need to "verify" if it were a national security risk. 

Hunter is also did a good job in explaining how he thinks it's important to diminish outsourcing and bring back manufacturing to the US, including Michigan.  I believe he has a plan for doing so.  I think Hunter would appeal to the "Reagan Democrats" and that Hunter is the real candidate who could potentially defeat Hillary in a general election.  But conservatives aren't listening to their instincts and their allowing external media forces to influence them so too many of them think they have to decide between one of the "front-runners".