Author Topic: The Temple Mount  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
The Temple Mount
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:21:10 PM »
I think that the issue of the Temple Mount is really one of the most important ones and I think that it is getting as much attention as it deserves.
The Muslim claim to the Temple mount is a bunch of ******** and we all know it. That muhammad went up from a place far away is meaningless. I think he went DOWN from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean therefore I think we should have Muslims swim down and build a mosque there (If they manage to survive it would be too bad but o well)
The Temple Mount cuts to the core of the problem with Israel today. We refuse to view the country as a Jewish State and have allowed it to become too much of a Western style Democracy and this concept of Democracy threatens to destroy the Jewish aspect of the state
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: The Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »
well of course its illegally built. All muslim-arabs in Israel are trespassers and should be viewed as such. If a trespasser is nice we can be nice with him, if not we prosecute him as much as possible. The Temple Mount is the most blatant example of arab-muslims trespassing on Jewish Land
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 03:51:53 AM »
The Mosque or we shoud say two mosques complex stand on courtyard of gentiles not on the Holiest of Holy: the site where the altar of second and first Temples was; so the Temple can be rebuid even now; The problem is the secular aka atheist Israeli govermnet don't  want any the Temple to be build. BTW Israel is not democracy only country which is governed by people for people is Swiss confederacy; the rest a re just republics  or kingdoms ruled by oligarghy elected by plebs from hereditary elites.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 09:45:03 AM »
However, this serious breach of religious respect and tolerance for non-Muslims is nothing new, as a Muslim mob overran the biblical patriarch Joseph's Tomb, site of a synagogue, burnt the Torah scrolls and murdered the rabbi who supervised the site, as well as a Druse officer trying to protect it, and utterly trashed the holy place. And who can forget the Muslim terrorists holed up in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, using the baptismal font as a latrine and abusing the New Testaments there? Not to mention the daily religious discrimination upon the Temple Mount where they illegally forbid Christians and Jews from praying or reading the Bible.

These are the concrete actions of the leaders of the "Palestinian" community, documented actions that are in stark contrast to the virtues they profess to the Western media about religious tolerance and freedom of access to religious sites within "Palestine."

It's past time the Israeli government act responsibly and change the deplorable status quo upon the Temple Mount, and restore Judaism's holiest site as the Temple Mount, hosting a "a House of Prayer for all peoples" as envisioned by the Prophets.so with that being said firstly there is and never was a palastine!they should kicked out of all of biblical Israel.to that end this problem can never be solved in its current situation.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.