Author Topic: If people say "the China virus is racist", call it the CCP Virus or PRC Virus.  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
CCP is the Chinese Communist Party. The People's Republic of China is controlled by them. They are self-hating Chinese that are against their own people as much as they are against the West. The PRC should be destroyed and replaced by a legitimate Chinese government.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well said.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Epoch exclusively calls it that.

Little commie flu expresses it fine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Exactly true.....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Actually we should all agree on a term to let it trend. Since they publish a million articles with it, we might as well go with ccp virus, and you can kinda say it like sissy pee and make that an insult to tyrants og the 50 ruling families there.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No one actually believes it's racist and if they ever tell you that, they are insulting your intelligence.  Don't believe them

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yes, it is insulting.
Flip it around.   Lets say someone blames the Israeli peasants for what the traitor leaders do.  Is that fair?
The virus was not created by the billion + peasants, but by the tyrants.
When this first happened,  Chinese and Chinese-looking people were attacked by whites, blacks, 'spanics, Jews, etc... everyone blamed the Chinese peasants.  And I do mean attacked.  That means bloodied.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, it is insulting.
Flip it around.   Lets say someone blames the Israeli peasants for what the traitor leaders do.  Is that fair?
When this first happened,  Chinese and Chinese-looking people were attacked by whites, blacks, 'spanics, Jews, etc... everyone blamed the Chinese peasants.  And I do mean attacked.  That means bloodied.

It is a tactic by the Chinese government to root out the last of the people who ascribe to traditional Chinese religion and culture. They convinced the whole world to attack them for them. Then of course, opposition to the little commie flu is racism.

Half of the 50 cent army was making posts to encourage people to attack their fellow Chinese citizens. The black market - how the unfavored eat under communism, was also effectively removed.

However I disagree with your example. If the commie traitors make a virus and we do not kill them all before it is imposed on humanity, G-d forbid, it can be called the Israel virus, and I would feel great shame at that line that I was too weak to stop evil among my people. It would be a rallying cry to remake the national honor by ousting the commies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
It is a tactic by the Chinese government to root out the last of the people who ascribe to traditional Chinese religion and culture. They convinced the whole world to attack them for them. Then of course, opposition to the little commie flu is racism.

Half of the 50 cent army was making posts to encourage people to attack their fellow Chinese citizens. The black market - how the unfavored eat under communism, was also effectively removed.

However I disagree with your example. If the commie traitors make a virus and we do not kill them all before it is imposed on humanity, G-d forbid, it can be called the Israel virus, and I would feel great shame at that line that I was too weak to stop evil among my people. It would be a rallying cry to remake the national honor by ousting the commies.

I'm certain the experiment was not supposed to be released yet.  It was released by accident and the guy who released it is probably in a ditch somewhere.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I learned the term CCP virus from NTD news. That's what I call it.

Yes, it is insulting.

One of my Vietnamese American coworkers was verbally abused by customers a lot. And it was really awful because he was one of the best employees there. He worked at the gun counter and could answer just about any question you had about it. He enjoyed helping people. He ended up quitting.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes, it is insulting.

And you believe that naming the virus something else will impact what racist morons and thugs do with their time?   People still know it started in China no matter what it is called.  People who attack others for no reason will still do it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are a lot of morons who genuinely believe illogical racist things just waiting for a chance to act it out, and since there is institutional racism against Asians and Jews at universities (f.y.i. this is about admissions and in no way connected to banning commie spies), you know who thw liberals are pushing their mobs against.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
And you believe that naming the virus something else will impact what racist morons and thugs do with their time?   People still know it started in China no matter what it is called.  People who attack others for no reason will still do it.

YOU said it , not me.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
YOU said it , not me.

? I see his point. Could have called it the not at all asian virus and people would still know and racists would still attack Chinese people.