Author Topic: Ted Cruz goes on vocation as Texas Freezes  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Ted Cruz goes on vocation as Texas Freezes
« on: February 19, 2021, 05:37:23 PM »
How did you like the fact that Ted Cruz went on vocation in Mexico as his state freezes?  I know that he came back the very next day, but it still doesn't make it right.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ted Cruz goes on vocation as Texas Freezes
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 11:57:46 PM »
I think he made a really foolish choice,  especially as Texas freezes.     I thought he had more sense than that, as smart as he is.   But most people make poor decisions at some point in their lives, myself included.

I can't help but think of the song, "I'm leaving on a jet plane- don't know when I'll be back again."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 11:57:52 PM »
CNN much bro?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 09:28:14 AM »
C'mon man.
Cruz makes a stupid mistake, he goes to the gulag.
The commie left does it all the time and we hear mosquitoes.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 04:31:59 PM »
This is trash. His plane ticket has been reserved for a while. He came back and said sorry which was the stupid part. The whole ppint of this is to deflect from Biden barely caring enough to mention it much less go deal with a disaster in the largest state. The commie governors who said stay home from beach resorts are hypocrites, he is normal for not cancelling his ticket and a little [censored] cat for giving the left a cover story for Biden. Should have said im here to see leftist politicians violating their covid orders its my vacation screw off.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 04:34:47 PM »
Could have said i fought for oil and moving texas away from wind power why should i have to freeze. Texans have to flee their state in the winter because of this scam when i come back im ending it.

Anything but ohh im small and can whimper on command tickle my belly i want love.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 05:05:15 PM »
Could have said i fought for oil and moving texas away from wind power why should i have to freeze. Texans have to flee their state in the winter because of this scam when i come back im ending it.

Anything but ohh im small and can whimper on command tickle my belly i want love.

Agree 100%.
Libs became very afraid of Ted during the Trump period because he grew a spine.  He can't go back to being a polite apologizer

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2021, 06:08:13 PM »
The double standards of the MSM are on display yet again. They certainly didn't react this way when Barack Hussein Obama remained on vacation for days during the August, 2016 massive flooding in Louisiana.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 07:12:32 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

eb22 is not exaggerating when reflecting on this double standard of the
mainstream media and the unparalleled hypocrisy of the left in general.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 10:26:36 AM »
The media is able to enforce its double standards because people still think they release news, when they are propaganda.

The only relevant information I saw in the story, and felt no need to share it here as a result, is that the left does not like Ted Cruz. There is nothing else of consequence in the articles.