Author Topic: We should make a movie  (Read 761 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
We should make a movie
« on: February 25, 2021, 01:53:37 PM »
We can pull it off for 50k and I can take care of quite a bit of the working process.

I'll put 10k right now on it if you're in, amd we call ole Benny.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: We should make a movie
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 11:08:15 PM »
I don't want to dump good ideas while I might actually use them, but if everyone on a hollywood set started davening it would be a crime, but so long as they're making the video it's fine. We can get religious funding if we get a couple months of 100+ people davening together, and we use a clip from each day of even the best second or so and it's the movies we're fine and can get funding that way.|

Like here for a Purim party, it can't be in a shul because that's a crime, so we rented the theater and it's a play and they can screw themselves. I'm quite aware that we are able to use wealth and influence to get normal treatment while everyone else who wants to live normally is bound by the draconian rules. As such I'm disgusted and would be very happy to spend that time fighting what the government is doing and showing beneficial cheap cures, but I already do that and half the people here would probably cheer the commie Likud saying they're sharing info of anyone who doesn't want the vaccine around, screw Ben Franklin safety is more important than privacy. I'd invite people off the street but that isn't done ever and they probably wouldn't want to come to a Jewish party anyways, so whatever one day to have tasty brown rum in peace. Got bottles sitting here for months with no one to drink with.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge