Author Topic: Anti-Semites: The true Jew Supremacists  (Read 1338 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anti-Semites: The true Jew Supremacists
« on: February 20, 2021, 10:16:57 PM »
https://hesedyahu.wordpress.com/2021/02/19/anti-semites-the-true-jew-supremacists/

I watched a debate between Tariq Nasheed and Jared Taylor. In it, I saw Nasheed, the black guy, wanting to prove that “white supremacy” was a religion. He ended up giving reasons why he thinks an unknown group of white people, called “white supremacists,” are smarter and better than everyone else, with everyone else having no escape from their influence. Essentially, Tariq showed himself to see whites as the superior race, hence making him a white supremacist. See the definition from thefreedictionary.com.

So I was remembering how that guy, “Martinez Alternative,” the outspoken Jew-hater that can be found on Bitchute, kept talking about how Israel controls the American government, how the Jews are the bankers, and in control of all the media, the modern pharmaceutical industry and education. I also remember how other people hate Zionists or are suspicious of them, or keep calling out the Zionist bankers. Again, it’s just about hating Jews. They keep saying how the Jews control this and they caused some other atrocity. They lied about history to steal the land of Israel, or “Palestine,” where they brutally butcher the innocent Palestinians who were the true owners of the land.

Now yes, I understand that the emphasis is to show how evil Israel and the Jews are. But I see something else in what they say.

In their descriptions, they make it seem as if the Jews have created a great controlling web across the whole world. Every important institution is in their control. They have managed to hoodwink entire nations, many believing that Jews are victims. Entire governments and armies are put into action because “Israel” tell them to. The minds of children and adults are moulded by the Jew-controlled media and education system. Jews are said to be the richest and more intelligent (or cunning, shrewd and tricky) people in the world. “Whites” – another ambiguous and overgeneralising description – are believed to have played a major hand in the transatlantic slave trade, but this is “in fact” a lie perpetrated by the Jews who “in fact” owned the slave ships and owned slaves. In all the World Wars, it was the Jews who funded both sides, profiting from the wars. Jews get away with mass murders and deaths such as something called the Holodomor. Since many Jews are said to be Communists and communism helped slaughter 11 million people, if not more, then it is said that they, the Jews, caused more murders than Hitler, but people only remember Hitler as killing 6 millions Jews, while Jewish Communism killed many more and get away with it. In fact – and this is how manipulative the Jews are supposed to be – Hitler gets blamed for the death of 6 millions Jews, which is believed to be fake news by the Jew haters, whilst the Jews kill many more.

Do you see how powerful, manipulative, controlling the Jews are in the minds of Jew-haters and anti-Zionists? That was redundant, saying Jew-haters and anti-Zionists, as if they are the different. But you see what a hold Jews are supposed to have over everything. It’s like, … it’s like … it’s like they are the superior race. I don’t see how they are not. They essentially rule the world. It seems that many in the world are duped by the Jews and are working for them, working for them blindly. This is fantastic compartmentalisation. I’m surprised that more Jew-haters don’t doubt the stories of NASA sending astronauts to the moon.

To bring this short post to a close, let me just cut to the chase. There does appear to be Jew-supremacists in the world, people who think, in effect, that Jews are superior and that Jews dominate the world. Maybe there are some people who think that Jews are superior and think that Jews should dominate the world, and maybe many of them are Jews. But there are others who think that Jews are superior and run the world already. Paradoxically, it is those people who hate Jews the most.

What an upside down world.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:25:22 PM by Hrvatski Noahid »
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anti-Semites: The true Jew Supremacists
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 12:17:19 AM »
I don't even care what the Jew hater roaches think, say, or do.  I never watch these Jew hater videos anymore, or read the garbage they write.  - I won't let them put me in a sht angry mood and get my blood boiling.  I just try to control what's going on in my own life (as best I can).  I don't worry about them.

With that said, I just say this:   The Jew haters should put their money where their mouths are and refuse to use any vaccines, medicines, or technology created by the Jews they despise.    We'll see how well  these roaches survive.  Now that I would have respect for.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 12:32:44 AM by Aces High »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 04:42:45 PM »
If these retard sleep with Jew teddy bears then Jews are on their mind 24/7, and the majority of their lives.

People that hate Hashem are in a permanent state of insanity, looking outside of you to fight your source is bad for sanity, so most of wjat they say is psychobabble.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 01:55:46 PM »
IT WAS DA JOOS!!!! That's right my friends, we did it all! Go big or go home!  :P
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 11:45:36 PM »
Defending yourself is pointless, but lying for a joke that their lies are real isn't always the most effective way to respond.

There is a formula with reasons for this
 The first example I know is pharoah thinking a few Jews were more numerous and powerful than his massive empire.

They hate Hashem and arent that brave so the hate they have for us instead twists their minds in predictable ways.

They think we have power over them. Usually with a gay evolution theory as stupid as the theory itself to make it a semi-nerdy saga. As such, condesending makes them double down. It starts "hey im not that powerful" "didnt mean you meant the other jews". Now you can show the water coming throigh the holes in the logic.

So your reponse it better than average because at least you dont act like a small scared princess, but not effective as a general rule. When the Nazi thinks they are better than you from an inflated and not covered pathetic ego it can help.

Most of them have crap jobs and this is all they do to make them seem like theyre helping the world with its problems, so giving them actual struggles where they can do actual good has been useful in the past.

Thing is who really cares. There arent that many of them. Helping one of these people is seen as complete charity with no expected gain. There are so many normal people I say spend your time helping good people improved rather than dragging damaged things out of the sewer, unless theyre essentially test subjects for legitimate scientific pursuits, then cant hurt to help one.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 06:36:36 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

May any and all Anti-Semites rot!