Author Topic: The prophet Jesus was a BLACK man  (Read 7960 times)

wonderfulgoy

The prophet Jesus was a BLACK man
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:42:57 AM »
Christianity was based upn the life and activity of an African (Black) prophet named Jesus.  That the white Romans recognized this fact is reflected in the early portrayals of Jesus and his mother as the Black madonna and Black child ....

White-skinned peoples initially were the mutant albino of Black peoples in Africa.  These white-skinned peoples were recognized as having a disease ... [and] were rejected by the normal pigmented majority ... [later,] they would [return to] conquer [Africa] and no longer think of themselves as the rejected and diseased population ....  With the necessity for such a compensatory ideology and concept of self as superior, the white psyche could tolerate no concept of anything higher than the white self - not even G-d.  Thus, when the concept of the son of G-d was formulated, in their thinking, the 'son' eventually took the form of a white man, which by brain-computer logic would mean that G-d himself had to be a white man ....

With this unconscious logic circuit of 'G-d is a white man' firmly in place, white domination over non-white people could last for one trillion years ... Christianity ... is referred to most appropriately as the dominant pattern of religious thought generated by the white supremacy system ....

- Dr Frances Cress Welsing, 'The Isis Papers', chapter 13

:o

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: The prophet Jesus was a BLACK man
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Cress_Welsing

Are you going to double-check the claims made by that affirmative action psychiatrist?  Anyway, I've had it up to here with this "Jesus is black" mythology, it's nothing but the brainchild of Afrocentrist ideologues who claim that just about every notable person in antiquity was black.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:10 PM »
Jesus was born of a Jewish mother, he may have had slightly tanned skin, but he was not african.

BTW, only Muslims call him a prophet, to Jews he is nothing, and to Christians such as myself he is the messiah.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »
Jesus was born of a Jewish mother, he may have had slightly tanned skin, but he was not african.

BTW, only Muslims call him a prophet, to Jews he is nothing, and to Christians such as myself he is the messiah.

do people not understand this?

how much intelligence does it take to realise this?

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 06:01:23 PM »
Many people in this world regularly say things that really do sound insane.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »

Like "JTF is racist"?

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 06:21:22 PM »

Like "JTF is racist"?
Some members of JTF have racist ideas, but JTF as a whole is not racist.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »

Like "JTF is racist"?

that's why i was saying it is insane...

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 01:50:16 PM »

Like "JTF is racist"?

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
Enough with the nuttiness! Jesus was a Jew - he probably looked very much the way Semitic people look today. Where this crazy nonsense comes from that Jesus was black is beyond me. I love the politically correct version of history that we see today - especially in films. But films and movies are not real. Anthropology and archeology are. From all the evidence, the Jews who lived along the Sea of Galilee were just that, middle-eastern Jews. Nothing fancy. No wandering Ethiopians or Nubians, just plain Jews. During the first centuries of Christianity, there was an active church in Carthage in North Africa - in fact, one of the great theologians of the early church, Augustine, was a North African. This black-obsessed silliness when it comes to biblical and historical figures is just that. I have seen so many black women wearing cameos of Nefertiti, the mother of the boy-pharoah Tutankhamen, and have seen her constantly represented as a black woman. This is not supported by the historical fact - please see the attached picture. Nefertiti was a princess of the Mittani, where present-day Syria/Lebanon is. The bust you see is in the Berlin Museum and was painted from life - meaning that the Queen herself sat for the portrait. As you can see, she is not a black woman. So why do so many Afrocentrists insist in ignoring the historic truth? It does not matter what color these people were - who cares? But historic fact does matter - and it should not be changed to suit current trends in revisionist history.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 08:15:30 PM »
First of all a true Christian never says Jesus was a Prophet but he was the son of G-D, second off Jesus was not black nor he white, he was tanned skin tone. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 05:37:39 AM »
Jesus WAS white because he was Jewish. Jews are white. Tan skin doesn't prevent someone from being WHITE. It prevents them from being LIGHT. Someone can be light white or dark white. Either way they are still white, meaning Caucasian. Just like there are light blacks and dark blacks. The race is what matters, not the skin tone.
Whites can be tanned but none of them possess the black skin tone of the Negroes. A black skin color is absolutely typical to the non-White races. All peoples indigenous to sub-Saharan Africa are therefore non-White.

The Caucasian race is not synonomous to the White race.
Even the Arabs and most Indians are classified racially as Caucasians but they are not White.

And as Jesus was Jewish, i.e. he belonged to a White people, his skin obviously was white in color although it surely was tanned by the sun.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 08:06:41 AM »
JESUS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN A "BLACK" MAN!

IF HE HAD BEEN "BLACK", HE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT".

BLACK JESUS WOULD HAVE SAID "I BE D'WAY, D'TROOT, AN' D' LITE!"

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 01:27:32 PM »
Was King David Jewish? His grandmother Rut was a Moabite.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 02:41:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 11:55:01 PM »
LOL

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 06:55:22 AM »
Christianity was based upon the life and activity of an African (Black) prophet named Jesus.  That the white Romans recognized this fact is reflected in the early portrayals of Jesus and his mother as the Black Madonna and Black child ....

White-skinned peoples initially were the mutant albino of Black peoples in Africa.  These white-skinned peoples were recognized as having a disease ... [and] were rejected by the normal pigmented majority ... [later,] they would [return to] conquer [Africa] and no longer think of themselves as the rejected and diseased population ....  With the necessity for such a compensatory ideology and concept of self as superior, the white psyche could tolerate no concept of anything higher than the white self - not even G-d.  Thus, when the concept of the son of G-d was formulated, in their thinking, the 'son' eventually took the form of a white man, which by brain-computer logic would mean that G-d himself had to be a white man ....

With this unconscious logic circuit of 'G-d is a white man' firmly in place, white domination over non-white people could last for one trillion years ... Christianity ... is referred to most appropriately as the dominant pattern of religious thought generated by the white supremacy system ....

- Dr Frances Cress Welsing, 'The Isis Papers', chapter 13

:o

One trillion years? The whole Universe isn't even 20 billion years old. Yet that wouldn't matter to those affirmative action "mathematicians". "One billion, one trillion, one gazillion. No difference. Dey all da same.".

Yacov your post got my interest going and I had to do some digging into who exactly this Dr. Frances Cress Welsing who wrote this article was.  And suprise suprise she  is a radical black beast who touts the usual garbage about the evil white man and all the abuses white society inflicts on blacks. According to her white people are even causing some black men to become homosexuals. Using black logic why cant Jesus be black they shift every other fact around to suit their needs.  Black beasts like her must really think the whole world is as dumb as she is and would believe the garbage she writes. I guess your right. Dey all de same.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:56:50 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »
Jesus could not have been a black!

Because 1. A letter correspondence between Pontius Pilate, the Governer of Judea during Jesus' time and the Roman Empire about the crucifixion of Jesus reads that Jesus had light skin.

2.  When Jesus was arrested the help of Judas Iscariot was needed to identify Jesus because He looked like one of His disciples James the less.  Had Jesus been a black man they would have singled him out effortlessly.

3.  Black skin color is mentioned with a negative connotation in the Tanak -  “Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard its spots?” (Jeremiah 13:23)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 07:23:33 AM »
Welsing tried to fit EVERYTHING into her idea about white supremacy, and obviously she was clutching at straws to say the least on many things.  Obviously Jesus was not a negro beast.  He was a devout Jew and a Rabbi whose name and memory was appropriated by the unscrupulous Paul for the purpose of creating a new religion which would appeal to the paganistic Greeks and Orientals.

That being said, Dr Welsing says some pretty good stuff in some of her other chapters.  I intend to write a little essay about her and post some remarks here on this forum.  It is a fascinating topic :)

Rhuan

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
I find what you say rather offensive "Get thee hence Satan", you are saying that Paul made things up and created a religion...

This is the kind of rubbish that muslims come out with, I really can't see anyway whatsoever that that story could possibly hold together...

Give me some evidence, and I'll start refuting it, as it is, I'll simply say that you are speaking such utter rubbish that there is no point in responding.

shimonchaim

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 10:27:21 PM »
this is again why i think this lunatic get thee hence satan should be banned . all he does is spread lies before he said that king david was gay

Rhuan

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »
I don't want to start a debate here, but from what I have briefly read of the Essenes, they are nothing like christians.

The Pharisees were held in contempt by Jesus and his apostles because a large majority of them were self righteous, they thought of themselves as utterly perfect, which they of course were not.

Rhuan

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »
I don't want a debate on this issue, so I will post no more in this thread.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 10:28:11 PM »
I have learned ideas I never heard before.  Jesus was a rabbi?? Interesting!  Jesus following the Essenes, also interesting.  This is DEFINITELY something I want to find out more about and discuss!  This may not be the time or place, but I shall do further research into this sometime.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 12:21:22 AM »
Yacov wrote : Jesus believed in the way of The Essenes ........I don't agree and as Rhuan said I do not want to discuss this topic further.  I am always very grateful to Jews for giving us Jesus, the Bible, Concept of God, Moses and many more!  They are still the chosen people and the Apple of God' eye!

Most of the Christians do not know what is Mishna is and what is Gemara.  They do not understand what Judaism teaches about demons and how Jews feel rejected by Christians because centuries of Church anti-semitism.  Likewise most of the Jews do not know how Christians view our Bible, Christian concept of the Ark of the covenant, rebuilding the Temple, why Christians call the Tanak as the Tanach, differences between Old and New Testaments and the Christian concept of the Messiah.  These are very deep thoelogical topics in Christianity.

Since Christians and Jews differ on Jesus I do not want to go into details about the above mentioned topics.  That will be like missionizing Jews which I do not like do. As Yacov mentioned debating about Jesus in this forum will unnecessarilly open arguements between Jews and Christians. That will distract our attention from creating a common front to confront islam and left wing liberals.

muslims always want to create divisions between Jews and Christians and we all know at least one muslim invader attempted to do that.  Get thee should avoid posting topics like this.  In these days Jews and Christians need each other than ever before to fight evil in the world.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 05:29:34 AM »
This thread is offensive to our Christian posters and readers.  For some bizarre reason, Get thee hence Satan enjoys antagonizing people here.