In 3 Weeks
0 (0%)
Never Ever!
2 (10%)
Eventually
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM

Author Topic: Should all us Jews Christian and others meet for a picnic or someother gathereri  (Read 8024 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't really meet people unless I know them extremely well, plus i'm not a social guy in real life.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I'll come to a meeting/picnic/drink and I'm sure others who live in the NYC area would love to come... If you're scared, frightened, or just a bit paranoid that's your problem!
Let's a make a list and get real numbers on who's coming and when is the best time...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Lets give this some thought.And again a social activity is not a march or mass meeting.

wayne jude

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I agree with New Yorker.  I would love to meet more of my fellow JTF'ers in person.  It doesn't have to be anything official.  Maybe we could go get a bite to eat or something. 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Vito I was born in New York.Three of my grandpaarents were born in Italy.

Kiwi

Sorry but it's not dating or society club side; besides breaching the rules of conspiracy I doubt that mayority of our members will be able to find time and resources to meet in one time and one place; those profiling threads made me nervous enough. ::) I won't swim with sharks. ;)

Chicken LMAO!

Come on Ultra, we will all pile up outside your door.

I hear Poland is nice this time of year  ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Fear is Erika and his way to stop us from our strenth.

Erica

Fear is Erika and his way to stop us from our strenth.
You type as if you're on drugs. What does that post mean, exactly?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
I think having several meetings within the communities in which we live would be a good idea, but I cant see all of us getting together at one place. We just live in too many places.
For anyone in Chicago, get in touch with me!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
YO are right lou!Erika why should a bunch of  gather ? why ?erika why?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
yea I just think we would get more people and it would be less of a hassle if we met within are local areas. I know that there is no way I'm gonna buy a ticket to NY to go to a meeting so why not just have multiple meetings in various localities.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Erika is right Jews and mostly Christian whites should never gather .AS she said Hear Hear!Why Erika?

Erica

Erika is right Jews and mostly Christian whites should never gather .AS she said Hear Hear!Why Erika?
Because I agreed with what ultra said about the profiling threads...what color are your eyes, texture of hair, how much do you weigh...it seemed a little creepy...That's what I meant by Here,Here! Nothing cryptic.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
sure!?

Erica

sure!?

YOu need to stop going off of your meds. Always thinking that somethings afoot. Is someone after you?

Oh, and you still didn't post those sites where you saw me post... Post them already, stop stalling.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
let others judge for themselves!

Erica

let others judge for themselves!
How are they going to judge for themselves if you're not going to produce the 'evidence ::)' of me posting in other sites. lol You crack me up!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
let them decide on there own.why so shakey Erika?they have the same web!

jude

Erica

let them decide on there own.why so shakey Erika?they have the same web!

jude

No, you're the one shakey. You never named the websites you said I am on  you idiot. I HATE it when people lie. You have no honor whatsoever. When you have to make sh8t up to make someone look more evil than YOU are , you're a sad puppy. Your life must be plenty empty to lie about me being on other sites.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
just check out her web site on my space and on you tube remember Imemrika.And I do remember you from A/C website.Us whites and Jews ,we aint as smart as you!YOU birthed our races .LOL!

Erica

just check out her web site on my space and on you tube remember Imemrika.And I do remember you from A/C website.Us whites and Jews ,we aint as smart as you!YOU birthed our races .LOL!

A/C...what is A/C? Check out my myspace, everyone...its http://www.myspace.com/semperwifey
I just posted a video about the Jena 6 on youtube...I'll post that link willingly for you too! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvingvEKxc And another thing, you... there is more than just ONE Erica in the world! (edit)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 11:54:09 PM by Erica »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
YES ,Why do mind us meeting?
Erika.
Ps Is for our protection right or do you fear us gathering?

Erica

YES ,Why do mind us meeting?
Erika.
Ps Is for our protection right or do you fear us gathering?
I'm seeing the way you act, and I'm sure that if you saw me, you'd try to kill me simply because you aren't 'all there' and feel like someone is watching your every move. I don't care to meet you. I wouldn't mind meeting bullcat, Daniel, Dannycookie, or even CF for that matter but you are a special headcase. Why don't you try proofreading before you post again.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes and If you saw my family you would strap on a bomb and attack us .PLease, nice try girl!LOL Yea thats me waiting to off you and your Marine Hubby .Pathetic,LOL
Are you weird or what?
Jude!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

A/C...what is A/C? Check out my myspace, everyone...its http://www.myspace.com/semperwifey
I just posted a video about the Jena 6 on youtube...I'll post that link willingly for you too! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvingvEKxc And another thing, you... there is just ONE Erica in the world!
Nice myspace page.  You have a beautiful family.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 11:07:20 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.