Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach has tested positive for Covid-19  (Read 6451 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach has tested positive for Covid-19
« on: April 19, 2021, 09:22:15 PM »
Chaim has tested positive for Covid-19. His condition is stable, but he has high fever and coughs. Of course he is staying at home.

Please pray for the speedy recovery of Chaim Ben Malkah. Every prayer is important and can make a difference!
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach has tested positive for Covid-19
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 01:20:51 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                   :fist:

I pray HaShem will bless Chaim Ben Malkah with
a speedy and complete refuah shelema!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:00:01 AM »
Refua ,Sheleima

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 03:50:22 AM »
 May HaShem grant Chaim Ben Malkah a complete and speedy recovery.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 03:53:21 AM »
May God give a speedy recovery to Chaim Ben Malkah.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 04:07:24 AM »
I will pray.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 10:17:48 AM »
You've seen the conversation i have. Don't be a poor person, sleep in a steam room and have watermelon, tea with lemon, ginger, garlic and honey and room temperature water in abundance as desired and you'll be cured in the morning.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 10:56:28 AM »
Chaim has tested positive for Covid-19. His condition is stable, but he has high fever and coughs. Of course he is staying at home.

Please pray for the speedy recovery of Chaim Ben Malkah. Every prayer is important and can make a difference!

Refuah Shelema.   Please get REGEN-Cov ASAP if eligible. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 11:38:53 AM »

If you want to go drugs the Israeli one with the very unmemorable name I posted about several times is the best one I heard of.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 12:59:46 PM »
If you want to go drugs the Israeli one with the very unmemorable name I posted about several times is the best one I heard of.

REGEN Cov has EUA in the US and is now proven to save lives and prevent hospitalizations compared to placebo.  So it would be wise for someone at risk to take it.   

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/independent-data-monitoring-committee-finds-clear-efficacy-for-regen-cov-casirivimab-with-imdevimab-in-phase-3-covid-19-outpatient-outcomes-trial-301235387.html

The label:  https://www.fda.gov/media/145611/download  (Not updated yet with the latest data linked above).  The label delineates who meets the criteria to be considered "at risk" and eligible.

https://www.scienceboard.net/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=2475
https://www.regencov.com/

The Eli Lilly antibody cocktail also had very good results.

For finding locations that provide antibody cocktails: 
https://covid.infusioncenter.org/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 01:17:31 PM »
Israel does not have a homemade vaccine we are using Pfizer & also Moderna

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
Take quercetin, Vitamin C, Zinc. it helps. Drink lots of water. Don't exercise but take small walks. Feel better.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2021, 10:29:27 PM »
Refuah shlema!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 11:38:00 AM »
REGEN Cov has EUA in the US and is now proven to save lives and prevent hospitalizations compared to placebo.  So it would be wise for someone at risk to take it.   

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/independent-data-monitoring-committee-finds-clear-efficacy-for-regen-cov-casirivimab-with-imdevimab-in-phase-3-covid-19-outpatient-outcomes-trial-301235387.html

The label:  https://www.fda.gov/media/145611/download  (Not updated yet with the latest data linked above).  The label delineates who meets the criteria to be considered "at risk" and eligible.

https://www.scienceboard.net/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=2475
https://www.regencov.com/

The Eli Lilly antibody cocktail also had very good results.

For finding locations that provide antibody cocktails: 
https://covid.infusioncenter.org/

It's good enough stuff, for a drug. Israeli one looks perfect so far, but if you are reduced to taking drugs instead of nature, yes that may help you.

Still just have water fall on the lava rocks in your sauna all night and no covid in the morning, if you consume liquids. By me 0% death rate. Gambling with drugs if fun though.

Gambling with vaccines and getting vaccine herpes-shingles is not fun.  https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-20-israeli-scientists-covid-19-side-effect-herpes-zoster.html#

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 01:33:12 PM »
It's good enough stuff, for a drug. Israeli one looks perfect so far, but if you are reduced to taking drugs instead of nature, yes that may help you.

I don't understand what you mean.  It doesn't require being "reduced" to anything. 
It's a simple question, whether someone is within the risk category or is not.  For people in the risk category, before needing to be in the hospital or needing oxygen support, the monoclonal antibody treatments (along with whatever best effort people made including sunlight, vitamins, rest, fluids, and anything else) prevented deterioration into more severe disease, it prevented hospitalizations, and it prevented deaths, compared to an equivalent group in the same risk category who had placebo instead of antibodies and did the same best efforts at sunlight, vitamins, rest, fluids, or whatever other natural things were available and that people naturally do when they are sick.

We don't know and cannot predict who among outpatients will deteriorate into a worse, severe case that will require hospitalization.  The entire population has a certain basal rate at which that occurs to a subset of people who begin as outpatients with mild/moderate disease.  The higher risk population also has a basal rate but it is higher than the broader population (which is why it's more important to treat proactively than a lower risk group).  We do not know who among that high risk category will be within the subset that gets worse and turns into a severe case.  But we do know that multiple monoclonal antibody treatments are now proven to *prevent* this from happening and they lower that basal rate in that population, to a large degree (ie large amount of benefit). 

Maybe it will turn out that the Israeli drug also performs similarly, but it will have to go through robust testing to confirm it. It would be great if there are more treatments.  Then no one will have to suffer with this disease.

Still just have water fall on the lava rocks in your sauna all night and no covid in the morning, if you consume liquids. By me 0% death rate. Gambling with drugs if fun though. 

Whatever you just recommended is impossible to behave the way you describe.  Even if that was an effective treatment, it would not eliminate an infection and make it disappear overnight!  It is very likely NOT an effective treatment of an infected person, and therefore it would be gambling for someone to rely on that, especially someone in a high risk category.

2.  Given all the objective evidence I cited, monoclonal antibodies are no longer a "gamble" for Covid outpatients.  They are a proven effective treatment.   

Gambling with vaccines and getting vaccine herpes-shingles is not fun.  https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-20-israeli-scientists-covid-19-side-effect-herpes-zoster.html#

1.  A vaccine is too late for someone who is already infected. They need a treatment and to recover from their infection.  Immunity takes weeks to develop from a vaccine.   So your antivax propaganda doesn't belong in this thread.

2.  In the report on this side effect of Herpes-Zoster, all 6 of the people who got it (An extremely low number given how many millions have now been vaccinated) were people who had mild cases of autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases.  Obviously people with autoimmune conditions like that may have more complications from a vaccine, just as they do from infections.  Herpes Zoster is easily treated with oral antivirals for a week.   If you don't believe me, go ask any doctor.
Your fearmongering is pathetic and it is endangering people's health if they listen to you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 06:40:29 PM »
Yes it freeking will for this and the last hundred coronaviruses. So long as your immune system works, which my tea guarantees, nothing that was in your sinus or lungs will be there in the morning. You can say lala while NHL players see their flus go poof in the steam room. Yes specifically infected people use the night im a steam room. Just because it is a nice spa addition doesn't mean it doesn't have specific medical properties if used properly.

I don't understand what you mean.  It doesn't require being "reduced" to anything. 
It's a simple question, whether someone is within the risk category or is not.  For people in the risk category, before needing to be in the hospital or needing oxygen support, the monoclonal antibody treatments (along with whatever best effort people made including sunlight, vitamins, rest, fluids, and anything else) prevented deterioration into more severe disease, it prevented hospitalizations, and it prevented deaths, compared to an equivalent group in the same risk category who had placebo instead of antibodies and did the same best efforts at sunlight, vitamins, rest, fluids, or whatever other natural things were available and that people naturally do when they are sick.

We don't know and cannot predict who among outpatients will deteriorate into a worse, severe case that will require hospitalization.  The entire population has a certain basal rate at which that occurs to a subset of people who begin as outpatients with mild/moderate disease.  The higher risk population also has a basal rate but it is higher than the broader population (which is why it's more important to treat proactively than a lower risk group).  We do not know who among that high risk category will be within the subset that gets worse and turns into a severe case.  But we do know that multiple monoclonal antibody treatments are now proven to *prevent* this from happening and they lower that basal rate in that population, to a large degree (ie large amount of benefit). 

Maybe it will turn out that the Israeli drug also performs similarly, but it will have to go through robust testing to confirm it. It would be great if there are more treatments.  Then no one will have to suffer with this disease.

Whatever you just recommended is impossible to behave the way you describe.  Even if that was an effective treatment, it would not eliminate an infection and make it disappear overnight!  It is very likely NOT an effective treatment of an infected person, and therefore it would be gambling for someone to rely on that, especially someone in a high risk category.

2.  Given all the objective evidence I cited, monoclonal antibodies are no longer a "gamble" for Covid outpatients.  They are a proven effective treatment.   

1.  A vaccine is too late for someone who is already infected. They need a treatment and to recover from their infection.  Immunity takes weeks to develop from a vaccine.   So your antivax propaganda doesn't belong in this thread.

2.  In the report on this side effect of Herpes-Zoster, all 6 of the people who got it (An extremely low number given how many millions have now been vaccinated) were people who had mild cases of autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases.  Obviously people with autoimmune conditions like that may have more complications from a vaccine, just as they do from infections.  Herpes Zoster is easily treated with oral antivirals for a week.   If you don't believe me, go ask any doctor.
Your fearmongering is pathetic and it is endangering people's health if they listen to you.

What I mean by reduced to is there is almost always a natural method.that makes you healthier while curing your disease instead of a drug that always has its side effects. My great grandfather operated on this philosophy in Poland and was adored by his town. Except for the Polish Nazis that sold his wife and sisters to be gassed. If you don't have money or access or you're G-d forbid at a point where its time for last resorts, that is what I mean.

Don't bother telling people to take zinc, which you mean by minerals. Half the commercially available ones are worthless indigestible trash that besides creating expensive urine as the sole "benefit", may trick some bodies into expelling existing zinc thinking there is an overdose, which is then replaced with nothing and the zinc you needed to fight it goes away. Regular happy scam people time I don't fight there but I suspect many cases where people would not have died that did as a result, so unless you know your patients don't think they're clever and go get the discount one even when you say the right brand, have hummus, hemp seeds, meat if you have the energy to digest it, but nothing heavy.

The medical world does not begin to mention a fraction of the reasons why one test group or another would see increased deaths, because they'd have to admit to how many scams they and others pull in the health industry. I am quite aware that medical science still thinks the shamanistic practice of throwing medical spaghetti against the wall and hoping it sticks is wonderful. You can clone lungs and see what the drug does to corona in them in the few hours thet survives. You can also build a computer assisted part biological lung and show what a night in a steam room will do to any little corona or cold/flu category bugger.

It is really cute to see you say needs more testing again. So long as its not a vaccine.

Back to steam rooms, if they were in the hospital in a steam room then there would be no more risk than not, and there would so far be 100% chance they are fine as the sun gets up. Saying relying on that is a gamble is absurd.

Amyways I'm bored of responding because what I want to talk about is you being disgusting and saying only 6 people died from the fagson and fagson vaccine. All were in the 18-49 age category and no comorbidities. Commie flu can infect a billion people in that category and kill one or two, and the vaccine kills 6 on the books, and that's not looking at heart attacks that happened also and could have been from blood clots. The vaccine is officially worse than covid for the reproducing age range and we didnt get to the 10-20 year mark of horrors. I know that mrna changer injections sold as vaccines have nothing to do with this thread.

Also herpes is for life. It takes that long to treat it when it comes back forever. Dr.Morse allegedly has cured people of herpes but I can not confirm.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 09:27:44 PM »
Refua shleima Chaim.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 08:28:36 PM »
I am praying for you. You will have a full recovery.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2021, 04:02:08 PM »
Yes it freeking will for this and the last hundred coronaviruses. So long as your immune system works, which my tea guarantees, nothing that was in your sinus or lungs will be there in the morning. You can say lala while NHL players see their flus go poof in the steam room. Yes specifically infected people use the night im a steam room. Just because it is a nice spa addition doesn't mean it doesn't have specific medical properties if used properly.

This is so dumb.  If someone is actually infected with something, and IF a steam room helps with their flu like symptoms, it DOES NOT MEAN that it has disappeared an infection overnight.  That's not how infections work.  Maybe steam rooms help people who are sick by getting rid of symptoms faster, maybe they don't.  Someone should test that in a trial and determine exactly to what degree they reduce symptoms.  Expecting them to help with symptoms 100% and be curative in such a trial is downright insane. 

Without data to support it, no one should trust any folk remedy on word alone.  That is exactly what you call a gamble.   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2021, 05:12:17 PM »
This is so dumb.  If someone is actually infected with something, and IF a steam room helps with their flu like symptoms, it DOES NOT MEAN that it has disappeared an infection overnight.  That's not how infections work.  Maybe steam rooms help people who are sick by getting rid of symptoms faster, maybe they don't.  Someone should test that in a trial and determine exactly to what degree they reduce symptoms.  Expecting them to help with symptoms 100% and be curative in such a trial is downright insane. 

Without data to support it, no one should trust any folk remedy on word alone.  That is exactly what you call a gamble.

Me I test I have data. It would be helpful if I had someone that exists to publish it. It actually was part of an ancient research project that the Romans modified their bathhouses after meeting the Britons, because they made people sleep in steam rooms when sick and the romans clearly didnt get it. Go test, you might as well have an alkaline bloodstream, there is the infection and everything that goes out comes out in the steam and it is utterly held back from spreading. Couple immune system boosters and your body has a very easy fight on its hands, which for the common cold is gone usually in the morning, flu, well after the night you are still not 100% and are contagious, but you can play hockey and just from that youre cutting a few days, go in the second time never seen a flu survive.

Since I brought it up, corona needs a lot of luck to survive for even an instant in an alkaline blood stream, so pump up on dark leafy greens, never eat their toxic white ex-sugar extract, and there are many other diseases that can not survive in your body.

If I said that you can say well when they have symptoms won't help, fine, that's a way to live, but steam room is a medicine, test it.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2021, 02:04:09 PM »
Is Chaim well?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2021, 09:52:01 PM »
Is Chaim well?

68% of covid deaths were obese people, and the majority of deaths were above 85. Its always good to pray, but I'm gonna go out on a limb saying the odds are extremely in his favor.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
Wish you refua shelema. Speedy recovery
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2021, 09:58:42 AM »
Is Chaim ok?  Please update us.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2021, 10:57:14 AM »
It does make me think. G-d willing Chaim lives to at least 120, but when his fight is done, what becomes of jtf?