Author Topic: OD KAHANE CHAI! STILL KAHANE LIVES!!  (Read 5181 times)

OZ77

Re: OD KAHANE CHAI! STILL KAHANE LIVES!!
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 03:32:49 AM »
you're both right and wrong.

it IS true that in the past,that was the case in general.
however in our days, being a safardi or an ashkenazi
is not really an indication to your social financial or political state.

we have plenty of ashkenazi right wing voters,
and plenty of safardi left-wing traitors.

If you move to Israel, even for a few months,
you'd see this for yourself in the day to day routine life.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 03:35:35 AM by Oz77 »

OZ77

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 04:13:59 AM »
I think there are more Secular Sfardic traitors than Secular Ashkenazic Right Wingers. That is because many Sfaradim were brainwashed by the Ashkenazic Bolshevik elite.

It's an evil cursed generation all together... what a shameful time to be a jew
how I wish I was a jew in the great days of King Solomon or David...  :embarassed:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 04:58:57 AM »
As we seen in this pictures they're still great Jews in Israel; we shoud do what we must to further the couse; The G-d gathered the jews from the four corners becouse there's still hope for the redemption; and convenant with Abraham is still valid; There were Goldens calfs in the pat too; but when the winds of wars will shater them they Human race will repent and Worship Hashem. Don't worry as Chaim said A-rab Muslim stupidity is the gift of G-d for Jewish People.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

OZ77

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 05:07:46 AM »
As we seen in this pictures they're still great Jews in Israel; we shoud do what we must to further the couse; The G-d gathered the jews from the four corners becouse there's still hope for the redemption; and convenant with Abraham is still valid; There were Goldens calfs in the pat too; but when the winds of wars will shater them they Human race will repent and Worship Hashem. Don't worry as Chaim said A-rab Muslim stupidity is the gift of G-d for Jewish People.   

Well put Ultra Requete.

I Agree, that was just one of those tiny moments of despair, As it is so hard
to see your own people voluntarily destroying themselves day in and day out..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 05:10:23 AM by Oz77 »

Offline kahanewarrior

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
in france that flag was on the champs elysees and in the hands of 2000 loyal kahanist jews of the french JDL until the movement was outlawed

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 07:46:39 AM »
this is so uplifting,i just love those pictures
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.