Author Topic: JTF Supports Vaccines  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
JTF Supports Vaccines
« on: May 04, 2021, 02:17:02 PM »
If you listen to the most recent JTF show, Chaim said vaccines are necessary and his mother would have died without it (that was before she fell and he had to call 911 prior to her death). He said his case of the virus was less severe because he got the first vaccine shot.

The people promoting conspiracies about vaccines are the same type of pseudo "Conservatives" that stormed the Capitol. These are the same type of people Chaim refers to as trailer trash and "the klan without the tan".

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JTF Supports Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 03:44:17 PM »
If you listen to the most recent JTF show, Chaim said vaccines are necessary and his mother would have died without it (that was before she fell and he had to call 911 prior to her death). He said his case of the virus was less severe because he got the first vaccine shot.

The people promoting conspiracies about vaccines are the same type of pseudo "Conservatives" that stormed the Capitol. These are the same type of people Chaim refers to as trailer trash and "the klan without the tan".

I agree.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 03:49:14 PM »
You can. Anyways what you said is outaide of thw argument. DeSantis locked the crap out of the old sick people and vaccined most of them and it's whatever either way. The issue is anyone not over 65 or with cormorbidities, and then the vaccine will so far kill your unborn babies and clot your blood, while covid will do nothing.

You only made this because someone else figured it out you're miffed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 05:01:17 AM »
You can. Anyways what you said is outaide of thw argument. DeSantis locked the crap out of the old sick people and vaccined most of them and it's whatever either way. The issue is anyone not over 65 or with cormorbidities, and then the vaccine will so far kill your unborn babies and clot your blood, while covid will do nothing.

You only made this because someone else figured it out you're miffed.

I am not miffed. I thought about the good results with vaccines in Israel. But I think too, the side effects are depending on the vaccine. Not all are equal.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 03:16:38 PM »
I am not miffed. I thought about the good results with vaccines in Israel. But I think too, the side effects are depending on the vaccine. Not all are equal.

There is complete and utter censorship on anything happening to the youth. Anytime anything gets out it's after fighting a thousand propaganda agencies. Doctors do not even have access to the proper information in a timely manner under these circumstances, amd the more they push babies to get this experimental trash, the more obvious it is not about health.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/aldous_huxley_foresaw_our_despots__fauci_gates_and_their_vaccine_crusaders.html

In other news in Canada they've moved most doctor visits to zoom, and the rate of misdiagnosis resulting in permanent decreased quality of life and death has increased as expected. They're trying to save lives, of course.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 02:29:49 AM »
And to the shock of no one that isn't a useless retard and might as well take the vaccine, the government is spending more billions on covering up vaccine deaths and reaction. I use the word vaccine very loosely.

https://leohohmann.com/2021/04/30/highly-cited-covid-doctor-comes-to-stunning-conclusion-govt-scrubbing-unprecedented-numbers-of-injection-related-deaths/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 03:35:09 AM »

Exactly right

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 03:38:16 AM »
There is complete and utter censorship on anything happening to the youth. Anytime anything gets out it's after fighting a thousand propaganda agencies. Doctors do not even have access to the proper information in a timely manner under these circumstances, amd the more they push babies to get this experimental trash, the more obvious it is not about health.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/aldous_huxley_foresaw_our_despots__fauci_gates_and_their_vaccine_crusaders.html

In other news in Canada they've moved most doctor visits to zoom, and the rate of misdiagnosis resulting in permanent decreased quality of life and death has increased as expected. They're trying to save lives, of course.

None of the vaccines are even approved in kids yet.  It's amazing how you claim it's killing kids when they are not being vaccinated in any country's campaigns at this time.  Young adults in Israel have been just fine so far.  Nothing has been occurring to them above the normal population rates therefore there is nothing deleterious that we can link to the Pfizer vaccine.   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 12:22:17 PM »
None of the vaccines are even approved in kids yet.  It's amazing how you claim it's killing kids when they are not being vaccinated in any country's campaigns at this time.  Young adults in Israel have been just fine so far.  Nothing has been occurring to them above the normal population rates therefore there is nothing deleterious that we can link to the Pfizer vaccine.   

Except for all the major negative reactions in teens. Most of which are still being covered up, even in the categories they admit like blood clots and shingles.

Also, you have to lie to people who aren't there everyday, I am. https://abcnews.go.com/US/children-young-months-now-covid-19-vaccine-trials/story?id=77353416

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 02:01:14 PM »
I support the left cannibalizing their leftist anti-Israel thugs over the not vaccine, but 16 year olds should not be getting it and baby testing has to stop now.

No one should be getting it and there should be no lockdown, and nursing homes in the first place steal the old people's money with power of attorney scams and treat them like crap if they get any attention at all in nearly the majority of locations, even some expensive ones. They die from all kinds of other preventable things. The nursing home deaths were people sitting in their chairs with nothing. Same as Italy.

Anyways note on this article that Mercola may be right that vitamin d helps, but many commerically available brands, or what is added to cereals, canned drinks and other processed foods are indigestible. The result with either be nothing when your body simply expels it, or a catastrophe where your body recognizes it has vitamin D overload, so it expels the usable traces you have stored, fails to replace it with the indigestible one, and long before covid I can point out vitamin d deficiency cases of people that consumed large amounts of it in processed foods and low grade pills. So get the best brand, if that one is not kosher in your area wrap it in toilet paper so you don't enjoy it, it can be a life risk for certain old people that get covid.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/dr_joseph_mercola_provides_a_case_study_in_how_censorship_works_in_america.html
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:13:18 PM by Israel Chai »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 03:34:05 PM »
Except for all the major negative reactions in teens. Most of which are still being covered up, even in the categories they admit like blood clots and shingles.

You seem to have missed the important part:  Quote by me:
  Nothing has been occurring to them above the normal population rates

To quantify something, we need a comparator.  Saying 1 person had something happen after they were vaccinated means nothing.  1 person stubbed his toe after being vaccinated too, but that doesn't mean the vaccine causes toe stubbing.   

Quote from: Israel Chai

Also, you have to lie to people who aren't there everyday, I am. https://abcnews.go.com/US/children-young-months-now-covid-19-vaccine-trials/story?id=77353416

Once again, you don't read properly, and you aren't careful with words. 
Do you know what TRIALS are?
I referred to national vaccination campaigns, not a company's ongoing clinical trials which consists of a small number of volunteers to TEST what happens in children.   Pay attention to what you're reading and you won't have to falsely accuse other people of lying.

Quote by me
None of the vaccines are even approved in kids yet.  It's amazing how you claim it's killing kids when they are not being vaccinated in any country's campaigns at this time. 

Approval refers to EUA or other regulatory approval for mass marketing to the population.  They don't have it yet.
The vaccination campaigns are based on the populations approved by regulatory agencies. 

But keep on demonstrating that you have no clue what you're talking about.  It really helps your antivax cause.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2021, 11:19:07 AM »
You seem to have missed the important part:  Quote by me:
To quantify something, we need a comparator.  Saying 1 person had something happen after they were vaccinated means nothing.  1 person stubbed his toe after being vaccinated too, but that doesn't mean the vaccine causes toe stubbing.   

Once again, you don't read properly, and you aren't careful with words. 
Do you know what TRIALS are?
I referred to national vaccination campaigns, not a company's ongoing clinical trials which consists of a small number of volunteers to TEST what happens in children.   Pay attention to what you're reading and you won't have to falsely accuse other people of lying.

Quote by me
Approval refers to EUA or other regulatory approval for mass marketing to the population.  They don't have it yet.
The vaccination campaigns are based on the populations approved by regulatory agencies. 

But keep on demonstrating that you have no clue what you're talking about.  It really helps your antivax cause.

Ninja word man. How can I claim its killing infants when it's not approved? Look they test it kills. I said approved so its not killing lots I win you lose. They are killing kids in trials as a precursor to killing them at large. Can you count how many FDA rules are broken there? Why bother having one?

If you die from covid, that's ok if you died stubbing your toe or being shot. To get on a vaccine death list requires the most tenacious doctors known to man and/or entire organizations donating and pushing for autopsies and it has to be 100% sure or they tell you go to hell. Actually the current line over the mainstream is that negative reactions to the vaccine are a result of stress and all in your head.

In order to get that approval, you have to test your drug. I can't be anti-vax because I support lots of vaccines like rabies and others in people and in animals, amd injecting yourself with mrna to produce antibodies over and over forever to something that can't hurt me or the majority of the world and create massive inflammation as a result of having to deal with that forever is not being anti vax. Its being anti mad science. It is shocking what is allowed to test on people privately, those "heroes" just help corps patent things in nature by adding made up useless genetic code half the time. However the FDA would have to approve right now 10,000 drugs of which you would admit many are horrible if they gave mass marketing approval to the covid injections.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2021, 10:42:09 PM »
For what reason do you support the mrna injections, precisely?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/tuckers_vaccine_skepticism.html

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 11:34:12 PM »
Ok now I can stop being funny. Yiu can take your Nazi not vaccine that kills you, especially the part that supposed to save you, and you can stick it in a dark space.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2021, 02:02:30 AM »
I don't like posting from this Nazi-supporting site, but they occasionally do good research and then say its the end. The world is not over, but the 35 year old that died from the vaccine had 0 chance of noticing she had covid if not described beforehand, and she's on a list.

I completely do not support them and every day doctors that did are turning on it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2021, 08:31:02 AM »
Ok now I can stop being funny. Yiu can take your Nazi not vaccine that kills you, especially the part that supposed to save you, and you can stick it in a dark space.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

When will you stop your dishonest propaganda?  How many people do you need to see killed by Covid?

Let's see what one of the co-authors of the referenced study had to say about it:
https://twitter.com/manorlaboratory/status/1388729151289315330
a couple prelim responses to anti-vaxxers misrepresenting these findings (here: https://twitter.com/manorlaboratory/status/1388717008544419843?s=21). tl;dr: mRNA vaccine is waaaaay safer than COVID19 and everyone should get it - I did and everyone in my family did as well! Our paper just shows this disease really sucks.

Here are his additional comments explaining https://twitter.com/manorlaboratory/status/1388717008544419843
i’m going to give a full response asap. but quickly for the record:
1) the (relatively) small amount of spike protein produced by the mRNA vaccine would not be nearly enough to do any damage
2) i happily got the mRNA vaccine, FWIW
3) i encourage everyone to get it

And here's another perspective:

https://twitter.com/gorskon/status/1389474946561331201?s=20
"David Gorski, MD, PhD
@gorskon
·
May 4
Antivaxxers have been working overtime lately to claim that the spike protein used as the antigen in #CovidVaccine is deadly, and they'll cite any old study to do it, whether relevant or not.."

https://t.co/kMe9ZAMmft?amp=1

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 11:42:20 AM »
You wouldnt know those are doctors if it didnt say. Deadly? Might have been in the natural news article. I clearly stated that it will be causing lots of inflammation.

You'd be better off if it was that, if it isn't, back to step 1 that you're killing healthy 30 year old girls and you don't know what in the injection is doing it.