Author Topic: Israel agreed to recognise Kosovo?  (Read 9972 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Israel agreed to recognise Kosovo?
« on: September 04, 2020, 12:19:20 PM »
US President Donald Trump said, regarding the Belgrade-Priština economic agreement signed in Washington, that Serbia agreed to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalim (which is good), and that Israel agreed to normalise relations with Kosovo and open diplomatic tise (which is bad).

https://www.timesofisrael.com/serbia-to-move-embassy-to-jerusalem-mostly-muslim-kosovo-to-recognize-israel/
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel agreed to recognise Kosovo?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 05:22:48 PM »
It also says Kosovo will be the first Muslim "country" to open an embassy in Jerusalem.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/286617

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 04:51:09 AM »
Yes. Actually, the Beograd-Piština agreement was signed between Serbian and the USA, and "Kosovo" and the USA, not between Serbian and "Kosovo". In Serbia-USA agreement says that Serbia will move the embassy to Jerusalim in one year and in Kosovo-USA agreement it says that Kosovo and Israel will normalise relations open diplomatic tise. But it is not an agrrement tat was signed with Israel, so USA is speaking on behalf of Israel?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 09:31:17 AM »
Israel doesn't have an independent foreign policy, it is pretty much an American dependency.
Yes. Actually, the Beograd-Piština agreement was signed between Serbian and the USA, and "Kosovo" and the USA, not between Serbian and "Kosovo". In Serbia-USA agreement says that Serbia will move the embassy to Jerusalim in one year and in Kosovo-USA agreement it says that Kosovo and Israel will normalise relations open diplomatic tise. But it is not an agrrement tat was signed with Israel, so USA is speaking on behalf of Israel?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 12:38:31 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                            :fist:

This was surely a problematic move
considering the present situation. Hopefully      Israel can somehow make good on this
and restore balance.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 10:48:50 AM »
Serbia finally marked Hezbollah as a terrorist ogranisation.
New Israel ambassador to Serbia says Israel did not recognised Kosovo yet, but it is in the agreement.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 06:26:18 PM »
We want sex-slaving terrorists from Muslim-occupied Serbia to have diplomatic immunity in Jerusalem now? Can someone show up on the street and say "hell no" loud enough so at least arutz sheva is? How can we expect anyone to stand with us for our territorial sovereignty if we recognize the statehood of a muslim territory carved out of the center of another country? To Israel they have fake claims they can try to make, here they have no excuse at all, it's clearly Serbia and they're clearly making a tumor state in the middle.

Let's start with something the world can understand. Can any Serbian here tell me what life is like for non-muslims in Serbia? If their grandfather lived in Kosovo, that makes a good story.

Israel does "hasbara", which is like explaining muslim lies about Israel and telling people that israel is actually a good place. Serbia needs to do something like that ASAP. I think I said this before, and I don't want to accidentally curse anyone with making a prediction, but just look now what happens when you let muslims frame a narrative about you.

It's pretty to have a rocket launcher truck and those are great, but the real war right now is psychological, and I don't see Serbia acquiring a new "weapon" every week on that front. Muslims are.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 10:48:38 AM »
Israel Ambasador to Serbia said that Israel recognised Kosovo on 4th of September (when the USA-"Kosovo" agreement was signed) and that it is now only a matter of seeing how to make that not influence the Israel-Serbia relations.

Wow...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 03:48:05 PM »
Israel Ambasador to Serbia said that Israel recognised Kosovo on 4th of September (when the USA-"Kosovo" agreement was signed) and that it is now only a matter of seeing how to make that not influence the Israel-Serbia relations.

Wow...

Push to make them recognize the government as a terrorist organization along with it. G-d willing a right wing leader can show up and use the Kosovo toilet paper for what it's good for.

We get what exactly from recognizing a little muslim terrorist state? Is there one voter in Israel that isn't muslim that had that as an issue other than a minority among a minority of extreme left activists?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 10:54:56 AM »
Serbian foreign affairs ministry claims that there is still no official note from Israel confirming recognition of Kosovo.

I hope they will change their mind and won't recognise it as a country. It is against Israel's interests too.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 11:52:35 AM »
I am ashamed of my government recognizing Kosovo it is like recogizing the so called "Pakestinians" both BS made up fake nations built on land historically beloncing to Serbia & Israel respectively!!!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 01:43:49 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2020, 11:21:12 PM »
Serbian foreign affairs ministry claims that there is still no official note from Israel confirming recognition of Kosovo.

I hope they will change their mind and won't recognise it as a country. It is against Israel's interests too.

Other than the conceptual levels I mentioned and the support of a muslim terrorist nation and the weakening of an ally, please continue listing the ways it is against Israel's interests, I'll try to think of two for every one you do.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 11:09:11 AM »
Yesterday, Israel recognised Kosovo.

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2021, 03:57:14 AM »
Israeli secular government is bad for Israelis and for non- Israelis. However part of Israelis keep the Torah given commandments so I don't worry about them. You should do the same, keep the Seven commandments and hope that God will look positively at Serbia.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 07:36:35 PM »

There is no validity. The people do not recognize the leftist government that oppresses them as representative of their wishes. When the communists are removed I look forward to cooking meat with the flames of that paper and feasting together on it. That day may come sooner than it appears to the hopeful.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 07:45:57 AM »
(Regarding the recognition of Kosovo by the Israel) Serbian foreign minister - Israel succumbed to US pressure, Serbia didn't.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 10:06:32 PM »
(Regarding the recognition of Kosovo by the Israel) Serbian foreign minister - Israel succumbed to US pressure, Serbia didn't.

The government of Serbia, regardless of what you've said about it before, represents the interests of the Serbian people vastly more than the Israeli government does.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »
"Kosovo" parlament wote today to reject the Washington agreement from 2020.

This agreement was the reason why Israel recognized Kosovo as independent country, and stuck a knife in the Serbia's back.

https://exit.al/en/2021/08/06/kosovo-parliament-rejects-resolution-for-the-implementation-of-washington-deal/

Will not "Kosovo" move back it's embassy to Tel Aviv, and will Israel after that withdaw the recognision of "Kosovo", so Serbia can move it's embassy to Jerusalim?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2021, 03:00:40 PM »
"Kosovo" parlament wote today to reject the Washington agreement from 2020.

This agreement was the reason why Israel recognized Kosovo as independent country, and stuck a knife in the Serbia's back.

https://exit.al/en/2021/08/06/kosovo-parliament-rejects-resolution-for-the-implementation-of-washington-deal/

Will not "Kosovo" move back it's embassy to Tel Aviv, and will Israel after that withdaw the recognision of "Kosovo", so Serbia can move it's embassy to Jerusalim?

Kosovo never had an embassy in Tel Aviv in the first place.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2021, 03:09:29 AM »
OK, my mistake. I thug they had some sort of office there, at lower evel then Embassy.

Anyway, still no reaction from Washington regarding this. Does it mean it was done in secret oral agrement witht tem?