Author Topic: Fridays for Future and Greta Thunberg joining the anti-Israel campaign  (Read 621 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/jetzt-auch-fridays-for-future-klima-aktivisten-verbreiten-anti-israel-propaganda-76359336.bild.html

No wonder. This organization is a Demonrat asset. They were involved in actions against the Modi gouvernment in India recently during the farmers protests. The followers got detailled instructions what Twitter accounts to comment on and to like as well what to write. You can not expect from some crazy leftie youths to be familiar with Indian politics.

I have downloaded the instructions before she deleted it.

If you look carefully what they write. They use the BLM and identity politics rethoric of the Demonrats 1:1. The Demonrats applying their wicked domestic policy 1:1 on the foreign policy. Of cause the so called Palestinians are the blacks and the Israelis are the whites. The implications for Israel are very dangerous.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I guess the global warming enthusiasts are Jew haters. Jew hating is part of every Left Wing cause these days.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lots of Arabs target retards with their propaganda because they will obsess. I start laughing and shiver at how this will play out most likely. You made your kid the spokesmascot for something she didn't understand and got the world to reward every extra bit of emotion she had overloading her. Now you're in the big leagues and Muslims have people trained from childhood in that. They can use her six ways from Sunday now and if her parents can speak now it won't last.

I can't help but feel shame that if I had found the right words to convince everyone this is a scam that "the banks are giving mortgages there" doesn't seem to, or to get people to want this poor girl's parents to keep her from being used for cheap payouts from a political scam, it wouldn't happen, so I can't say it's a fitting punishment even though it matches, or it is and the punishment we all live with from these evils matches our unwillingness to act alongside that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge