Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez had harsh words for Andrew Yang after his Israel-Palest  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-had-harsh-212600665.html

Ocasio Cortez is only "sharpen" the official Democratic party line. The Democrats have adopted identity politics 100%. Bidens speech recently revealed this. Their position towards Israel is defined by the continuation of domestic policy in foreign policy.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:14:32 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Chinese people in Queens saved many parts of Queens from turning into South Jamaica. I wonder if the blacks will be against his candidacy. He might be able to get things through to save New York that a white mayor wouldn't because they consider all non-whites (and whites they deem to not be white enough) to be "of color" even though only blacks are "of color".

So a Chinese mayor can help to fix the city being raped by a self-hating white mayor and his lesbian schvartza wife just like Giuliani fixed the city after being raped by the the affirmative action animal Dinkins.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
The Chinese people in Queens saved many parts of Queens from turning into South Jamaica. I wonder if the blacks will be against his candidacy. He might be able to get things through to save New York that a white mayor wouldn't because they consider all non-whites (and whites they deem to not be white enough) to be "of color" even though only blacks are "of color".

So a Chinese mayor can help to fix the city being raped by a self-hating white mayor and his lesbian schvartza wife just like Giuliani fixed the city after being raped by the the affirmative action animal Dinkins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqtgP5TZRY

Tucker introduces Eric Adams.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Every time you click that link AOC gets a penny.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

In this regard, he is good and she is evil.
He will be blessed on this basis, she is
cursed.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I heard that Andrew Yang walked back his support of Israel.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Andrew Yang caved to AOC to support the terrorstinians

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Andrew Yang caved to AOC to support the terrorstinians

Such a coward.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Such a coward.

It is tactical. Little mouth support for Israel gets him a few not religious Jews to support, walking it back gets him leftist and FGMer support. The leftist Jewish news will report a and not b and he's golden. Cheap dates to Mr. Yang.

Leftists from anywhere are trash.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

A sad disappointment that he was finally pandering
disingenuously to his potential supporters and is
now acquiescing to evil by conveying what is most
likely an insincere type of ‘neutrality’!